Captain Cold vs Aquarian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSaint85
Usual starting distance. They both know of each other's abilities. Aquarian wants to fight.

leonidas
lol not sure why aquarian's field would prevent him from being affected by extreme cold. if he actually somehow could be allowed (no limits) to rob air molecules of motion, he'd...freeze himself? confused not sure how aquarian could win this if snart gets him within the area of his field. and since he def has the better range.... /shrug

DarkSaint85
Way I saw it, the null field would stop Snarts gun etc from affecting the air around him.

leonidas
not sure why it would though. it's a weird match and aquarian is weird and his field makes no sense so anything is possible. if aquarian were in the arctic, you think he wouldn't be cold? you think his field could keep him warm somehow? that would go against what his field does--he'd need it to ADD energy, not subtract it from his environment. snart's field would just creep over him. at least that's what it seems like to me.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Way I saw it, the null field would stop Snarts gun etc from affecting the air around him. Do you have proof for that? To me it appears that his field would have to work in it's opposite way to justify that.

DarkSaint85
When he was in the Himalayan Mountains, he was just walking around, protected by the field iirc.

riv6672
Or was blitzed out of his mind. ****ing hippy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.