WB Hulk vs H/P Doomsday vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spectre+
Battle Of The ANGRY Beasts.
Battle Field Is In Grandmasters arena(size of earth).
BATTLE TO THE DEATH
or
K.O

+ who looks more terrifyingly awesome when enraged?

xJLxKing
Doomsday and pretty easily at that

carver9
World Breaker isnt even need. Hulk kills him and easily at that.

abhilegend
Doomsday

One Big Mob
I'd say Mangog and DD are fairly equal before that sun showing...

The wildcard is Hulk. As much as it pains me to say it, he should win. That HOTM showing was ridiculous and he needs a few more appearances so we can at least guess where he belongs.

abhilegend
If we start scaling Doomsday like Hulk is often done, he would rip both Mangog and Hulk in half.

Stoic
Originally posted by One Big Mob

The wildcard is Hulk. As much as it pains me to say it, he should win. That HOTM showing was ridiculous and he needs a few more appearances so we can at least guess where he belongs.

Doom performed surgery so that Banner would forget the pain that he was plunged into the moment that all that he ever desired died. Caiera, and his entire kingdom had been destroyed by the nuclear powered space capsule that brought him to Sakaar. We should never see the Hulk at that level again. At least while being able to instantly ramp to solar system wide destruction levels, and beyond.

Originally posted by abhilegend
If we start scaling Doomsday like Hulk is often done, he would rip both Mangog and Hulk in half.

Not this time Abhi. We can't just assume to scale a dynamic strength level like the Hulk. We go off of what he was at during that moment.

DD doesn't ramp up in strength like the Hulk does and did during HOTM. It wasn't a shared feat between him and Betty. This has already been debunked unless we willfully ignored the way that Red Hulk's powers worked.

HP/DD showed an extreme toughness, but he wasn't invincible, just beyond anything that his opponents could bring in terms of power. HP/DD was nowhere near WB Hulk's level of strength going strictly off of power stunt feats. We could however make up stories in an attempt to scale HP/DD to those levels, but it has yet to be re-written where he was able to throw around enough power that would destroy entire solar systems.

Fan opinion at this point would technically hold no weight on what is already canon. You know that I'm right.

Mangog has yet to convince me that he was ever at the level of WB Hulk in terms of physical might. I think he'd be blown away, or beaten into mush. 133.5 Hercs while calm?... Ridiculous level of power when we consider that he hadn't even entered the Dark Dimension at that time, and while under the same writer.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by One Big Mob

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Doom performed surgery so that Banner would forget the pain that he was plunged into the moment that all that he ever desired died. Caiera, and his entire kingdom had been destroyed by the nuclear powered space capsule that brought him to Sakaar. We should never see the Hulk at that level again. At least while being able to instantly ramp to solar system wide destruction levels, and beyond.

Not this time Abhi. We can't just assume to scale a dynamic strength level like the Hulk. We go off of what he was at during that moment.

DD doesn't ramp up in strength like the Hulk does and did during HOTM. It wasn't a shared feat between him and Betty. This has already been debunked unless we willfully ignored the way that Red Hulk's powers worked.

HP/DD showed an extreme toughness, but he wasn't invincible, just beyond anything that his opponents could bring in terms of power. HP/DD was nowhere near WB Hulk's level of strength going strictly off of power stunt feats. We could however make up stories in an attempt to scale HP/DD to those levels, but it has yet to be re-written where he was able to throw around enough power that would destroy entire solar systems.

Fan opinion at this point would technically hold no weight on what is already canon. You know that I'm right.

Mangog has yet to convince me that he was ever at the level of WB Hulk in terms of physical might. I think he'd be blown away, or beaten into mush. 133.5 Hercs while calm?... Ridiculous level of power when we consider that he hadn't even entered the Dark Dimension at that time, and while under the same writer.
Hulk never tossed around anything solar system busting either.

You know who did? Orion, he destroyed an entire solar system with just the shockwaves of his fight.

Guess how Doomsday treated Orion back then?

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

carver9
ABHI knows Hulk win this but he just doesnt want to say it because of his fetish.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
ABHI knows Hulk win this but he just doesnt want to say it because of his fetish.
ermm

riv6672
Fetishes aside, Hulk wins.

quanchi112
Hulk would rip Doomsday in two.

panthergod
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk would rip Doomsday in two.
Nah.

Nowhere near powerful enough.

DD's own dynamic strength, superspeed and evolutionary adaption mean he wins.

Stoic
Hulk never tossed around anything solar system busting either.

You know who did? Orion, he destroyed an entire solar system with just the shockwaves of his fight.

Guess how Doomsday treated Orion back then?

The Dark Dimension was as large as a solar system. That was Umar's kingdom that she said that he had destroyed it. One punch, not an entire fight. Orion would get smoked far easier than Doomsday, but both still get smoked.

Was this Orion showing written under the same writer as Hunter Prey?
If not it's an opinion taken straight out of left field and completely irrelevant to the topic.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by panthergod
Nah.

DD's own dynamic strength, superspeed and evolutionary adaption mean he wins. Quanchi was right, though. Doomsday can't adapt past physical might, and has never tanked physical attacks that can one-shot a planet, let alone as a side-effect. World Breaker Hulk is completely beyond Doomsday's capabilities.

carver9
Nah.

DD's own dynamic strength, superspeed and evolutionary adaption mean he wins.

