Shadows Die Twice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
I've made this new thread since this game was confirmed not to be Bloodborne 2.

OAYhXKC0LJ8

A developer put a teaser on twitter too, and people seem to think it's a successor to Kuon, which is an obscure old survival horror game by From. This is in line with prior leaks by Dusk Golem who claimed the same.

https://www.gamepur.com/news/29183-geoff-shares-new-shadows-die-twice-teaser-trailer.html

Either way, we'll find out more at E3 and I'll request a name change when we get there.

Jmanghan
King's Field game would be cool.

NewGuy01
FROMSOFT once made a game called Shadow Tower; might be a reference to that.

Arachnid1
UGPknmiLxGo

Kazenji
Is it suppose to be From Software's version of Nioh ?

NewGuy01
This is the Sekiro thread.

Kazenji
Originally posted by NewGuy01
This is the Sekiro thread.

Yeah and i did the search, Not my problem KMC is broken.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah and i did the search, Not my problem KMC is broken. Nah, it's not you or the search. I don't have Sekiro in the thread title since I made this before the full reveal, and that's a pretty important part of the title.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah and i did the search, Not my problem KMC is broken.

Y-you posted in the thread, though.

Kazenji
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Y-you posted in the thread, though.

And you bumped this thread to show me that this existed and i replied.

Arachnid1
JLTFb61OY4E

That looks really good

Kazenji
Found out this game was originally going to be Tenchu reboot in the latest Game Informer issue. Which From Software also owns that IP and it still has some of that game's DNA in it with the mechanics.

Arachnid1
Yeah that explains the similarities. I guess they just wanted to meld its style with more recent FROM entries. I'm completely onboard. Now that RE2 is past, this and Death Stranding are all I have to look forward to

Jmanghan
I might get this, way more excited for Ghosts of Tsushima by far though.

Kazenji
I've had it pre-ordered since last month

Activision is one of the publishers. They better not do anything sneaky with it.

Arachnid1
I can't wait. I'll be there launch day

btw let's just stick to your thread with the full title. Not a big deal

Kazenji
Take that up with Jmanghan, He's the one that bumped this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.