WW top 5 strength feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
What are they, iyo?

Unamped. Lifting, pulling, pushing (instead of fighting) preferred, scans if possible, by version and/or creator.
Trying to see who’s written her strongest, after seeing what looks like Byrne, below:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mIGovo4HAb8/U3gnqlBaiXI/AAAAAAAAVZM/hiW-HvCTyWw/s1600/3f911397d68acefa9a9c5e8f726287b9.jpg

Philosophía
Being able to carry all of Carver9's posts and not lose any of his reputation.

JBL
Carrying all the BS she hears about superman.

Faceless808
You hate DC so much, why do you even bother getting involved in a DC thread? Just to troll?

JBL
Actually, Superman, Black Adam, WW and Captain Marvel are a few of my favorite character's.

Damborgson
JBL, thats not true.,

That simply isn't true.

One does not low ball Superman into the ground, because of affection for the character. Whether it's because he's so powerful, or his Hindu fans,,or whatever reason, you deeply dislike Superman.

You would come off as more genuine and likeable if you just told the truth. That you hate Superman and you want to see him fail lol.

riv6672
5 posts, and not one actual reply, just JBL online dick stroking.

Classic KMC. laughing out loud

carver9
Some people dont dislike characters because they just hate them, some people dislike characters because of how people on the forum treats them. Outside of KMC, I back the character but when I see people like ABHI, Phil m, etc... posts, it curls my stomach. Also, he is the only Herald as of right now that I view as a threat to the Hulk, so my job is to prove he isnt on that level.

Baziemarc123
Let's be honest

Hulk would rip Diana into pieces

Prof. T.C McAbe
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220544/4448435-1219252-1066618_jla75p414hjgv0_super.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111228044/4792755-superman+lifting+spectre.jpg

JBL
Go make another superman thread and start crying AGAIN when people don't agree with you. Your threads consist of... Superman vs character X... People who win??.... The minute someone picks character X, you start crying. Classic indeed.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by riv6672
What are they, iyo?

Unamped. Lifting, pulling, pushing (instead of fighting) preferred, scans if possible, by version and/or creator.
Trying to see who’s written her strongest, after seeing what looks like Byrne, below:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mIGovo4HAb8/U3gnqlBaiXI/AAAAAAAAVZM/hiW-HvCTyWw/s1600/3f911397d68acefa9a9c5e8f726287b9.jpg
i don't shink she has many of these. she has gud striking ones though.

cdtm

The strength to hold together an entire industry! Superman is comics.

riv6672

-Pr-
Superman isn't in this thread, so kindly stop bringing him up, and try to stay on topic.

riv6672
Well, i was hoping to avoid striking feats, but like celey said, doesnt seem she has much in the way of lifting feats.

cdtm
Whoops, thought this was a general top five.

In that case, probably helping drag the Earth under Morrison..

riv6672
^^^Damn, thats weak.

Not a knock on you, just her lack of strength feats. Never realized how much she lacked in those.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by cdtm
Whoops, thought this was a general top five.

In that case, probably helping drag the Earth under Morrison..
Even that one is murky. They were pulling, but they were failing iirc. There's actually no real proof that they even budged it. Kyle and Manitou Raven put the earth back in place.

Most recent one that was pretty impressive is her closing a crack in pz... I think that's how it went. I think...

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Even that one is murky. They were pulling, but they were failing iirc. There's actually no real proof that they even budged it. Kyle and Manitou Raven put the earth back in place.

Most recent one that was pretty impressive is her closing a crack in pz... I think that's how it went. I think...
The earth was sent out of orbit. They were failing to keep it in orbit AFTER they moved it.

How do you fail in something if you never did it in the first place?

Also Flash needed to absorb the pressure they put on earth or it would've ripped itself apart.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
The earth was sent out of orbit. They were failing to keep it in orbit AFTER they moved it.

How do you fail in something if you never did it in the first place?

Also Flash needed to absorb the pressure they put on earth or it would've ripped itself apart.
Show me where they put it back in orbit.

abhilegend
Show me where they put it back in orbit.
Right where they were failing to keep it in orbit.

celeyhyga17
Lol

abhilegend
Once again, how did they were beginning to fail when they never did it?

