New Krypton vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baziemarc123
random encounter

RealityWarper
Kryptonians are stronger but Asgard has magic.

I think that Odin and Loki can exploit this advantage to help them win.

xJLxKing
All of Kyrpton? Under a yellow star?

You're looking at a few million kryptonians who will for the most part be low/mid herald level behind. There will be a few who are considered high herald like Superman, Zod..etc.

For Asgard, they will have to rely on their heavy hitters like Odin and Destroyer. I'm not convinced their army or minor gods (Heimdall, Thor...etc) would really do much vs so many Kryptonians

With that said, lets look no further than OWAW where ONE Impreiex Probe was destroyed all the "Kryptonian cousin".

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by xJLxKing
All of Kyrpton? Under a yellow star?

You're looking at a few million kryptonians who will for the most part be low/mid herald level behind. There will be a few who are considered high herald like Superman, Zod..etc.

For Asgard, they will have to rely on their heavy hitters like Odin and Destroyer. I'm not convinced their army or minor gods (Heimdall, Thor...etc) would really do much vs so many Kryptonians

With that said, lets look no further than OWAW where ONE Impreiex Probe was destroyed all the "Kryptonian cousin".

yea one probe defeated or IIRC stalemated them.. not impressive

Putinbot1
Bazie are you related to JBL by any chance? Little brother, conjoined twin?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Bazie are you related to JBL by any chance? Little brother, conjoined twin?
OR same account

Putinbot1
OR same account thumb up

Baziemarc123
no

xJLxKing
That's something JBL would say

Putinbot1
That's something JBL would say Exactly what JBL would say in fact!

Baziemarc123
OMG I'M CAUGHT!!

Baziemarc123
but no seriously I'm not anybody you think I am. Can we get back on topic?

Baziemarc123
Yes they're under a yellow sun

One Big Mob
They push a sun into Asgard

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by One Big Mob

it's a random encounter

DarkSaint85
They randomly push a sun into Asgard.

Baziemarc123
there's Thor, Loki, Fenris and many others including Odin, and objects that can give you his power

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
it's a random encounter There's an old adage that applies here:

"Don't put a sun on the battlefield if you don't want it thrown at Asgard"

Baziemarc123
Odin alone could arugably wave all of hem away, hes done that to earth on panel, bfred all the beings, or mind rape then and freeze time.

destroyer can beat any kryptonian that comes its way, destroyer just alone defeated Hell, can turn anybody to crystal, beat Hela, one shotted thor, wrecked Hulk, and humilated Gladiator and kid gladiator in less than 30 seconds

Philosophía
They push a sun into Asgard I lol'd.

Putinbot1
I also lol'd :-) Verily, twas dry humour.

One Big Mob
Odin alone could arugably wave all of hem away, hes done that to earth on panel, bfred all the beings, or mind rape then and freeze time.

destroyer can beat any kryptonian that comes its way, destroyer just alone defeated Hell, can turn anybody to crystal, beat Hela, one shotted thor, wrecked Hulk, and humilated Gladiator and kid gladiator in less than 30 seconds Good luck waving them away behind a speeding sun forcefield.

Baziemarc123
Good luck waving them away behind a speeding sun forcefield.

right because that'll somehow be effective?

One Big Mob
Let me shoot a flaming cannonball at you and we'll see how much you waving hello at me will do. Even if I wave back, that cannonball is still coming at your beergut.

the Darkone
Asgard wins IMO, they are too versatile in power and magic especially in their realm. Asgard has too many artifacts at their disposal like Destroyer, casket of winters, asgardian cannon. You have a lot asgardian citizens that are powerful a$$phuck Odin, Clor, Thor, Loki, Buri(Tiwaz) Bor, Hela, Kelda, Karnilla, Agnela, Beta Ray Bill, Kurse etc and a lots of arcane magic

Baziemarc123
^facts

DarkSaint85
All of which would be destroyed by a sun.

Baziemarc123
those artifacts has never been destroyed by a sun, try again.

Philosophía
If an artifact falls to the ground in Asgard, but everybody is too busy being vaporized by the sun to hear it, does it truly exist?

Baziemarc123
why would Thor, Odin, and many top tier asgardians be hurt by the sun?

Philosophía
why would Thor, Odin, and many top tier asgardians be hurt by the sun? Because the sun can strike them with a hell of a lot more than they can bench.

One Big Mob
why would Thor, Odin, and many top tier asgardians be hurt by the sun? Imagine I throw a cannonball at your head. You'd go ouchie and probably go to sleep.

Now imagine I shoot a cannonball at your head. You'd lose your mind!

Baziemarc123
right because none of them have been able to survive in the sun casually?

