Thor VS Gladiator in a Fist Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
you saw the title. no mjolnir and no exotic powers for anyone. just pure fist it out

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's feats are >>>>> Gladiator's from when I did this BZ. Not much has changed.

In their 3 fights, twice their strength has been equal, and on the third, Gladiator said Thor is too powerful (But Mjolnir was involved). Strength is a wash or Thor wins on far superior feats. Gladiator is more invulnerable but Thor has far greater damage soak and endurance. Gladiator is faster, noticeably so, but Thor is a lot more skilled.

When they face off, it's usually a stalemate, with Gladiator's super-speed/heat vision giving him an edge, and eventually losing to Mjolnir/Thor's superior power.

In a pure punch for punch, it's a stalemate or Thor wins, because let's be honest, when the chips are down, Gladiator is a pussy compared to Thor. It's why he was on the ship and Captain America sent Thor to face a builder.

StiltmanFTW
Gladiator. With a quick combo-to-ko blitz. Easy win for him.

xJLxKing
Gladiator
If speed is equalized, Thor win

JBL
This was already settled in a comic. Gladiator kicked thors hammer out of his hands and ended the fight with one uppercut. Thor needs his hammer to have a chance against gladiator.

abhilegend
Gladiator

StiltmanFTW
Welcome back.

abhilegend
I see Thorbags have gone nuts in my absence?

StiltmanFTW
Yes, especially Rage laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anytime you clowns want to put your money where your mouth with these two, lmk.

krisblaze
Don't threaten Abhi bruh, he was in dragonball.

VOviiya7N7g

riv6672
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's feats are >>>>> Gladiator's from when I did this BZ. Not much has changed.

In their 3 fights, twice their strength has been equal, and on the third, Gladiator said Thor is too powerful (But Mjolnir was involved). Strength is a wash or Thor wins on far superior feats. Gladiator is more invulnerable but Thor has far greater damage soak and endurance. Gladiator is faster, noticeably so, but Thor is a lot more skilled.

When they face off, it's usually a stalemate, with Gladiator's super-speed/heat vision giving him an edge, and eventually losing to Mjolnir/Thor's superior power.

In a pure punch for punch, it's a stalemate or Thor wins, because let's be honest, when the chips are down, Gladiator is a pussy compared to Thor. It's why he was on the ship and Captain America sent Thor to face a builder.
Works for me.

juggernaut74
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/1857806-thor_one_shots_namor.jpg

Is this legit?

Damborgson
There's more to it, but yes.

----

Also Abhi , only you can get banned for being stupid and come back calling any group out erm

krisblaze
It's legit but Namor got right back up.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
There's more to it, but yes.

----

Also Abhi , only you can get banned for being stupid and come back calling any group out erm
Eh, getting banned over calling someone a punk is hardly what you want to think.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
Namor was weakened.

Damborgson
Originally posted by abhilegend
Eh, getting banned over calling someone a punk is hardly what you want to think.

Thats barely English,

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze

thumb up

Namor was weakened.

thumb up

But Juggy won't listen to you. His skull is denser than adamantium.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thats barely English,
What can I say, getting banned would do that to you.

StiltmanFTW
Shortly after your ban, all sort of retarded shit was somehow tolerated in the BZ sub-forum.

DarkSaint85
My fav part was when Realitywarper challenged a team made up of Enzeru and Abhi.

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/batman-and-the-joker-vs-the-batman-who-laughs-6-e1522409715985.jpg

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Shortly after your ban, all sort of retarded shit was somehow tolerated in the BZ sub-forum.
We have a sub forum? huh

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
We have a sub forum? huh

That's what BZ is, yes.

Dareangel
do you believe gladiator is beating thor punch for punch or in like 3 punches for punch and such?

Philosophía
Gladiator, pretty much 10/10.

Take away the speed, and it's arguable.

h1a8
Glads should win here (if speed is equalized)

abhilegend
And here I was banned for daring to argue with Goober without any warning.

Meh.

StiltmanFTW
And here I was banned for daring to argue with Goober without any warning.

Meh.

I thought you got banned for arguing with that new Bazie guy?

abhilegend
I thought you got banned for arguing with that new Bazie guy?
Before that. I dared to argue against Saint Goober.

StiltmanFTW
Ah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.