New Darth Malak Wank!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://i.imgur.com/66h2giE.png

Haschwalth
Sort of like kun.

Kurk
But could he do the Sheev spin?

Geistalt
Malahu akbar

X7_0NoRHOEM

The Ellimist
if the context is manipulated correctly this could be a carthage-esque meme

"Darth Malak vs. Yoda. Can Yoda resist his screams?"

Azronger
Pretty cool. What's the source?

ILS
This reads as if Ant himself just typed/printed something and took a purposely lower-quality picture of it to look like he found it in a sourcebook.

DarthAnt66
LMFAO. ^

Nah, I'd throw in a "Malak's powers far surpassed any Sith before him" line.

Emperordmb
Ant... not me trying to be a dick... but holy **** why is it when people post scans they never post the ****ing source lol. Everything else on a respect thread is sourced, but so many RT makers, some of the best/most prominent ones too, will just slap a scan and leave it there with no source for the scan.

DarthAnt66
NGL, it's a fetish of mine to see people angrily ask me for a source and me not respond.

I don't use scans for my RT though, so once it's updated it'll be put in.

Nephthys
Can you really call it screaming if you don't have a mouth? Kind of odd that they'd highlight something that you'd think he'd be the worst at.

Good to see confirmation that Malak duelled Darth Revan. Its always been the assumption that thats how he lost his jaw but I can't recall anything ever making it explicit.

DarthAnt66
"Malak's most distinguishing feature, his steel jaw, disguises a vicious lightsaber wound inflicted by his former Master in their desperate final battle."

wink

The Ellimist
malak is savage tier confirmed, he ragdolls Dooku

AncientPower
I like how Kun could do Force screams that Jedi across the galaxy could hear, as of killing Nadd. But for Prime Malak this is some kind of impressive feat.

DarthAnt66
?

Greysentinel365
So what's special about this? This seems like pretty standard stuff

S_W_LeGenD
Good to see that Darth Malak is officially recognized as a master of the Dark Side, and also proficient in the matters of Sith Sorcery.

Originally posted by Greysentinel365
So what's special about this? This seems like pretty standard stuff
Darth Malak's Dark Healing ability isn't common.

Freedon Nadd
Are you Vasili Volkoff, DartAnt66?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by AncientPower
I like how Kun could do Force screams that Jedi across the galaxy could hear, as of killing Nadd. But for Prime Malak this is some kind of impressive feat.

He was on a Dark Side nexus, though.

AncientPower
Which is irrelevant given both the context and him being massively pre-prime.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by AncientPower
Which is irrelevant given both the context and him being massively pre-prime.

Force strength is Force strength, mate. Unless a Force 'energy' drain does not occur - your Force strength remains the same. However, given the accolades(being put in Palpatine's league or above?) The amp is marginal.

TheIndyJedi
O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.