One Big Mob
Not recently

One Big Mob
Baziemarc, let's use a real world example since you're a real world expert.

Let's take you and your siblings - Bazietom, Baziemarc, Bazieanne, and your half brother Baziedeshawn

Now I'm sure you and your Bazie clan are pretty familar with objects you can touch that wouldn't kill you. Let's take some objects from your youth and use them here; water balloons, cigarette butts, brillo pads, glass rose tubes, and McDonalds toys.

Each of these objects are completely harmless to touch, well brand new anyway. I'm sure you'd agree that they become harmful when thrown however, some not. But here's where it gets tricky, imagine a bunch of cigarette butts being slingshotted right into Bazieanne's forehead.
I'm sure she'd start crying then. Because even "safe" things become more dangerous the faster they're thrown at you.

Bazietom might be able to swim in the back of a pickup truck filled with water, but if you drop a water balloon on him the size of a trailer, he's going splat.

If you shoot McDonalds toys in a shotgun shell, it's probably going to cause some damage to Baziedeshawn.

Harmless things become more dangerous the faster or bigger they get. That is what the sun becomes once they launch it like a bullet at Asgard. A bunch of brillo being shot out of a tank would probably take out all the Bazies for instance. Imagine a sun at high speeds hitting a small group of dudes. Right Bazied

xJLxKing

destroyer can beat any kryptonian that comes its way, destroyer just alone defeated Hell, can turn anybody to crystal, beat Hela, one shotted thor, wrecked Hulk, and humilated Gladiator and kid gladiator in less than 30 seconds
Odin and Destroyer also lost to Mangog, who died by being thrown into the sun confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
This varies from a good fight with Asgard winning, to Odin one-shotting the entire race. Or Odin falling to the ground and being beaten up by a female group of Kryptonians after defeating all the toxic males.

Odin and Destroyer also lost to Mangog, who died by being thrown into the sun confused

A few issues before that, the Destroyer was unharmed from attacks by the Phoenix who's heat was so intense, it could be felt Galaxies away.

Baziemarc123
who on krypton is doing anything to Odin?

RealityWarper
who on krypton is doing anything to Odin?

Superman. He will make him laugh.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Superman. He will make him laugh.

hahahahaha touche

quanchi112
Odin dons the destroyer armor to solo.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This varies from a good fight with Asgard winning, to Odin one-shotting the entire race. Or Odin falling to the ground and being beaten up by a female group of Kryptonians after defeating all the toxic males.

Odin is oneshotting entire kryptoninan race? What condition would that be my dear Thorbag? He should've done that to those space ants.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Odin is oneshotting entire kryptoninan race? What condition would that be my dear Thorbag? He should've done that to those space ants. Ants>New Krypton.

Baziemarc123
Odin is oneshotting entire kryptoninan race? What condition would that be my dear Thorbag? He should've done that to those space ants.

Odin is casual galaxy buster, and have universal feats unlike average new kryptonians. and how do they stop the destroyer?

Damborgson

The damage that Aaron has done to the battleboards...

abhilegend
Odin is casual galaxy buster, and have universal feats unlike average new kryptonians. and how do they stop the destroyer?
Odin has never destroy any galaxy. What universal feats would those be?

They tear Destroyer apart like Mangog did.

Baziemarc123
Odin has never destroy any galaxy. What universal feats would those be?

They tear Destroyer apart like Mangog did.

He destroyed galaxies as a side effect from his battle with seth, overthrown a universe, shaken the fabric of the multiverse, etc

What have the new kryptonians demonstrated to even assert they have the physical strength on Mangog level?

abhilegend
He destroyed galaxies as a side effect from his battle with seth, overthrown a universe, shaken the fabric of the multiverse, etc

Dead galaxies, not actual galaxy.

The "universe" he overthrew was never overthrown. Just cut off from Yggdrasil.

What does shaken the fabric of multiverse even mean?

They never struggle with a gold statue and did not die in the sun.

Baziemarc123

you know damn well that was aaron's mistake, and previously had Mangog be more powerful than the Phoenix, etc who were>the sun.

But if I were to lowball supes, you'd claim "BUT IT'S PLOT!"

Now, what has the new kryptonians shown that's remotely impressive

quanchi112

What have the new kryptonians demonstrated to even assert they have the physical strength on Mangog level? thumb up

abhilegend
you know damn well that was aaron's mistake, and previously had Mangog be more powerful than the Phoenix, etc who were>the sun.

But if I were to lowball supes, you'd claim "BUT IT'S PLOT!"

Now, what has the new kryptonians shown that's remotely impressive
How is it plot?

Prove it was a mistake first.

