Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
This game is pretty sick, I was getting Castlevania III vibes from it, for sure.

Was a genius move, game to hold us over till Ritual of the Night comes out was brilliant.

Narration is a bit weird, and doesn't fit the game very much, it just seems like a fanfic story, gameplay is absolutely solid though, glad they put effort into it, as I would have been fine with just Zangetsu's story, the rest of it is icing on the cake.

UlDq0FQS15o

Kazenji
There's also another Bloodstained game on the way too, The other one has 3D models for the player and enemies.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
There's also another Bloodstained game on the way too, The other one has 3D models for the player and enemies. Just posted it.

I dunno which game will be better, but we'll see when they come out, I guess.

I feel like Ritual of the Night could've benefited from just having stylish 2D graphics as opposed to the admittedly not that good-looking 3D graphics, though I suppose we always have curse of the moon for that.

Kazenji
The other one reminds me of that Castlevania game that they did for Lords of Shadow.

Jmanghan
The other one reminds me of that Castlevania game that they did for Lords of Shadow. Mirror of Fate.

Kazenji
That's a bingo.

Jmanghan
That's a bingo. Never been big into the Castlevania series, only ones I ever played I ever played for longer then a bit are Castlevania IV, Lament of Innocence, and Lords of Shadow 1.

Kazenji
I prefer the more metroidvania style ones and the Lords of Shadow series

missed out on playing the ones that were released for the PS2.

Jmanghan
I prefer the more metroidvania style ones and the Lords of Shadow series

missed out on playing the ones that were released for the PS2. Those would be Lament of Innocence and Curse of Darkness.

Lament of Innocence being the closest you'll get to a "pure" 3D Castlevania experience, and a generally awesome game in it's own right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.