People in Real Life who could be Sith Lords?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
I believe it is possible that there are some powerful individuals in our society quietly working in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to strike, who could be classified as modern day Sith as they abide to the teachings.

I'd propose:

The Koch Brothers
Elon Musk
Jeff Bezos
Lloyd Blankfein
Xi Jinping
Vladimir Putin?
Hillary Clinton?

*deceased*

Otton Von Bismarck
Simon Bolivar
Herbert Von Karajan

Who else would you think of and why? These are all dark, mysterious, powerful individuals who's true intentions can't be known for certain.

darthbane77
Elon Musk is definitely a Sith Lord

Total Warrior

Total Warrior

Kurk

Ursumeles
Xi Jinping and Putin would be Celestials.

relentless1
Im a Sith Lord circa Tenebrous era; im slowly building up my dark empire behind the scenes and wether its me or my apprentice we will take over Canada!

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Kurk
Trump is too stupid to be Sith.

thumb up

I should know as I am his apprentice smile maybe trump is pretending to be stupid like the chancellor pretended to be a normal person. Who knows big grin

Zentrex
Anybody who cares more about power than their personality. That breed of humans is not hard to find.

CuckedCurry
Freedon Nadd would be Darth Xedrix. Kbro is Qordis. Erkan12 would be Lord Adraas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.