Baziemarc123
where's proof there's kryptonians as strong as Mangog without having to lowball Mangog?

abhilegend
where's proof there's kryptonians as strong as Mangog without having to lowball Mangog?
Not one kryptonian. But a dozen or a hundred? They will rip Destroyer to pieces.

quanchi112
Not one kryptonian. But a dozen or a hundred? They will rip Destroyer to pieces. Based on?

Baziemarc123
Based on what feats of the new kryptonians? I'm still waiting for you to post them

abhilegend
Based on what feats of the new kryptonians? I'm still waiting for you to post them
Like I said. Originally posted by abhilegend

Baziemarc123
Mangog shattered the rainbrow bridge which was actually confirmed galaxy distance.

What did new kryptonians do in terms of strength?

abhilegend
Mangog shattered the rainbrow bridge which was actually confirmed galaxy distance.

What did new kryptonians do in terms of strength?
What?

Baziemarc123
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11134/111340454/6235737-asgard+away+from+earth.jpg

the distance for rainbow bridge was "endless galaxies"

and Mangog shattered it an single attack

abhilegend
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11134/111340454/6235737-asgard+away+from+earth.jpg

the distance for rainbow bridge was "endless galaxies"

and Mangog shattered it an single attack
You seem to take the most absurd meaning of any scan. That was Odin making a telepathic call to Thor. Where is rainbow Bridge mentioned there?

Baziemarc123
the scan was in reference to the rainbow bridge. Odin created it to be the same distance from asgard to earth, but you don't read thor comics so not surprised

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11134/111340454/6235735-rainbow+bridge.jpg

abhilegend
the scan was in reference to the rainbow bridge. Odin created it to be the same distance from asgard to earth, but you don't read thor comics so not surprised

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11134/111340454/6235735-rainbow+bridge.jpg
facepalm

Asgard isn't even in the same dimension as Earth anymore. Using literally sixty years old scans when the entire asgardian mythos have changed wholesale?

Pitiful

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Asgardian mythos from inception to now is all canon. The ever-changing mythos of stories explains the various differences. It is all different, constantly, but still the same.

Anytime you want to debate Odin being a galactic power formally, I'm game Abhilegend. thumb up

Baziemarc123
They also have to worry about guys like Loki, and Hela (god of death)

How do the kryptonians stop that? I'll wait. the fact Abhi hasn't posted a single strength feat for these kryptonians shows how consceding he is

SquallX
You guys knows the Kryptonians has access to the Phantom Projectors right? And Superman still has knowledge of the Miracle Machine?

abhilegend
The Asgardian mythos from inception to now is all canon. The ever-changing mythos of stories explains the various differences. It is all different, constantly, but still the same.

Anytime you want to debate Odin being a galactic power formally, I'm game Abhilegend. thumb up
So Asgard is some galaxies removed from Earth?

Sure, if you want to argue with a few high showings. He has been removed from that level of power a long time ago.

But let me know when you want to have that BZ.

abhilegend
They also have to worry about guys like Loki, and Hela (god of death)

How do the kryptonians stop that? I'll wait. the fact Abhi hasn't posted a single strength feat for these kryptonians shows how consceding he is
Oh simply punching them works just fine.

Now Asgard means all the nine realms, eh?

krisblaze
Time for a BZ then boys!!

abhilegend
Yeah, let's see if Rage can stick to that.

Baziemarc123
That's really more a feat for mangog, peeps don't realize the destroyer is made out of something stronger than adamantium and uru. It's essentially telling us Mangog is or has reached the weather level we thought he would which is why it takes Fenris chains to bind him.

MADMAN01
Is it finally happening the battle zone?

celeyhyga17
Magic then poof

abhilegend
That's really more a feat for mangog, peeps don't realize the destroyer is made out of something stronger than adamantium and uru. It's essentially telling us Mangog is or has reached the weather level we thought he would which is why it takes Fenris chains to bind him.
The chains have been broken by Fenris who got killed by Beta Ray Bill.

Also the ropes were made of Uru. So Uru>>>Destroyer.

celeyhyga17
The chains have been broken by Fenris who got killed by Beta Ray Bill.

Also the ropes were made of Uru. So Uru>>>Destroyer.
He only tends to break it in extreme cases. Ragnarok cycles.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He only tends to break it in extreme cases. Ragnarok cycles.
So Beta Ray Bill>Fenris>Mangog?

Because BRB killed Fenris in one of the extreme cases.

celeyhyga17
Beta Ray Bill killing massively amped Fenris is a great feat.

Mango would still crush Bill a la War Thor.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Beta Ray Bill killing massively amped Fenris is a great feat.

Mango would still crush Bill a la War Thor.
Not by the logic of Baziemarc123

Rage.Of.Olympus
So Asgard is some galaxies removed from Earth?

Sure, if you want to argue with a few high showings. He has been removed from that level of power a long time ago.

