Jerec - Wound in the Force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd

Freedon Nadd
Now I know some might say that Kyle cut him off from the Force. But did he really? All I remember is that Kyle pushed a few stones to gradually disrupt Jerec's Jedi Valley boost.

MythLord
why the fvck not!?

One Big Mob
I really have to replay the whole series again. After KOTOR I need to freshen myself up on it.

Unbowed
He was a Miraluka.

Freedon Nadd
Is he? I thought he was just a blind man. Unless sourcebooks.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I really have to replay the whole series again. After KOTOR I need to freshen myself up on it.

Not necessarily. You could just watch that battle on YouTube. Unless your inner geek screams out to re-play it.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by MythLord
why the fvck not!?
Refrain from using such words on my thread without a valid reason.

Freedon Nadd
Curious to know what people think now.

Tzeentch
All the force users in the EU were wounds in the force.

NewGuy01
Lots do seem to fit the description. It's not really clear where the line between wounds and non-wounds is drawn, though.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Tzeentch
All the force users in the EU were wounds in the force.

Why do you say that?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Lots do seem to fit the description. It's not really clear where the line between wounds and non-wounds is drawn, though.

I think wounds in the Force are those who experienced traumatic Force events and they subconsciously partly disconnected themselves from it.

NewGuy01
No, that was the case with the Exile, but I do not believe it to be the rule. It doesn't seem to apply to the other force wounds introduced in KOTOR2, neither Malachor V nor Darth Nihilus.

Freedon Nadd
No, that was the case with the Exile, but I do not believe it to be the rule. It doesn't seem to apply to the other force wounds introduced in KOTOR2, neither Malachor V nor Darth Nihilus.

1. Darth Nihilus was the byproduct of the mass shadow generator
2. Malachor V is both a wound and a Force nexus

NewGuy01
You haven't made a point.

Jmanghan
You haven't made a point. LMAO

ares834
I've always attributed the Exile's wound status (and Nihilus's as well) as somesorta nebulasa connection to Malachor V, perhaps because she was bonded to a bunch of people who died during the Mass Shadow Generator activation. All the Jedi talk about how the Exile is an echo of Malachor. There certainly seems to be more to it than the fact that she cut herself off from the force.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by ares834
I've always attributed the Exile's wound status (and Nihilus's as well) as somesorta nebulasa connection to Malachor V, perhaps because she was bonded to a bunch of people who died during the Mass Shadow Generator activation. All the Jedi talk about how the Exile is an echo of Malachor. There certainly seems to be more to it than the fact that she cut herself off from the force.

I think that the mass shadow generator was like some sort of lesser zildrog.

Freedon Nadd
You haven't made a point. But I haven't either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.