Blue Marvel vs Ghost Rider (Blaze)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/1/10812/5024814-ultimates_1_cover.jpg

vs

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-x-WP7WSU-Gk/Tji2or8-sPI/AAAAAAAACd4/iNDJmCEQH0k/s1600/21-09-2010-23-27-54-ghost_rider.jpg

riv6672
BM.

Flyattractor
Has BM been given any resistance to Magical Attacks?

CadenceV2
Once again depends on the OP if we allow Zarathos in the fight or not.

If not, I can see BM winning for sure.

If so, BM gets lol stomp.

Putinbot1
Does any character look cooler than the original Ghost Rider? I think not!

CosmicComet
Originally posted by CadenceV2

If he can access Zarathos naturally during the fight then so be it.

Not ruling it out.

riv6672
Wouldnt that be calling in outside help?

leonidas
standar/classic gr gets the hell beat out of him.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by riv6672
Wouldnt that be calling in outside help?

No more outside help than Dr Strange using the Eye of Aggamoto or calling on other deities for magic attacks.

No more outside help than Juggernaut using Cyttorak to empower himself.

Blaze and Zarathos inhabit the same body, much like Banner and Hulk. Its not calling outside help when Blaze been forcefully taken over by the spirit or given into the spirit.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1

thumb up

Originally posted by leonidas
standar/classic gr gets the hell beat out of him.

How would BM stand up to a Full Force Effect of getting blasted by soul destroying Hellfire Attack that Classic GR/Zarathos preferred to use?

leonidas
i think it would hurt, but like most, he'd weather it and simply overwhelm gr. i think at one point, hercules simply walked through hellfire like it was nothing. bm may not do that, but i couldn't see him being taken out by it either. /shrug

One Big Mob
BM has a lot of regret though. He deadbeat dadded his mutant kid in some deadbeat kid dimension.

CadenceV2
i think it would hurt, but like most, he'd weather it and simply overwhelm gr. i think at one point, hercules simply walked through hellfire like it was nothing. bm may not do that, but i couldn't see him being taken out by it either. /shrug

Are we talking Zarathos level? Zarathos beaten the combine force of Strange, Thor, scarlet Witch, Man Thing, Santanna, and more in that one comic fight. Took Rogue to pull the spirit out of him, and she simply was taken over by the spirit to continue wrecking shit.

Not seeing BM weathering Zarathos level,

leonidas
no, not zarathos of course. i don't usually factor the demon in, just because then its a zarathos thread instead of gr... zarathos would obviously win without any problems.

Stoic
But this is about Ghost Rider, not Zarathos. I mean if that were the case in every thread, we can call upon WB Hulk to say that he crushes any brick in the history of comics while ignoring that Banner had to be in that state of mind in order to become that powerful, or more to the point we could call on the most powerful form of any character that we prefer to argue for.

Ghost Rider should lose this, and probably does.

One Big Mob
BM is a deadbeat dad, deadbeat friend, and deadbeat civil rights activist. One suggestive glare of that Penance Stare is going to make him give up on life too.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-x-WP7WSU-Gk/Tji2or8-sPI/AAAAAAAACd4/iNDJmCEQH0k/s1600/21-09-2010-23-27-54-ghost_rider.jpg

You're allowing Nicolas Cage feats?

You monster. Spite thread.

CosmicComet
I loved the first Ghost Rider movie. Unironically.

StiltmanFTW
Hard to believe it came out 11 years ago.

Too bad Marvel has no plans using GR outside of TV series now.

riv6672

Flyattractor

The question is this Pure Ghost Rider/Zarathos No Johnny Blaze. Blaze's Conscience Tempered or Limited the effects of Big Z's Hellfire. Zarathos has no Pity or Mercy in him. His Hellfire is Literally the FIRES of Mephisto's Realm.

Originally posted by One Big Mob
BM is a deadbeat dad, deadbeat friend, and deadbeat civil rights activist. One suggestive glare of that Penance Stare is going to make him give up on life too.

Hellfire don't care if you are good or bad. It just consumes your SOUL! Pennance Stare is a Pussy compared to Hellfire.

8swords
Originally posted by Putinbot1

call me crazy but i kinda like the skull design of the new GR, but character wise meh..

Originally posted by CadenceV2

this..

CadenceV2
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I loved the first Ghost Rider movie. Unironically.

Me too.

CosmicComet
His first transformation scene was pretty intense. I only see a guy as crazy as Cage pulling off that scene convincingly.

One Big Mob
I bring GR 1 and 2 everytime with me to work. I still haven't seen it. This trip might be where the magic happens.

Essentially GR 2 is with me everywhere I go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.