But let me know when you want to have that BZ.

I don't know the specifics about your argument, I am commenting on your statement that the age of something is inadmissible when the nature of the current Asgardian mythos is attuned to the fact that Gods are stories that are ever-changing. Really cemented under Gillen's and Fractions tenure on Loki and Thor.

You want to have a battle zone with me....that Odin is a galactic level being...after you just admitted that Odin IS in fact a galactic level being, (albeit with the caveat that it is a few high showings)? Man, I legitimately feel bad for you. It's like you have an aneurysm half-way through each post.

I am SO down for this though. Whatever is decided by the judges, we HAVE to stick to.

quanchi112
I don't know the specifics about your argument, I am commenting on your statement that the age of something is inadmissible when the nature of the current Asgardian mythos is attuned to the fact that Gods are stories that are ever-changing. Really cemented under Gillen's and Fractions tenure on Loki and Thor.

You want to have a battle zone with me....that Odin is a galactic level being...after you just admitted that Odin IS in fact a galactic level being, (albeit with the caveat that it is a few high showings)? Man, I legitimately feel bad for you. It's like you have an aneurysm half-way through each post.

I am SO down for this though. Whatever is decided by the judges, we HAVE to stick to. laughing out loud

Baziemarc123

abhilegend

So Asgard is just a few galaxies away from Asgard? What story would that be?

laughing out loud

Is that your cop out from the BZ? Odin has maybe one arguable galactic level feat. Most writers don't even grant him solar system level power, forget about galactic level feat.

The BZ challenge is still open.

Right. When do you want to start?

abhilegend

quanchi112
Destroyer is officially weaker than Uru now.

By punching them in the face. No.

Baziemarc123

panthergod
100,000 Kryptonians tear Asgard apart worse than the Sentry did.

quanchi112

panthergod
Sentry isn't more powerful than a weakened Superman, let alone full powered. He's more versatile. that's it.

Irrelevant. Odin get humiliated by She-Thor. Supergirl beats him up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
Sentry isn't more powerful than a weakened Superman, let alone full powered. He's more versatile. that's it.

Irrelevant. Odin get humiliated by She-Thor. Supergirl beats him up. Sentry overpowers the MM Superman well he gets worked by WW. Nah, Odin is more powerful as well but context was never your thing. She Thor crushes Supergirl who has always been second rate.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So Asgard is just a few galaxies away from Asgard? What story would that be?

laughing out loud

Is that your cop out from the BZ? Odin has maybe one arguable galactic level feat. Most writers don't even grant him solar system level power, forget about galactic level feat.

The BZ challenge is still open.

Right. When do you want to start?

Okay, sounds good! The weekend of August 3rd.

Here is my stance, firmly and clearly stated: Odin has demonstrated directly and indirectly sufficient power to be considered galactic level.

What is your stance? I want this to be clear so there is no back-tracking. Because this post just said most writers while acknowledging he has one -arguable- Galactic level feat (You previously said it was a few isolated showings), and I don't want this to be some word-play bullshit. Your foundation is shaky, and seems to change from post to post.

I don't want to write up an awesome sauce breakdown only for you to be like "Well I NEVER said Odin was NEVER Galactic level." etc.

panthergod
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry overpowers the MM Superman well he gets worked by WW.

Sentry got beat by the Human Torch. MM was weakened as you well know, so your lies are entertaining as usual.

Sentry has nothing in his existence superior to Superman in raw power.

Supergirl two shot KO'd Ultraman. She overpowers She-Thor far easier than Gladiator did.

Baziemarc123
Sentry got beat by the Human Torch. MM was weakened as you well know, so your lies are entertaining as usual.

Sentry has nothing in his existence superior to Superman in raw power.

Supergirl two shot KO'd Ultraman. She overpowers She-Thor far easier than Gladiator did.

I'm sorry but what feats have these new kryptonians demonstrated that they'll "stomp" the destroyer, and many skyfathers?

Including Loki who posseses insane magic and who doesnt need a physical body

quanchi112

panthergod
Circular logic. MM was weakened, making everything about the feat suspect in terms of relative power. period.

Sentry has nothing superior to Superman in raw power, whatsoever.

Sueprgirl is well beyond Thor physically, is what. WW is inferior physically but more skilled than a 16 year old girl. She stacks up against the Elites far better than Thor does physical stat wise, actually. So that's funny.

Baziemarc123
Has Superman ever overpowered someone that can toss planets?

panthergod
Has Superman ever overpowered someone that can toss planets?