Philosophía
Show me where they put it back in orbit. Imagine a car, starting to drive away, to run over a very angry mixed kid with an inferiority complex standing 1m in front of it.

Imagine you grab the back of the car, put it back from where it left, and hold it in place for a while.

Imagine that at some point, you can't do it anymore, and it starts to slip, but a guy named Kyle, wearing Green, who paints in his spare time, gets in the car, punches the driver and removes the keys, just before it happens.

You still exerted enough counter-force to prolong that kid's life for another 5 years.

DarkSaint85
Am surprised Bluewater and Carved aren't all up in here.

Not being sarcastic. It's a thread pretty much made for them to run riot in.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Not being sarcastic. It's a thread pretty much made for them to run riot in. I got their back. thumb up

Wonder Woman closes a hole in reality leaking energy capable of killing everybody there with pure strength:

https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t/38734394_RCO010_1469366912.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t/38734395_RCO011_1469366912.jpg

abhilegend
This one is pretty good.

https://i.imgur.com/wHFs7Ox.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/XKxrYFK.jpg

Philosophía
thumb up

Just a side effect of her being hit and countering it was shaking the planet.

Baziemarc123
@philo, that's not quantifiable. is it planetary? star level? we don't know

Baziemarc123
unless that hole was stated to destroy something larger than a city than well not impressive

cdtm
Hear that, Carver? Causing world wide earthquakes isn't impressive.

celeyhyga17
Once again, how did they were beginning to fail when they never did it?
thumb up

they never moved it. glad we agree. maybe they slowed it? to what degree, we don't know.

abhilegend
thumb up

they never moved it. glad we agree. maybe they slowed it? to what degree, we don't know.
Earth was thrown out of orbit, if they never managed to move it back, how were they failing to keep it in orbit?

celeyhyga17
Earth was thrown out of orbit, if they never managed to move it back, how were they failing to keep it in orbit?
Because they never managed to put it back in orbit in the first place. U would have to provide proof that they pulled it back in place, then they failed to keep it there.

abhidur

The best u could hope for was that they slowed the process of it careening off into space? Maybe?

abhilegend
Because they never managed to put it back in orbit in the first place. U would have to provide proof that they pulled it back in place, then they failed to keep it there.

abhidur

The best u could hope for was that they slowed the process of it careening off into space? Maybe?
So Earth was thrown outside of orbit, how were they failing to keep it in orbit?

One of these things don't match.

celeyhyga17
So Earth was thrown outside of orbit, how were they failing to keep it in orbit?

One of these things don't match.
Eh?

Where was it stated that they put it back in orbit?
Where was it shown that they put it back in orbit?

Quit with the wordplay and just show proof already.

abhilegend
Eh?

Where was it stated that they put it back in orbit?
Where was it shown that they put it back in orbit?

Quit with the wordplay and just show proof already.
Where they were failing to keep it in orbit.

How is it wordplay?

celeyhyga17
Ure like a broken record.

Concession accepted.

abhilegend
Still have no proof that they didn't put it in orbit? Good.

Concession accepted.

celeyhyga17
Still have no proof that they didn't put it in orbit? Good.

Concession accepted.

I think u have a condition.

superdur

abhilegend
Yes, always being better than you.

riv6672
So much for warnings.

Baziemarc123
that reality leaking hole feat from WW is unquantifiable and inconsistent due to the fact she shouldn't be stronger than mongul sr .

the guy defeated sinestro singlehandely

sinestro corps #9-11

defeating sinestro after sinestro bullied him

https://s22.postimg.cc/40gnjmgul/image.jpg

https://s22.postimg.cc/4d81pv4a5/image.jpg

abhilegend
Sinestro was weakened.

Lulz at being inconsistent.

Baziemarc123
Sinestro was weakened.

Lulz at being inconsistent.

where's proof he was weakened?

and again the feat of Diana is UNQUANTIFIABLE

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
where's proof he was weakened?

and again the feat of Diana is UNQUANTIFIABLE
In the previous issue.

