New Gods vs the Marvel 616 Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baziemarc123
all out war w/ all standard gear, motherbox, etc etc

Baziemarc123
the shi'ar empire empire stomps them since they have sky fathers and phoenix force also mkrann crystal, the krees have guys like genis vell.

Putinbot1
Are the Shiar on Marvel Earth 616 Bazie?

abhilegend
New Gods have worloggog.

GG

xJLxKing
Is this new gods vs Marvel universe or just heroes who are currently on earth?

Putinbot1
He says 616 Earth then brings in Space Empires, this is a confusing thread.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Is this new gods vs Marvel universe or just heroes who are currently on earth?

heroes and etc that's on earth

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
New Gods have worloggog.

GG

B-B-But new gods are supposed to be powerful stat wise?

I thought ACCORDING to your fanboyism, they should be able to stomp the heroes etc on marvel earth physical wise

Oh wait...

Baziemarc123
Theres many op beings on earth, legion, franklin, dr strange, magik etc , marvel uk characters Jamie Braddock, mad jasper etc

TheHulkster
Eternals, Inhumans, Atlantis, Wakanda, etc. along with the heroes would be quite a challenge.

xJLxKing

Wheeler
What is the point of making the thread when you are so sure that New Gods gets stomped?

quanchi112
616 earth wins. Doomsday solos Apokolips on his own.

Baziemarc123
Yeah the Eternals, the Young Gods, Olympians, all 3 Hyperions, Monica Rambue , and etc. A Prime Eternal solo has the power to match a sky farther.

The Young Gods are gods powerful enough to not only take on Eternals but possibly take on cosmic entities, all 3 Hyperions have held dimensions and planets back etc

abhilegend
New Gods still win.

Baziemarc123
New Gods still win.

proven by nothing

abhilegend
New Gods just manifest on Earth 616 in their true forms and crush it like nothing.

riv6672
Wakanda solos, honestly.
BP uses his super hax computer to take over all the MBs a worlogogs and thats pretty much that.

Baziemarc123
New Gods just manifest on Earth 616 in their true forms and crush it like nothing.

im clearly talking about their avatars in this battle. prove they can solo all the earth heroes etc

Faceless808
Originally posted by riv6672
Wakanda solos, honestly.
BP uses his super hax computer to take over all the MBs a worlogogs and thats pretty much that.

New Genesis tech is not just circuitry. Mother Boxes are connected directly to the Source, described as an aspect of the Presence. IOW, a Divine connection. I am not convinced that it can be hacked as easily as you say, regardless of it hacking into Galactus computer.

RealityWarper
earth-616 characters uses infinity gauntlet. GG

Zack M
Orion solos.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by Zack M
Orion solos.

troll?

Zack M
Not kidding. Orion is a better fighter than anyone, plus he has a MB. He'd just go intangible, while he cut people's heads off. They don't call him the Dog of War for nothing.

DarkSaint85
Woof

Baziemarc123
o marvel earth have powerful minds that can solo the new gods easily, reed Richard, dr doom all have soloed better intergalactic races

and how do they new gods survive a physical beatdown from tons of heroes etc?

Zack M
With prep they can. Does the NG have prep too? They have devices that can warp the Multiverse and restart the universe at a whim. There is nothing more impressive than NG tech.

Baziemarc123
so?

Baziemarc123
they have Hulk, thor, and tons of powerhouses including thanos, and prime eternals

Faceless808
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
they have Hulk, thor, and tons of powerhouses including thanos, and prime eternals

How well did Hulk do against Zeus? Darkseid killed DC Zeus before he was fully powered as he is now. Absorbed his power, too. Zack, did DS kill off the whole Greek pantheon or was it just Zeus?

Thanos is on Earth?

Putinbot1
Baziemarc you like Marvel very much I think. Who do you have on your lunchbox?

Is it Ben Grimm? I had Ben Grimm on my lunchbox at elementary school too.

carver9
Originally posted by Faceless808
How well did Hulk do against Zeus? Darkseid killed DC Zeus before he was fully powered as he is now. Absorbed his power, too. Zack, did DS kill off the whole Greek pantheon or was it just Zeus?

Thanos is on Earth?

DC Zeus doesnt equal Marvek Zeus and there is major context to the Zeus vs Hulk fight. Also, did Hulk go world Breaker against Zeus? Scans please.

Faceless808
Of course, Carver. You would have disappointed me if you didn't chime in on my comment. Sure, Marvel Zeus has more appearances than DC Zeus, but a sky father is a sky father. DC just doesn't dwell on classical pantheons like Marvel does. That doesn't mean DC Zeus any less or more powerful. You point out how much more powerful Hulk is to Marvel's "supermen', and you don't have a problem equating them to DC Superman. Yet, both Marvel and DC have the head of the Greek Pantheon named Zeus, and DC Zeus is supposed to be somewhat lessor? For once in your life, take off the Marvel glasses and be honest with yourself.