He was moving planets implicitly(due to editorial decree against Pre-Crisis-esque space cheese feats, Byrne had to sneak it in) during the Byrne era in Earth Stealers, and now is overpowering people far above that level with single limbs each, so..

while weakened per Reborn, during IC he was matching Earth 2 Superman directly, shattering Earth 2 and resetting the fabric of space/time with the shockwaves/force of their strikes.

quanchi112

Baziemarc123
He was moving planets implicitly(due to editorial decree against Pre-Crisis-esque space cheese feats, Byrne had to sneak it in) during the Byrne era in Earth Stealers, and now is overpowering people far above that level with single limbs each, so..

while weakened per Reborn, during IC he was matching Earth 2 Superman directly, shattering Earth 2 and resetting the fabric of space/time with the shockwaves/force of their strikes.

scan of him moving planets in earth stealers?

WITH CONTEXT

RealityWarper

SquallX

RealityWarper

SquallX

Baziemarc123
>acting like asgard doesn't have insane artifacts

Baziemarc123
abhi, your scaling is missing context once again. Beta Ray Bill religiously spams fires attacks from muspelheim

SquallX
>acting like asgard doesn't have insane artifacts

Not claiming that. Not at all. But for arguments sake, what do they have that can beat the Miracle Machine?

Baziemarc123
the what?

xJLxKing
the what? miracle machine
Used in FC to pretty much undo everything

RealityWarper

Sin I AM
at its best Asgard...Current, Krypton.

Rage.Of.Olympus
...Why are you harping on the Miracle Machine being in a thread of New Krypton and Asgard for pages? Smh. Might as well bring up the IG for Asgard, it's about as relevant. Asgard has far more relevant reality warping weapons in its vault and even those haven't been mentioned.

If that's your line in the sand, you've answered the question of the thread yourself @Squallx.

quanchi112
...Why are you harping on the Miracle Machine being in a thread of New Krypton and Asgard for pages? Smh. Might as well bring up the IG for Asgard, it's about as relevant. Asgard has far more relevant reality warping weapons in its vault and even those haven't been mentioned.

If that's your line in the sand, you've answered the question of the thread yourself @Squallx. thumb up

abhilegend
Okay, sounds good! The weekend of August 3rd.

Here is my stance, firmly and clearly stated: Odin has demonstrated directly and indirectly sufficient power to be considered galactic level.

Good.

Majority of the writers don't view him as a galactic level being. I will start from the writers who have written at least 50 Thor comics and come down from that.

He has one high showing and is riding on its coattails for quite some time.

abhilegend

RealityWarper
Magic is still the plague of the Kryptonians.

SquallX
Originally posted by RealityWarper
The Phantom Zone is another dimension. I don't see the problem.

Do you even know how the Phantom Zone works? In the Phantome Zone, you become a Phantom, unable to interact with anything, you have no powers, you have nothing. Bad case scenario you encounter other beings that wants to kill you. Worse case scenario you encounter the God of the Phantom Zone.

SquallX

If that's your line in the sand, you've answered the question of the thread yourself @Squallx.

Then name them! I bring up the MM because so far no one has bring up any counter to it.

The IG has being weaken to Universal power, where as the MM is a Multiversal tool. Does Asgard even poses the gems? Or is it just the Gauntlet?

DarkSaint85
There's also the Worlogog, no?

And we've seen exactly what happens when Asgard is attacked by a powerful being (let alone a whole army).

Yeah, sure, they have vaults upon vaults of super duper powerful weapons.

None of them get used, though. And Asgard burns.

Baziemarc123
I brought up Loki, and no one had a couner for that or Hela who have the power over life and death, and can make the kryptonians age until they die which she's done befoire, and have her death sword. and how does the kryptonians counter loki's intangbility and magic, and even get rid of him considering physical force won't work?

where's proof that these new kryptonians are even above moon level LOL?

asgard spites, so far nobodys shown any proof how kryptonians are gonna get through them

abhilegend
I brought up Loki, and no one had a couner for that or Hela who have the power over life and death, and can make the kryptonians age until they die which she's done befoire, and have her death sword. and how does the kryptonians counter loki's intangbility and magic, and even get rid of him considering physical force won't work?

where's proof that these new kryptonians are even above moon level LOL?

asgard spites, so far nobodys shown any proof how kryptonians are gonna get through them
By punching them of course. At Superspeed.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, the problem here is the sheer scale of their speed, and their numbers.

Apart from a handful (maybe...10?) Asgardians, the majority aren't anything to write home about.

Krypton numbers 100k. Even if we assume normal demographics (so children and elderly), even Kryptonian kids (see Zod's son) are still pretty dangerous compared to say, an Asgardian kid.

One on one, sure, Loki would destroy any Kryp. Two one one? Yeah. Five on one? Ten on one? 100 to 1?

And again, we saw what happen when a threat comes to Krypton (Doomsday). Kryps came out, swarmed him, and beat him to death.

