is silver surfer the most durable herald?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
excluding superman. seriously. no superman.

carver9
Yes, I would say he is the most durable. He does have lows but it is rare. It takes a lot to seriously damage him. I think he defines invulnerability.

"Id"
My vote goes for Plutonian.

riv6672
Originally posted by ghostman
excluding superman. seriously. no superman.
Sounds right.

Enzeru
Originally posted by "Id"

My vote goes for Plutonian.

Plutonian isn't a herald. He is above them by a good degree. He was in a vegetative state and was still standing up under pressure, which weighed in at half a solar system and was liquifying beings powerful enough to split planets in half with a punch. Show me Silver Surfer or Thor doing that.

riv6672
Or Superman.

StiltmanFTW
Destroyer...

Galan007
Originally posted by Enzeru
Plutonian isn't a herald. He is above them by a good degree. He was in a vegetative state and was still standing up under pressure, which weighed in at half a solar system and was liquifying beings powerful enough to split planets in half with a punch. Show me Silver Surfer or Thor doing that. Indeed.

Originally posted by Galan007
Concerning Plutonian's durability, I've always thought this was a cray cray feat...

It took Modeus drawing energy from entire starS(and burning them out), just to harm Tony physically:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/14078094/irr_35_020.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/14078095/irr_35_021.jpg.html

What makes this feat even more impressive is that Tony wasn't even fighting back-- he literally allowed Modeus to beat on him with power of that magnitude. However, Modeus herself stated that IF Tony were to fight back, he could've still easily beaten her:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11151605/irr_35_023.jpg.html

The Spectre+
Doomsday, cyborg superman stand a chance for the title

carver9
Cyborg Superman got a hole punched into him by Zod. That would never happen to Surfer.

DarkSaint85
Hyperion, with the universe feat, surely??

"Id"
Originally posted by Enzeru
Plutonian isn't a herald. He is above them by a good degree. He was in a vegetative state and was still standing up under pressure, which weighed in at half a solar system and was liquifying beings powerful enough to split planets in half with a punch. Show me Silver Surfer or Thor doing that.

Yup High Herald. Cream of the crop.

carver9
Didnt Surfer recently survive the big bang?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by "Id"
Yup High Herald. Cream of the crop. 8C4lK41SX-Q

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Didnt Surfer recently survive the big bang?
It was just an expansion of space. Nothing more...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
Didnt Surfer recently survive the big bang? If that happened it certainly wasn't recently.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If that happened it certainly wasn't recently. Agreed, 13-14 Billion years ago I'll wager. Very witty btw mate!

riv6672
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If that happened it certainly wasn't recently.
laughing out loud

Philosophía
Originally posted by ghostman
excluding superman. seriously. no superman. Superman is not in the herald category anymore either way.

The answer is no.

Thor can tank a lot more, for one.

It's just easier to see the damage on him, compared to Surfer.

You can look at T&A vs Surfer, and then at Celestials vs Thor.

quanchi112
Bad comparison. Surfer is on the average more durable than Thor is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.