Captain Kirk replaces Han in A New Hope how long does Leia hold out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Han took his time to pull Leia, this is STOS Kirk at the peak of his powers in season two. How long does he take to make Leia glow? I say less than 20 minutes after meeting her is the usual episodic time, anyone have any calculations on this?

Badabing
Once Kirk's shirt rips she stops pretending and jumps his bones.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Badabing
Once Kirk's shirt rips she stops pretending and jumps his bones.

thumb up Exactly Bada, Kirk then goes out and dropkicks Vader to oblivion.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Han took his time to pull Leia, this is STOS Kirk at the peak of his powers in season two. How long does he take to make Leia glow? I say less than 20 minutes after meeting her is the usual episodic time, anyone have any calculations on this?

ST:ToS episodes where around 50mins; Kirk managed to get the girl in that alotted time. So your 20mins assessment is likely spot on.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
ST:ToS episodes where around 50mins; Kirk managed to get the girl in that alotted time. So your 20mins assessment is likely spot on. What a ****ing guy, he was Rob. The original Kirk was quite simply the greatest fictional hero of the TV era.

And one of my all-time top 5 of all media.

Conan Comic/Film from 82/Robert E Howard novels
Kirk TV 1966-1969
Superman Film Reeves 1978
Tarzan Ron Ely on TV 1966
Flash Gordon - Sam J Jones 1980 and Larry Buster Crabbe 1936

A list of genuinely good characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.