When Mangog came? Hela didn't exactly pitch in. Amped Loki (as Sorceror Supreme at the time) turned tail and ran.

Baziemarc123
Why are you comparing Mangog to fodder kryptonians?

Baziemarc123
Why won't Odin be able to solo the entire race? would love to hear this reason LOL

DarkSaint85
Why are you comparing Mangog to fodder kryptonians?

How much more powerful is Mangog to an average Kryp? Please explain your reasoning.

Remember, five or six beat Doomsday to death.

DarkSaint85
Still waiting!

carver9
I feel confident 8 kryptonians wouldnt do a thing to a hostess Destroyer whereas Mangog chewed through a Destroyer armor that had a host. A hostess Destroyer armor didnt even have a scratch on it when the Phoenix Force unleashed on it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I feel confident 8 kryptonians wouldnt do a thing to a hostess Destroyer whereas Mangog chewed through a Destroyer armor that had a host. A hostess Destroyer armor didnt even have a scratch on it when the Phoenix Force unleashed on it.

I feel confident 100,000 Kryptonians combining their HV is as hot as the Sun.

Good job.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I feel confident 100,000 Kryptonians combining their HV is as hot as the Sun.

Good job.

Could destroy the Destroyer?

carver9
Would you put a featless Kryptonian strength over Jane's? She couldnt even budge the Destroyer with her punch (and head smash). I know this is equivalent to 8 kryptonians but this gives us a good display on the Destroyer armor vs a High Herald strength...

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/thor-jane-foster-vs-the-destroyer-armor-5.png

DarkSaint85
A random Kryp? Nah.

Five?

Ten?

A hundred?

A thousand?

Sure. I mean, unless you think Superman is equal to ten thousand Kryptonians or whatever. And that Jane is equal to 100,000, lol.

Remember, this Doomsday was the one that has come back from being slagged to bone by Imperiex. Tanked the Omega Beams. Had been beaten to death by Superman. Survived the detonation of a Guardian which ripped a hole in space and time.

Now, remember what the basic power of Doomsday is? Whatever kills him before, he would regenerate from and would become immune to it.

And after all the things I've mentioned before that killed him, he came back from. And he got his head squashed like a melon.

By about 8 Kryps.

DarkSaint85
Would you put a featless Kryptonian strength over Jane's? She couldnt even budge the Destroyer with her punch (and head smash). I know this is equivalent to 8 kryptonians but this gives us a good display on the Destroyer armor vs a High Herald strength...

Also, you're making a massive fallacy here.

Jane Thor is High Herald, say. Which is a forum construction.

She couldn't even budge the Destroyer. So Destroyer is....trans?

Mangog effortlessly chewed through a dying host's Destroyer (I like how you missed that context out). So Mangog is....Skyfather?

Mangog died in the Sun. So we have:

Sun > Mangog > Destroyer > Jane, right?

Now...what does that mean for Kryptonians? Absolutely nothing. Because WE in the forum created the terms HH and trans etc.

All we have to compare and contrast, is to assume DC Sun = Marvel Sun, and then go from there.

Jane's performance against the Destroyer in the context of power levels means nothing when comparing to DC or Image, unless you have a baseline (i.e. the Sun) as a comparator.

carver9
A random Kryp? Nah.

Five?

Ten?

A hundred?

A thousand?

Sure. I mean, unless you think Superman is equal to ten thousand Kryptonians or whatever. And that Jane is equal to 100,000, lol.

Remember, this Doomsday was the one that has come back from being slagged to bone by Imperiex. Tanked the Omega Beams. Had been beaten to death by Superman. Survived the detonation of a Guardian which ripped a hole in space and time.

Now, remember what the basic power of Doomsday is? Whatever kills him before, he would regenerate from and would become immune to it.

And after all the things I've mentioned before that killed him, he came back from. And he got his head squashed like a melon.

By about 8 Kryps.

The post I responded to said 5 or 6 kryptonians. 100 thousand, was never questioning that or even mentioned that. I replied to your previous post about a handful of Kryptonians.

They did kill Doomsday and yes, he did die by what you said and I am glad you mentioned this. Doomsday abilities, how does it work. Let's say Superman killed him by punching him to death, if someone stronger than Superman fought Doomsday, like Prime, would SBP or Guardian amp Prime punches be nothing to him since he died by physical means? Same for energy attacks. Darkseid Omegas killed him, would someone who is far more powerful energy blast be nothing to Doomsday?

DarkSaint85
The post I responded to said 5 or 6 kryptonians. 100 thousand, was never questioning that or even mentioned that. I replied to your previous post about a handful of Kryptonians.

