Who can repeat???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
sBAS9SVWUA8

Can any of these peeps repeat this process??? All of them have swords in their hands.

Comic book characters...

Captain America
Wolverine
Shang
Deathstroke
Batman

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
sBAS9SVWUA8

Can any of these peeps repeat this process??? All of them have swords in their hands.

Comic book characters...

Captain America
Wolverine
Shang
Deathstroke
Batman
Sans Deathstroke no one imho.

Though the Bullets would evade Batman out of fear.

carver9
Lol...

StiltmanFTW
Even Deadpool himself wasn't able to properly replicate that feat in the latest movie.

Supermutant
https://i.imgur.com/sV3RovMh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/02I9SKyh.jpg

carver9
Deadpool ft was a LOT more complicated than that.

spetznaz

DarkSaint85
The first guy is Gorgon.

The second guy is Mr X.

StiltmanFTW
Gorgon has done it more times in the same arc.

Gotta agree. Except he was moving, not just standing there.

Anyway, XMO feat was so stupid, it got basically annihilated in the DP 2 film.

carver9
@Spetnaz...

The difference I am seeing is bullets coming from all angles in the Deadpool showing whereas with the scan you posted, it is coming from one shooter which makes it a lot easier. Gorgon showing is similar though. So I guess the people in my list cant do it?

Supermutant
Originally posted by carver9
Deadpool ft was a LOT more complicated than that.

Only if you think cannon fodder >> Elektra, Black Widow, or Nick Fury. Heck even the Shield agents are above just generic shooters.

By the way if slicing bullets in half is what tickle your fancy, then Tomi has done that as well to 3 bullets in rapid succession fired from good ole eye patch himself.

https://i.imgur.com/Uh8LWejh.png
https://i.imgur.com/fjI4q9wh.png

Another instance where he blocks/deflects bullets fired from Shield agents and Elektra. Even slices up Elektra's gun in the process. And Elektra is one of the fastest low metas in Marvel. I think Gorgon surpasses your feat just by who his opponents were.

https://i.imgur.com/OvXNylLh.jpg

spetznaz

StyleTime
None on the list can do it based on what we've seen. Not sure why Deathstroke is being given a pass. This would be an extremely high feat everyone would shit themselves over if any street/lowmeta did it.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by StyleTime
None on the list can do it based on what we've seen. Not sure why Deathstroke is being given a pass. This would be an extremely high feat everyone would shit themselves over if any street/lowmeta did it.
Due to his extraordinary ability to use his Brain to near perfection. Perception, calculation etc. should do the trick.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Due to his extraordinary ability to use his Brain to near perfection. Perception, calculation etc. should do the trick.

He lacks the raw speed - that feat was retarded and had nothing to do with Deadpool's typical (or even high-end) abilities.

FOX had no f*cking clue what to do with Wade in X-Men Origins.

StyleTime

That sounds great but has it really implied an ability for this? Increased brain capacity doesn't automatically translate to specific physical displays without the feats to support it.

Even metas with actual deflection feats would need a healthy amount of Writer-Force for this. Psylocke, X-23, Gambit, Typhoid Mary, or 616 Deadpool for example.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He lacks the raw speed - that feat was retarded and had nothing to do with Deadpool's typical (or even high-end) abilities.

FOX had no f*cking clue what to do with Wade in X-Men Origins.
thumb up

Casting Ryan was about the only thing they had right.

carver9
I honestly dont think anyone (besides a couple of people) is looking at the ft or understand what is going on.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by StyleTime
That sounds great but has it really implied an ability for this? Increased brain capacity doesn't automatically translate to specific physical displays without the feats to support it.

Even metas with actual deflection feats would need a healthy amount of Writer-Force for this. Psylocke, X-23, Gambit, Typhoid Mary, or 616 Deadpool for example.

thumb up

Casting Ryan was about the only thing they had right.

Tagging flash.

StiltmanFTW
Tagging flash.

Talking gorillas have done it, too.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Talking gorillas have done it, too.
Mind reading gorillas you mean?

Parmaniac
Basically everyone has tagged Flash by now, it's like the phrase "I've never been hit so hard"

One Big Mob
There's a big disconnect between comic Flash and Darksaint85 Flash.

Comic Flash is fast enough to get hit at least once by everyone he fights. Darksaint85 Flash is fast enough to run away from any "low" comic showing.

StiltmanFTW
Mind reading gorillas you mean?

No, all gorillas from Gorilla City.

Not that Grodd is like Mr. X, he got pummeled by Nightwing... guess what, all that TP didn't prevent him from getting assraped by Escrima sticks.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob

Comic Flash is fast enough to get hit at least once by everyone he fights. Darksaint85 Flash is fast enough to run away from any "low" comic showing.

laughing

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One Big Mob

laughing out loud thus is true.

StyleTime
thumb up to all the responses.

Additionally, everyone here has tagged speedsters. I think comic streets are generally quick/skilled enough to time a hit on fast opponents with standard comic narratives backing them. They can't maintain long displays of speed/reflexes like movie Deadpool did.

I'm just not seeing how Deathstroke gets it done based on what we've seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.