Warpath vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
James has his knives

Who wins

StiltmanFTW
Fist.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fist.

Warpath must be below Stilt Man level, if someone's claiming Danny wins for once.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Warpath must be below Stilt Man level, if someone's claiming Danny wins for once.

Warpath is f*cking powerful, but he's also an underachiever and a c-lister.

Iron Fist has been an Avenger and a Defender, got some great feats in the last decade or so...

Proudstar just got a HF, though. So that could be a problem.

Stoic
Warpath is f*cking powerful, but he's also an underachiever and a c-lister.

Iron Fist has been an Avenger and a Defender, got some great feats in the last decade or so...

Proudstar just got a HF, though. So that could be a problem.

Do you recall what happened when he fought Hiroim? I could see something similar happening here.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
Do you recall what happened when he fought Hiroim? I could see something similar happening here.

Yes, I remember.

1. https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117031/5818532-vs+oldforce.png
2. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117031/5818531-vs+oldforce+2.png

Warpath's invulnerability is very suspect, though.

Rand punched many tough guys without such trouble. Like P5 Namor, Doc Green, Ragnarok, Worthy Sin, Skaar and countless others.

StyleTime
Warpath has been doing some cool stuff lately, but no big names other than Nuke. In theory, Proudstar might make this a dog fight due to stats, healing factor, and knives.

In practice, it's difficult to argue against Danny. Higher profile with lots of feats and can punch well outside his weight class, literally.

cdtm
Yes, I remember.

1. https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117031/5818532-vs+oldforce.png
2. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117031/5818531-vs+oldforce+2.png

Warpath's invulnerability is very suspect, though.

Rand punched many tough guys without such trouble. Like P5 Namor, Doc Green, Ragnarok, Worthy Sin, Skaar and countless others.

Yep. smile

Rulk too. Not KO'ing him is fine, but hurting himself is something of an outlier.

leonidas
yeah, definitely danny.

cdtm
Was it Bendis who wrote that? (

Or Pak?

StiltmanFTW
Rulk too.

When?

Not KO'ing him is fine, but hurting himself is something of an outlier.

Both the Oldpower and Danny's dragon chi are mystical in nature, probably that's why it got so weird like that, with them both getting hurt.

Mindless Hulk was able to catch Danny's punch and contain the IF power, hurting Danny in the process a lot... but Warpath is neither as strong nor as durable as MH.

cdtm
When?

Both the Oldpower and Danny's dragon chi are mystical in nature, probably that's why it got so weird like that, with them both getting hurt.

Mindless Hulk was able to catch Danny's punch and contain the IF power, hurting Danny in the process a lot... but Warpath is neither as strong nor as durable as MH.

Mindless was way back in the 80's series, right?

Cage didn't do much better. TBH, back then they fluctuated a LOT. Even in supremacy.. The main writer who did like 75% of the series clearly believed Cage was > Iron Fist.

A lot of big name writers like Priest and Bendis had to take an interest in pushing him, to even make him the "gets to hang with A listers" he is today..

Stoic
Originally posted by StyleTime
Warpath has been doing some cool stuff lately, but no big names other than Nuke. In theory, Proudstar might make this a dog fight due to stats, healing factor, and knives.

In practice, it's difficult to argue against Danny. Higher profile with lots of feats and can punch well outside his weight class, literally.

True, but he'd better not get hit, or....

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
True, but he'd better not get hit, or....

Times have changed.

You've seen him literally walk off a broken back (Didn't even fix it, like Batman did) and come in like a missile into ice, skipping like a stone?

Not saying he'd just shrug it off, but his durability can probably handle a hit or two.

I mean, unless he's facing Elektra or Matt.. Then, he suddenly becomes as vulnerable as any street. *shrugs*

StiltmanFTW
Was it Bendis who wrote that? (

Or Pak?

IF v Hiroim fight?

It was Pak.

But like I said, I don't mind it. Oldpower reacting with super chi. Cool scene, actually.

Mindless was way back in the 80's series, right?

Cage didn't do much better. TBH, back then they fluctuated a LOT. Even in supremacy.. The main writer who did like 75% of the series clearly believed Cage was > Iron Fist.

A lot of big name writers like Priest and Bendis had to take an interest in pushing him, to even make him the "gets to hang with A listers" he is today..

Yes.

Doesn't matter if they were at their best or not, Mindless Hulk was a team-wrecking monster.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/dailyburn/hulkvsave.jpg

cdtm
Indeed. No problem with that Hulk steamrolling them.

Rom, otoh..

Stoic
Times have changed.

You've seen him literally walk off a broken back (Didn't even fix it, like Batman did) and come in like a missile into ice, skipping like a stone?

Not saying he'd just shrug it off, but his durability can probably handle a hit or two.

I mean, unless he's facing Elektra or Matt.. Then, he suddenly becomes as vulnerable as any street. *shrugs*

Warpath can shatter the ground beneath his feet. I suspect that he'd be able to withstand blows from an Aquaman/Wonder Man level character if he's being portrayed properly.

Proudstar is above Luke Cage in several categories. I can see him winning, but I can also see him losing.

riv6672

Eternal Idol
Warpath has the ability to end the fight (and Iron Fist's life) with a single strike, has enhance reflexes, has decent damage soak on top of a healing factor, and he can fly. He should a solid majority against Iron Fist.

riv6672
I dont disagree w. any of that.

cdtm
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Rhino has the ability to end the fight (and Spider-Man's life) with a single strike, has decent damage soak, He should a solid majority against Spider-Man

Like one can't disagree with that? smile

riv6672

Eternal Idol
Like one can't disagree with that? smile
Rhino will always ultimately lose because he's a villain, and his stupidity is overplayed. That said, he has beaten the crap out of Spider-Man severely enough on a few occasions, and Parker has acknowledged that facing Rhino terrifies the hell out of him, or something to that effect. He really should win most of their fights, I think.

An on-panel fight between Warpath and a low-meta street like Iron Fist would probably favor Iron Fist. However, while Danny is the better fighter, Warpath's much greater stats more than make up for any gap in skills.

cdtm
I noticed that, Riv. I was playing with the same logic from his statement, less replying to you. smile

Rhino totally should be a heavy hitter who steamrolls metas. I don't think anyone would really argue he would, except maybe the nerdiest of CBR style nerds (The kind that say Lobo lacks in feats and abilities, and should lose to J'onn..)

riv6672
I liked your re-wording, it made me lol, because it was pretty damn accrate as well as funny!

One Big Mob
They should call him Doorpath because Fist just walks right through him

StyleTime
Originally posted by One Big Mob
laughing out loud

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I...

Forget whatever I said earlier...Iron Fist wins. laughing out loud

riv6672
^^^laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.