They did kill Doomsday and yes, he did die by what you said and I am glad you mentioned this. Doomsday abilities, how does it work. Let's say Superman killed him by punching him to death, if someone stronger than Superman fought Doomsday, like Prime, would SBP or Guardian amp Prime punches be nothing to him since he died by physical means? Same for energy attacks. Darkseid Omegas killed him, would someone who is far more powerful energy blast be nothing to Doomsday?

I thought you were responding to 100k, as that was the post you quoted...

Not sure why you would limit it to just five or six, anyway. As I said in my earlier posts, the problem is in the sheer numbers.

And no, it does not mean that he's immune to all physical attacks...what a bald faced attempt at a leading question!! We clearly see physical attacks still affect him.

Omegas never killed him, btw. Imperiex did. You should know, having read that story no less than four times.

But to reply, because despite your poor attempts at trolling I am in a good mood, with patience to spare.

A high herald like Superman killed him before. He came back. Therefore, to beat him to death again, would require MORE than a single HHs worth of strength, correct?

So 8 Kryps (or five, or six, whatever) Kryps are > HH level, when combined.

Any single one of them, no. Combined? Even ignoring their tech like the PZ, but just on their sheer physical stats like strength and speed?

Let's round up and say ten Kryps are equal to one HH (i.e Superman is worth 10 random Kryps).

100,000 Kryps is equal to....10,000 Superman level beings, lol.

Assume half can't fight (even though we've seen the kids are still pretty fricking lethal). 5,000 Superman level beings, attacking Asgard.

Sure, Asgard have pretty powerful guys. But let's be real, the Warriors Three/Sif etc aren't exactly up to that level.

So Asgard probably has about....20 top notch guys? That's being VERY generous. So 5,000 Superman level guys against 20 Asgardians.

Do you think Jane Thor could fight off 250 Supermen? At once?

OK.

carver9
Also, you're making a massive fallacy here.

Jane Thor is High Herald, say. Which is a forum construction.

She couldn't even budge the Destroyer. So Destroyer is....trans?

Mangog effortlessly chewed through a dying host's Destroyer (I like how you missed that context out). So Mangog is....Skyfather?

Mangog died in the Sun. So we have:

Sun > Mangog > Destroyer > Jane, right?

Now...what does that mean for Kryptonians? Absolutely nothing. Because WE in the forum created the terms HH and trans etc.

All we have to compare and contrast, is to assume DC Sun = Marvel Sun, and then go from there.

Jane's performance against the Destroyer in the context of power levels means nothing when comparing to DC or Image, unless you have a baseline (i.e. the Sun) as a comparator.

I never brought up any tiering in my post. confused

Mangog dying in the sun doesnt take away from his level of power.

Her strength defines at the MINIMUM what the Destroyer can brush off. Remember, this is the same girl who was said to be able to produce half of a planets strength, a person who threw a city from Earth into the sun. A person who ripped through amped Vibranium and Adamantium. I'm sure you see where I am going here.

DarkSaint85
I never brought up any tiering in my post. confused

You didn't?

I know this is equivalent to 8 kryptonians but this gives us a good display on the Destroyer armor vs a High Herald strength...

Why do you get confused so easily??

Of course it doesn't. BUT it gives us a level from which to go to compare.

And yes, I can indeed see where you are trying to go with this.

So how many Kryps are equal to one Jane?

Baziemarc123
Fodder kryptonians has never ripped through an industructable material destroyer made of

DarkSaint85
Fodder kryptonians has never ripped through an industructable material destroyer made of

Fodder Kryptonians HAVE utterly curbstomped in few panels what it took Superman an entire book to do.

And they did it worse than what he did. It was completely one sided. And his head was smushed like a melon, compared to what Superman did in DoS. smile

Edit: Bazzie, you're acting like Asgard has prep. Time to get into the Destroyer etc.

What happens when 2,500 random Kryps converge on whichever poor Asgardian' is attempting to animate the Destroyer? And smush him?

Baziemarc123

DarkSaint85

Baziemarc123

DarkSaint85

DarkSaint85
Here you go Bazzie:
https://retconpunchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/destroyer-cost.jpg

carver9
You didn't?

Why do you get confused so easily??

Of course it doesn't. BUT it gives us a level from which to go to compare.

And yes, I can indeed see where you are trying to go with this.

So how many Kryps are equal to one Jane?

I never said anyone was trans though. I didnt bump anyone up because they tanked something. That wasnt the point of my post.

Well, we have showings of a gang of Kryptonians strength. I want you to dissect this scan before commenting...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111157382/3763938-8303437827-super.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111157382/3763942-0228748476-super.jpg

Because there are MANY areas I can go at with these scans. Observe please. Also, how strong are fodder kryptonians?