Just the energy leaking from the portal was threatening Earth.

Baziemarc123
In the previous issue.

Just the energy leaking from the portal was threatening Earth.

so not impressive compared to top tiers in Marvel then. majority of beings have planetary strength

abhilegend
so not impressive compared to top tiers in Marvel then. majority of beings have planetary strength
Which top tiers in marvel have closed a tear in reality by their hands?

Baziemarc123
Which top tiers in marvel have closed a tear in reality by their hands?

what does that even mean? we already got the confirmation the tear was only PLANETARY, so busting a planet would be similar

One Big Mob
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Not being sarcastic. It's a thread pretty much made for them to run riot in. You have to understand something with Carver, his tastes purely stem from liking Hulk and disliking Superman.

He likes Marvel because Hulk. He dislikes DC because of Superman.

With that formula in place you can pretty much figure out what characters he likes. Which is why he likes Wonder Woman. He likes her because she does well against Superman and she is way below Hulk in his mind. He doesn't wonder when the next Wonder Woman issue comes out so she can finish her epic storyline. He wonders when she's going to fight another Kryptonian so he can beat off to it.

Carver would actually prefer it if she was really weak but did good against Superman level beings.

As for Blue, no one knows what he's about. Luciferian stuff I imagine.

abhilegend
what does that even mean? we already got the confirmation the tear was only PLANETARY, so busting a planet would be similar
The leaking energy was able to do that. Actual tear was far more powerful.

Baziemarc123
The leaking energy was able to do that. Actual tear was far more powerful.

but she only handled the leaking energy, not the actual tear.

abhilegend
but she only handled the leaking energy, not the actual tear.
She sealed the tear, what are you talking about?

Baziemarc123
She sealed the tear, what are you talking about?

riiight. and where's the confirmation the actual tear wasn't just only planetary?

abhilegend
riiight. and where's the confirmation the actual tear wasn't just only planetary?
Because only its leaking energy was enough to destroy earth?

How about you show the Marvel heralds who can seal a tear in reality by their hands?

Baziemarc123
ah, so no confirmation then. so like I said only planetary.

whats the difference between sealing a planetary tear and destroying a planet effortlessly?

abhilegend
ah, so no confirmation then. so like I said only planetary.

whats the difference between sealing a planetary tear and destroying a planet effortlessly?
No marvel top tier has done it.

carver9
Has a Marvel character tried?

Baziemarc123
no, it's the same thing. You don't really think Diana hits harder than Hulk do you?

abhilegend
no, it's the same thing. You don't really think Diana hits harder than Hulk do you?
Not until you show us Hulk sealing a tear in reality.

Baziemarc123
what makes it impressive though?

Baziemarc123
Hulk has punched through a shield that was made to defend against the Celestials

abhilegend
what makes it impressive though? Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Hulk has punched through a shield that was made to defend against the Celestials
Celestials must be pretty weak then.

Show a marvel top tier doing what Diana did.

carver9
Not until you show us Hulk sealing a tear in reality.

So she's stronger than rebirth Superman? He never sealed a tear in reality.

Baziemarc123
LMAO

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
So she's stronger than rebirth Superman? He never sealed a tear in reality. Originally posted by Baziemarc123
LMAO
He already overpowered her. Even Doomsday overpowered her.

Baziemarc123
that wasn't the question, has Superman sealed a hole in reality?

Doomsday OVERPOWERED Superman in rebirth to the point superman needed to send him to the phantom zone again

abhilegend
that wasn't the question, has Superman sealed a hole in reality?

Doomsday OVERPOWERED Superman in rebirth to the point superman needed to send him to the phantom zone again
Superman doesn't need to seal a hole in reality to be stronger than Diana when he already overpowered her.

We are talking about new 52 Doomsday who Superman ripped in half.

carver9
He already overpowered her. Even Doomsday overpowered her.

When did he overpower her?

She outright tells us Doomsday caught her off guard.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
When did he overpower her?

She outright tells us Doomsday caught her off guard.
He caught her off guard when she was the one who attacked him first?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.