And what is the 'major context' to the Hulk v. Zeus fight? Honest question, because the scans just show Zeus physically beating down Hulk. And I don't understand why you look at Hulk losing to Zeus as a bad thing.

DarkSaint85
Well we know how powerful the DC pantheon are.....just a portion of their power fuels Wonder Woman.

Who is already, as per some posters, high herald/trans level.

So if just a portion makes a lump of clay that level, surely the head of this pantheon is gonna be pretty damn powerful, no?

Faceless808
Wait, are you asking me for scans of Hulk NOT going WB?? What kind of trash is this Carver? You know he didn't and I know he didn't. Why? I don't know, go ask Marvel.

One Big Mob
they have Hulk, thor, and tons of powerhouses including thanos, and prime eternals I forgot when Thanos started a flower shop on Earth. Also to an earlier post I believe you said Franklin Richards is on Earth... who else is on Bazie Earth? Eternity is hanging out at the strippers?

Faceless808
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well we know how powerful the DC pantheon are.....just a portion of their power fuels Wonder Woman.

Who is already, as per some posters, high herald/trans level.

So if just a portion makes a lump of clay that level, surely the head of this pantheon is gonna be pretty damn powerful, no?

Thank YOU, DS! thumb up thumb up

Faceless808
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I forgot when Thanos started a flower shop on Earth. Also to an earlier post I believe you said Franklin Richards is on Earth... who else is on Bazie Earth? Eternity is hanging out at the strippers?

laughing laughing

TheHulkster
New Genesis tech is not just circuitry. Mother Boxes are connected directly to the Source, described as an aspect of the Presence. IOW, a Divine connection. I am not convinced that it can be hacked as easily as you say, regardless of it hacking into Galactus computer.

Hank Henshaw does so fairly easily.

cdtm
all out war w/ all standard gear, motherbox, etc etc

the shi'ar empire empire stomps them since they have sky fathers and phoenix force also mkrann crystal, the krees have guys like genis vell.

You're like the anti-Zack.

Faceless808
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Hank Henshaw does so fairly easily.

And Cyborg Superman has travelled the universe, no doubt encountering alien tech along the way. Probably New God tech for that matter. Like intangibility, not all things are created equal.

Stoic
Thank YOU, DS! thumb up thumb up

That portion was also able to take on Darkseid, albeit he was more powerful. Less hype is what's needed here.

Faceless808
What was hyped about it? Wonder Woman did well against DS. it's shown on panel. And so was the Zeus DS fight. DS won. Nothing was misrepresented here.

riv6672

Stoic
What was hyped about it? Wonder Woman did well against DS. it's shown on panel. And so was the Zeus DS fight. DS won. Nothing was misrepresented here.

Careful, or I may accuse you of leaving out the context that we both know was left out in your comment concerning Zeus' mugging at the hands of a power thief.

DS didn't truly defeat Zeus, and if he did it wasn't a convincing victory.

Faceless808
No, really, I'm not aware of a power thief. I've only seen the scans. What happened? And why wasn't it a convincing victory?

Are you talking about DS absorbing Zeus' energy? If that is so, then how is that different from Tyrant absorbing energy from Galactus?

Faceless808
To Riv-

I never claimed Galactus tech is just circuitry. I'm just saying that regardless of what it did to Galactus, NG tech is different. BTW, I think Galactus tech being hacked was BS.

Stoic
No, really, I'm not aware of a power thief. I've only seen the scans. What happened? And why wasn't it a convincing victory?

Are you talking about DS absorbing Zeus' energy? If that is so, then how is that different from Tyrant absorbing energy from Galactus?

Tyrant never needed the power of anyone to wreck Galactus. He was absorbing BSE for quite some time before ever running into any of the heroes. With Tyrant it was just plot that he didn't walk in and shove Galactus' head up his ass from the go.

Darkseid stole all that he had. DS also has to prove that he is a Sky Father at this point. TBH he has to prove that he belongs in the Trans tier because most trans level characters would have easily put Diana out with a slap or two.

Then again as Darksaint once pointed out, there are times in comics that power levels aren't regarded and writers just want pretty confrontations. Have to wait and see. From what I see, the New Gods would be a serious threat to Earth 6t16, but not impossible to defeat based on past victories.

operator616
And Cyborg Superman has travelled the universe, no doubt encountering alien tech along the way. Probably New God tech for that matter. Like intangibility, not all things are created equal.

Hank Henshaw was able to overtake a portion of the source wall (which is definitely not pure tech -- in regards to your previous points), so there you have it...