What Marvel character can beat Doomsdsy iyo?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Doomsday and pretty easily at that

This is a silly conclusion. WB Hulk was ridiculous and so is Mangog.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This is a silly conclusion. WB Hulk was ridiculous and so is Mangog.
So was Doomsday. Even pre DOS Doomsday survived a guardian suicide which atomized SBP.

SquallX

abhilegend
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Quanchi was right, though. Doomsday can't adapt past physical might, and has never tanked physical attacks that can one-shot a planet, let alone as a side-effect. World Breaker Hulk is completely beyond Doomsday's capabilities.
Pre DOS Doomsday survived the suicide of a guardian which vaporized SBP.

You know who tanked a universe busting explosion right in the face?

There you go with power scaling.

JBL
HP/DD is NOWHERE near WB/HULK IN strength or power. WB/HULK IN A SYOMP. DD SHOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
HP/DD is NOWHERE near WB/HULK IN strength or power. WB/HULK IN A SYOMP. DD SHOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE.
laughing out loud

Mindship
Leaning toward WBH.

I admit to bias: imho, Hulk should be Strongest One There Is ... maybe even beating precrisis Validus. shifty

Enzeru
Shaking planets is not on the same level as World Breaker Hulk and Red She-Hulk destroy the planet they're on and cracking and destroying nearby planets and moons.

Shaking planets is not even on the same level as Thor hitting Thor with Mjolnir and cracking the planet below them and nearby moons.

Gonna go with World Breaker Hulk on this one. I just don't think that Superman for all of his strength and durability has been portrayed as someone, who has overwhelming planet busting power. I don't doubt his ability to destroy a planet, but it's not going to happen from mere punches like we've seen it with some Marvel characters - Marvel characters, who we perceive to be on the same level as Superman (such as Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator and others).

carver9
Can someone provide scans of Doomsday and Kal shaking the planet.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Enzeru
Shaking planets is not on the same level as World Breaker Hulk and Red She-Hulk destroy the planet they're on and cracking and destroying nearby planets and moons.

Shaking planets is not even on the same level as Thor hitting Thor with Mjolnir and cracking the planet below them and nearby moons.

Gonna go with World Breaker Hulk on this one. I just don't think that Superman for all of his strength and durability has been portrayed as someone, who has overwhelming planet busting power. I don't doubt his ability to destroy a planet, but it's not going to happen from mere punches like we've seen it with some Marvel characters - Marvel characters, who we perceive to be on the same level as Superman (such as Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator and others).
If he can produce shockwaves that destroys the world alongside another superman, he can destroy a planet by one punch. It isn't a hyperbole, it happened everytime they strike ech other and it was explicitly stated to be their punches that destroyed the world.

Here he does it by himself in one punch.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_18-1.jpg

"Who can strike with such force they shatter-". It happened again and again. It happened 6 times in 3 comics, how many of them are hyperboles?

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_02-03.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_AOS649SURVIVESTIMEREALITYSHATERINGFORCES5.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_18-1.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16242471_06.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16242475_13.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16242478_14.jpg

Honestly, if any other character destroys a planet 6 times in 3 comics with another slightly stronger version of himself in combat by just shockwaves anytime soon, his fans would nuke every comic book vs forum on internet.
Mere shockwaves of his punches.

carver9
Those scans are trash ABHI and you know it.

quanchi112

SquallX

Of course they are.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

How about this, Kal L punched hard enough to shatter stars in COIE.

https://m.imgur.com/Cc2ZcbA

Superman still matched him punch for punch.

quanchi112
Space cheese. Hulk would brutalize him.

h1a8
WB Hulk.
That pains me to say that though.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
WB Hulk.
That pains me to say that though.

WTF...I'm shocked.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So was Doomsday. Even pre DOS Doomsday survived a guardian suicide which atomized SBP.

Why are you so idiotic? I never claimed otherwise, I pointed out that the other two were and so it wouldn't be an easy win for Doomsday by any means.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Why are you so idiotic? I never claimed otherwise, I pointed out that the other two were and so it wouldn't be an easy win for Doomsday by any means. laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
HP DD shitstomps both at the same time.

JBL
:by:

How about this, Kal L punched hard enough to shatter stars in COIE.

https://m.imgur.com/Cc2ZcbA

Superman still matched him punch for punch. LMAO!! Gladiator matched Tyrants eyebeams.... So now gladiator can do anything Tyrant can do huh??? LMAO!!! SHOW SUPERMAN ACTUALLY DESTROYING A STAR.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO!! Gladiator matched Tyrants eyebeams.... So now gladiator can do anything Tyrant can do huh??? LMAO!!! SHOW SUPERMAN ACTUALLY DESTROYING A STAR.
Tyrant shitstomped Gladiator. Kal L was matched by Superman.

There you go.

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO!! Gladiator matched Tyrants eyebeams.... So now gladiator can do anything Tyrant can do huh??? LMAO!!! SHOW SUPERMAN ACTUALLY DESTROYING A STAR.

You do know that Pre Crisis continuity was restored post Infinite Crisis don't you..?

Stoic
You do know that Pre Crisis continuity was restored post Infinite Crisis don't you..?

Citations?

quanchi112
Tyrant shitstomped Gladiator. Kal L was matched by Superman.

There you go. Tyrant would stomp both Kals.

Horrificus
It's still Mangog, muthaf*kaz!

carver9
Hulk destroys them. Easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.