shang chi and IF vs abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
can the 2 take down the brute?

carver9
No.

RealityWarper
Any feats for Shang Chi with IF ?

cdtm
It is Shang and Danny, not Shang with the IF.

One Big Mob
Iron Fist without the Shang Chi punched Nul right in the heart. Iron Fist with the Shang Chi aura should slice Abom in half

leonidas
i think they would def have a chance if they worked well together....

deathslash
Shang Chi already kicked Rulk into a mountain, did well against the thing, took punches from a bloodlusted heroim, beat a doombot, and fought black dwarf to a near standstill. Danny has layed mortal Herc on his ass, affected PF amped Namor, and slapped Doc Green around with his fist.

The team beats abomination into the ground.

cdtm
I don't know, if 'Bommy can tank shots from your average Savage Hulk, the truth is an Iron Fist shouldn't stop him.

If it did, we're looking at a Danny > Savage Hulk and Thing situation. Just one step to pushing Odinson.

Which I'd be totally fine with. thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
I don't know, if 'Bommy can tank shots from your average Savage Hulk, the truth is an Iron Fist shouldn't stop him.

If it did, we're looking at a Danny > Savage Hulk and Thing situation. Just one step to pushing Odinson.

Which I'd be totally fine with. thumb up abomination isn't what he used to be IMO. He got punked by she-hulk (who is significantly weaker than the hulk and only more skilled), got oneshotted by Hercules, and got absolutely wrecked by Rulk (the same Rulk that Shang can apparently smack around) .

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
abomination isn't what he used to be IMO. He got punked by she-hulk (who is significantly weaker than the hulk and only more skilled), got oneshotted by Hercules, and got absolutely wrecked by Rulk (the same Rulk that Shang can apparently smack around) .

We're supposed to use the most current versions.

That means either that Clone Abomination from Waid's run or Chaos War Abomination - both were f*cking powerful, especially the latter.

cdtm
Shang knocked Rulk about?

Avengers? Ownage scans?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Shang knocked Rulk about?

Avengers? Ownage scans?

He kicked him once after he's been hit by Hyperion, nice show of striking power, but not a real combat feat.

Rulk was depowered/weakened, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.