Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
They finally released a trailer for this. I'm not a fan of Miles (hopefully this movie can make him more interesting for me), and I don't like Peters voice in that trailer, but I love the animation. I'm also pretty excited for Kingpin and Green Goblin (unless that giant winged creature is supposed to be GG, in which case IDK about that). We're also long overdue for an adult Peter/Spidey in movies. I'm getting tired of him always being portrayed as a teenage. Don't get me wrong, I love teenage Spidey too but he's been an adult longer than he was a teen in 616 at this point.

g4Hbz2jLxvQ

steverules_2
There's a teaser trailer and thread for this wink I posted in it

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules_2
There's a teaser trailer and thread for this wink I posted in it My mistake Steve, I should have searched for it

steverules_2
Too little too late, I've reported you. Imp's on his way over to your house to chop your penis off, he as an axe for just such an occasion.

Estacado
Steve rules while Arachnid is just a copycat...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2
Too little too late, I've reported you. Imp's on his way over to your house to chop your penis off, he as an axe for just such an occasion.

laughing out loud

Khazra Reborn
Why is Peter Parker 50?

Darth Thor
And why is he being portrayed as a slob.

NotAllThatEvil
Easily the best marvel movie in the last five years.

carthage

Flyattractor
It looks like it was animimated using a FLASH Program. Can't comment on the story or characters tos... This can wait for DVD/DL.

Impediment
Merged duplicate thread.

Search function, people.

NotAllThatEvil
Sorry

Darth Thor
Top animated film, was a good laugh and a great intro to Miles Morales.

But I wouldnt go as far as saying its one of the best superhero films or the best Spider-Man film like a lot of reviews are saying.

BruceSkywalker
pretty good movie....

love Miles in the comics so a real good version of him in this..

i would recommend

Dr Will Hatch
Saw it yesterday afternoon. Loved it. I have some very minor bones to pick with it, and it's not the perfect movie that it's being out to be, but it is well worth checking out in the theater if for nothing else but how shockingly original the animation style is.

roughrider
I totally wasn't looking forward to this, and didn't want to support Sony making these Spider Man spinoffs. But this is one of the best films of the year. It wasn't just the crossovers of various characters I loved, it was the innovative animation and film making craft that got me excited in the theatre. Already seen it twice! thumb up

NemeBro
Best superhero film of possibly the last decade. thumb up

Senor Cage
Pretty hyped for this. Been hearing that this is one of the better films of the year.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Pretty hyped for this. Been hearing that this is one of the better films of the year.

Dont go in with those kind of expectations.

Its good, but critics are overblowing it IMO.

Dreampanther
I freaking loved this. Animation, story, humour, voices - everything was near-perfect. Definitely going to watch it again. 9/10, instantly one of my favourite movies of 2018.

Arachnid1
Yeah it was phenomenal. Definitely need to buy the 4k disk soon to add to my Spidey collection

Dreampanther
I've watched the last part, from that "leap of faith" scene a couple of times now, and it as near as I have ever seen the most perfect film in every sense from there on.

Impediment

Darth Thor
Was almost perfect. But really could have done without Spider Ham and Peni Parker. Maybe even Noir. Those 3 took it from fun family animation, to kinda ridiculously silly.

Robtard
I need to watch this again. So good.

The scene with middle-aged Parker crying in the bathtub gets me every time.

BruceSkywalker
looks good.. will see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.