The Vision Vs Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Can the Inhuman with the really silly name and continually confused/changed power beat the android with the most convoluted and retconned history in comics?

Philosophía
I'd say yes.

Putinbot1
The Inhumans, nearly as shit as the New Gods. I hope Vision wins!

leonidas
i'd think bb could withstand an intangible attack long enough to scream and kill vision as he is performing the attack. if he stays intangible not much bb could do to him in a prolonged battle. i wonder if he could phase through the voice? vision had an upgrade i think from avengers AI. did he carry that upgrade forward? from some of the avengers i've read it didn't look like it. too bad if not. the upgrade was cool. anyway, i think vision CAN win a couple here, but i'd take bb most of the time.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd think bb could withstand an intangible attack long enough to scream and kill vision as he is performing the attack. if he stays intangible not much bb could do to him in a prolonged battle. i wonder if he could phase through the voice? vision had an upgrade i think from avengers AI. did he carry that upgrade forward? from some of the avengers i've read it didn't look like it. too bad if not. the upgrade was cool. anyway, i think vision CAN win a couple here, but i'd take bb most of the time. I like to think Vision wins as Black Bolt is just about the crappest character ever and Vision should be more popular than he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.