DarkSaint85
I never said anyone was trans though. I didnt bump anyone up because they tanked something. That wasnt the point of my post.

Well, we have showings of a gang of Kryptonians strength. I want you to dissect this scan before commenting...

Because there are MANY areas I can go at with these scans. Observe please. Also, how strong are fodder kryptonians?

Ok, I will dissect smile

How fast was that moon going? A very vital piece of information, don't you think?

Answering a question with a question, I see. How many Kryps is equal to one Jane?

carver9
Ok, I will dissect smile

How fast was that moon going? A very vital piece of information, don't you think?

Answering a question with a question, I see. How many Kryps is equal to one Jane?

Not as fast as the moving planet Hyperion caught. smile

I would say they are fairly weaker than Jane since she have far greater fts. Is this not how we debate? So I cant say how many featless Kryptonians equal one Jane. People say Superman is twice as strong as Thor due to fts. Since Jane fts are FAR better than your average Kryptonian, we can say 3 or 4 Kryptonians equal one Jane. Thats IF we use KMC style debating.

DarkSaint85
Not as fast as the moving planet Hyperion caught. smile

Are you sure about that? wink. I am about to own you horribly here lol. Like,horribly. Your attempts at being cute will backfire haha.

Hint: distance from Callisto (that moon) to Earth is 628.3 million km.

I wonder if that comic has a scan of the time the moon was going to take to travel that distance smile

3 or 4. Ok.

I'm going to low-ball here. And say it's FIVE Kryptonians that equal 1 Jane.

100,000 Kryptonians? That's like 20,000 Jane Thors, hammering Asgard.

Lol. Asgard dies. One Jane was able to beat the crap out of Odin. Jane is far and away the best Asgardian', most of them are weak as hell.

20,000 Jane Thor level beings would decimate Asgard.

Faceless808
NICE! thumb up

RealityWarper

Lol. Asgard dies. One Jane was able to beat the crap out of Odin. Jane is far and away the best Asgardian', most of them are weak as hell.

Odin is not at his peak since a long time.

He admitted that his omnipotence isn't what it used to be.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin would be one-shotting kill random Kryptonian's like they were hand ninjas. So would the Destroyer.

It's how comics work. 100 named Kryptonian's would have a better chance of invading Asgard than 100,000 randoms.

DarkSaint85
Odin would be one-shotting kill random Kryptonian's like they were hand ninjas. So would the Destroyer.

It's how comics work. 100 named Kryptonian's would have a better chance of invading Asgard than 100,000 randoms.

That would be PIS then.....

Rage.Of.Olympus
That would be PIS then.....

Did you read the New Krypton arc? If I went through it, I could probably come up with a shit load of examples of their mediocrity.

We laughed about the Brainaic mothership killing like dozens of Kryptonian's and impaling Superman when it fell for like 2 weeks here. You're going to tell me you find it hard to believe, that the Destroyer, much less Odin, would be punching through them like they were tissue paper? Heimdall would probably be chopping them in half. It'd be like watching an Invincible fight.

The more Kryptonian's were on panel, the less impressive they were.

100,000 Kryptonian's is A LOT. They should conquer galaxies if they had the power of Superman.

It's how comics work.

DarkSaint85
Did you read the New Krypton arc? If I went through it, I could probably come up with a shit load of examples of their mediocrity.

We laughed about the Brainaic mothership killing like dozens of Kryptonian's and impaling Superman when it fell for like 2 weeks here. You're going to tell me you find it hard to believe, that the Destroyer, much less Odin, would be punching through them like they were tissue paper? Heimdall would probably be chopping them in half. It'd be like watching an Invincible fight.

The more Kryptonian's were on panel, the less impressive they were.

100,000 Kryptonian's is A LOT. They should conquer galaxies if they had the power of Superman.

It's how comics work.

Sure.

I know and freely acknowledge they aren't Superman level. Never said they were. So dozens failing when Supes was impaled isn't anything new.

As I said, a handful did in a few panels what it took Superman entire books to do, kill DD. And he was more powerful. And they did it more easily.

Sure, lots of Kryps would be dropping like flies. Even more Asgardians would be, too. Sheer numbers. And random Asgardians are no way comparable to random Kryptonians.

That would leave the hero units of Asgard. And they number about...what, ten? 15, if we're being generous? Warriors 3, Sif, Freyja in the Destroyer, Odin, Jane, maybe Loki (fat lot of good he did with Mangog), Cul, Heimdall, maybe Odinson, Valkyrie if she's still about, Toothgnasher, Throg, that hellhound (starting to scrape the barrel here)...

Against....ok, let's say 5,000 Kryps (the others having ALL been killed).

The Destroyer is powerful, but the host body is weak,btw.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>