Crossover characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CPT Space Bomb
This is between the MCU and The DCEU. What character/s would you most like to see go from the DCEU to the MCU and/or vice versa?

https://www.quirkybyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/justice_league_and_avengers_by_timetravel6000v2-dabro44-780x405.jpg

BruceSkywalker
just batman lol

keo mcu right in mcu

The Spectre+
shazam to the mcu then thor to dceu wink

tkitna
Wonder Woman can go to the MCU. She's the only character worth a damn in the DCEU.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by tkitna
Wonder Woman can go to the MCU. She's the only character worth a damn in the DCEU. Wonder Woman and Thor would make a great couple.

I think it'd be funny sending Doctor Strange over there. Maybe Flash over to the MCU....so he can get killed saving Hawkeye in Av4.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Wonder Woman and Thor would make a great couple.

I think it'd be funny sending Doctor Strange over there. Maybe Flash over to the MCU....so he can get killed saving Hawkeye in Av4.

first the MCU version of the Flash will run right lol

Nibedicus
WW to MCU

Iron Man to DCEU

Not a fair trade (Iron Man > WW in popularity) but Marvel needs a hot powerful female character. While the DCEU needs a character with an actual personality.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Nibedicus
WW to MCU

Iron Man to DCEU

Not a fair trade (Iron Man > WW in popularity) but Marvel needs a hot powerful female character. While the DCEU needs a character with an actual personality. True but Marvel is getting their powerful female character soon with Captain Marvel. That said I'd prefer WW. She's way hotter and more likable.

Oh, there we go...trade Captain Marvel to the DCEU and we get WW in return smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.