cap marvel (carol) vs magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
mmm

StyleTime
This fight almost happened recently. Carol, with Alpha Flight backing her, had a stand off with Magneto over the spy drones she's using. He welcomed them to all try fighting him. They declined the offer.

https://postimg.cc/image/5tc5b72az/

Not definitive proof of anything, but it's food for thought. Some may disagree, but I think Carol would be in over her head here. Magneto is beyond what she's used to dealing with solo.

Damborgson
Magneto crushes her.

CosmicComet
Carl Manvers is the mightiest hero in marvel.

End of.

"Id"
Magneto dicks her down.

leonidas
be interested to see if she could absorb his em energy. if not, she's toast, if she can.... a different matter. /shrug

Magnon
Has she ever absorbed any kind of non-radiative field? That is, any static force field such as electric field, magnetic field, gravitational field, invisible force field, etc.? As far as I know, she has been blocked by such force fields in the past (e.g. by the planetary defense shield by S.H.I.E.L.D).

Maybe she can only absorb radiative energy (energy which is "flowing"wink such as electromagnetic radiation. Pure magnetic fields are not electromagnetic radiation.

StiltmanFTW
Magneto hits CM with a blast that changes her to Classic Warbird.

Philosophía
Carol wins.

Magneto is very weak.

deathslash
Can't magneto just stop the flow of blood to her brain? I recall him doing it to bishop once.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by deathslash
Can't magneto just stop the flow of blood to her brain? I recall him doing it to bishop once. Blood flow is a heteronormal CISgender concept created by the patriarchy. What flows through Carol is fire and fury, and I don't remember his name ever being Flameneto

StyleTime
Originally posted by leonidas
be interested to see if she could absorb his em energy. if not, she's toast, if she can.... a different matter. /shrug
Certainly could be interesting, although Mags can also amp himself with extraterrestrial magnetic fields.

After Carol's movie drops, all bets are off of course. I foresee a big upgrade coming her way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.