He's also taken over advanced planets easily and has even weaponized them instantaneously. Not to mention him controlling armies of manhunters and highmasters (capable of destroying planets) or alpha lanterns even (who are well above GLs). Among other things. He's just extremely powerful technopath all around.

Henshaw overtaking it in no way diminished The New Gods/Apokolips.

Baziemarc123
marvel earth have beings that'll beat the new gods asses in physical strength

Faceless808
Originally posted by operator616
Hank Henshaw was able to overtake a portion of the source wall (which is definitely not pure tech -- in regards to your previous points), so there you have it...

He's also taken over advanced planets easily and has even weaponized them instantaneously. Not to mention him controlling armies of manhunters and highmasters (capable of destroying planets) or alpha lanterns even (who are well above GLs). Among other things. He's just extremely powerful technopath all around.

Henshaw overtaking it in no way diminished The New Gods/Apokolips.

Thank you, Operator. My point exactly. Just because Henshaw did it (to the New Gods) doesn't mean anybody with a computer can.

Faceless808
marvel earth have beings that'll beat the new gods asses in physical strength

Baziemarc, I'm not interested in going toe to toe with you and your biased opinions. You can beef it out with another fan boy on this, I'm not wasting my time on you.

Faceless808
Originally posted by Stoic
Tyrant never needed the power of anyone to wreck Galactus. He was absorbing BSE for quite some time before ever running into any of the heroes. With Tyrant it was just plot that he didn't walk in and shove Galactus' head up his ass from the go.

Darkseid stole all that he had. DS also has to prove that he is a Sky Father at this point. TBH he has to prove that he belongs in the Trans tier because most trans level characters would have easily put Diana out with a slap or two.

Then again as Darksaint once pointed out, there are times in comics that power levels aren't regarded and writers just want pretty confrontations. Have to wait and see. From what I see, the New Gods would be a serious threat to Earth 6t16, but not impossible to defeat based on past victories.

I understand your point about Tyrant. But whether you're stockpileing power prior to or taking it in the heat of battle, I don't see as big a difference as you do, obviously. But then again, I am only ASSUMING you were referring to DS absorbing Zeus power, and not a third party draining his power.

Yes, I agree with you and DS, but not once have I even mentioned that New Gods would win. I'm just throwing idea's out that I can think of and hoping for discussion with more knowledgable posters.

twt
Worlogog can a big trouble, but Marvel has the Infinity Guantlet.

Hard to say.

Faceless808
Originally posted by twt
Worlogog can a big trouble, but Marvel has the Infinity Guantlet.

Hard to say.

Technically, it is Marvel 616 Earth. Does the IG reside on Marvel Earth? I am not current on much of anything and really want to know.

One Big Mob
I scrolled by Tyrant too...

Marvel Earth is a very inclusive place.

Faceless808
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I scrolled by Tyrant too...

Marvel Earth is a very inclusive place.

laughing laughing

I just mentioned Tyrant because Darkseid beating Zeus was in question and I compared it to the Tyrant/Galactus battle.

Baziemarc123
Zeus currently doesn't have any skyfather feats

the Darkone
Marvel earth has Franklin Richards, Legion, and Molecule Man etc; plus add in earths pantheon Asgardian, Olympians, Egyptians, Hindu etc yeah marvel earth wins this

One Big Mob
Originally posted by the Darkone
Marvel earth has Franklin Richards, Legion, and Molecule Man etc; plus add in earths pantheon Asgardian, Olympians, Egyptians, Hindu etc yeah marvel earth wins this It has one of those characters on it. Legion.

The rest reside in pocket dimensions or in completely other universes.

DarkSaint85
Zeus currently doesn't have any skyfather feats

A portion of his power makes WW stronger than a HH (Superman).

That makes WW trans, and Zeus Skyfather.

The maths does not lie.

Baziemarc123
...Current Superman doesn't have any skyfather feats aswell...

DarkSaint85
Current Superman is the same as he's always been.

Forum ruling dood.

Baziemarc123
we have no proof he's stronger than before. he hasn't showcase any feats recently for that notion

RealityWarper
we have no proof he's stronger than before. he hasn't showcase any feats recently for that notion

Current Superman = Post-crisis Superman ^^

That's all.

abhilegend
Yes, he has.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Current Superman = Post-crisis Superman ^^

That's all. thumb up

Baziemarc123
Yes, he has.

show them then

abhilegend
show them then
He travelled through time by cosmic treadmill.

There you go.

Baziemarc123
lol I was actually talking about strength/durability wise dood

abhilegend
lol I was actually talking about strength/durability wise dood
So he randomly got faster?

DarkSaint85

Nobody said stronger, lol.

Re read my post. I said he was the SAME.

Can you read?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.