Wizard of Legend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
God, this game has amazingly satisfying combat, it's so over-the-top and fast-paced, GET IT.

Best way I can describe it is: Dragon's Crown with only sorcerers, only 100x more awesome.

jc-gY8jQ-WU

Jmanghan
This game is already getting pretty big, but what would make it bigger would be some form of online multiplayer. I think that's what killed Salt and Sanctuary.

Jmanghan
WNQZEgXRLUk

Surtur
I have it installed on steam. Good game.

Jmanghan
This game is difficult as hell.

Surtur
Yep, I have yet to even get to the first boss lol. Even playing with me and my bro we couldn't.

It sucks cuz the game would be awesome if they tweaked the difficulty and it wasn't a rogue-like.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
Yep, I have yet to even get to the first boss lol. Even playing with me and my bro we couldn't.

It sucks cuz the game would be awesome if they tweaked the difficulty and it wasn't a rogue-like. I nearly beat him with 10 health left, but a swift fireball ended my campaign before it began.

Jmanghan
I beat the first boss finally, after you learn their patterns they become a bit easier, in fact the mini-bosses were tougher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.