Quey'tek: Can a Sith feign being a Jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Have there been instances where a dark-sider was so proficient at the quey'tek meditation technique that they were able to one up palpatine by pretending to be a jedi?

ares834
Zannah pretended to be a Jedi for a couple days even managing to inflitrate the Jedi Temple.

Kurk
Originally posted by ares834
Zannah pretended to be a Jedi for a couple days even managing to inflitrate the Jedi Temple. Nice; I'm just about to start Rule of Two

Total Warrior
I remember in the Old Republic era a Jedi who has turned Sith returned to the temple and pretended to be a Jedi for years I think

Haschwalth
Revan wielding tremendous DS power, without his Jedi realising.

NewGuy01
Err, that's because his Jedi were falling too, but I digress. Several of Vitiate's "children" did this, OP. Although it can be argued that this is due to the efforts of the First Son specifically.

The Merchant
The First Son.

DarthPlaguis12
Originally posted by Kurk
Nice; I'm just about to start Rule of Two

I forgot about that, yeah she n bane could mask their abilities kinda like Darth Sidious

Freedon Nadd
Exar Kun.

Rockydonovang
Qui Gon's first apprentince

Kurk
Wouldn't it be bad-ass if Palpatine,like, rose to being grandmaster of the jedi council instead of chancellor?

Selenial
Barel Ovair, his father, and his grandfather, were all Sith infiltrators who lived among the Jedi for over a century.

He was evidently pretty powerful, and likely his parents too, since he defeated Naga Sadow’s spirit possessing his apprentice.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Selenial
Barel Ovair, his father, and his grandfather, were all Sith infiltrators who lived among the Jedi for over a century.

He was evidently pretty powerful, and likely his parents too, since he defeated Naga Sadow’s spirit possessing his apprentice.

Yet his spirit wasn't totally vanquished.

Galan007
Isn't this what Quinlan Vos did in Dark Disciple or nah..?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Err, that's because his Jedi were falling too, but I digress.

That's not really the implication of the quote. This was still during the early war, too.

"But this young one, like the other Jedi brethren, is unaware of the tremendous dark side power wielded by Revan and the terrible secrets of Malachor V."

---

Anyway, Revan's a great example. Revan fully embraced Sith ideology and the dark side in 3963 BBY, but feigned being a Jedi for 3+ more years.

darthbane77
I mean, yeah. Barel Ovair and his predecessors (his family) did it for years and years, and they'd all secretly been agents of Vitiate's Empire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.