E3 convention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CroftAlice
What are your expectations?
Mine is a gameplay for shadow and maybe a demo

Kazenji
Hoping to see gameplay for Borderlands 3.

Khazra Reborn
Would likevto hear more about From Softs new project, hoping it's Bloodborne 2.

BackFire
Want to see some legit gameplay of Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding.

Other than that, I'd like to see MS get serious about having some good, creative exclusives that aren't just shooting and racing games. Some new IP would be great for them.

And some surprise announcements. Maybe Horizon 2 or something.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
Hoping to see gameplay for Borderlands 3.

CroftAlice
Originally posted by BackFire
Want to see some legit gameplay of Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding.

Other than that, I'd like to see MS get serious about having some good, creative exclusives that aren't just shooting and racing games. Some new IP would be great for them.

And some surprise announcements. Maybe Horizon 2 or something.

I heard that the last of us 2 was cancelled until next year

-Pr-
-Announcement of a new Splinter Cell.
-FF7 remake details.
-Rocksteady's new superhero game (believed to be a Superman one).
-Hitman season 2 details maybe.

Nemesis X
MS announcing Fable IV.

Quincy
Smash Bros

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Would likevto hear more about From Softs new project, hoping it's Bloodborne 2. This, Death Stranding, and Splinter Cell are what I want to see the most. Unfortunately, I won't have access to any kind of internet from the 9th to the 29th so I'll completely miss E3 this year. :/

CroftAlice
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This, Death Stranding, and Splinter Cell are what I want to see the most. Unfortunately, I won't have access to any kind of internet from the 9th to the 29th so I'll completely miss E3 this year. :/

Connection problems?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by CroftAlice
Connection problems? No, military related. No connections allowed, unfortunately. Its alright though, I'll catch up on everything on the 29th. I cant wait to go through this thread when I get back

NewGuy01
Borderlands 3 would be nice, but my more realistic expectation is Bloodborne 2.

Nemesis X
I'm also expecting to see the Resident Evil 2 remake there which I suspect will be announced at Sony's conference. Capcom has been silent. If they don't break it and show something here, everyone who has been patiently waiting is gonna lose their minds.

NewGuy01
Also, Devil May Cry 5, anyone?

NemeBro
Devil May Cry is gay

NewGuy01
Fair.

Kazenji
Also hoping to see more of Shakedown Hawaii and it gets a goddamn release date

and also if they might be any actual new games whatever those might be.

CroftAlice
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I'm also expecting to see the Resident Evil 2 remake there which I suspect will be announced at Sony's conference. Capcom has been silent. If they don't break it and show something here, everyone who has been patiently waiting is gonna lose their minds.

Fans will be so disappointed if CAPCOM doesn't make an announcement about RE2

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
Devil May Cry is gay I'm gay for Devil May Cry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.