Elaine Belloc vs. Mr. Mxyzptlk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twt
Elaine Belloc (from Lucifer vol. 2) vs. Mr Mxyzptlk

Who wins?

riv6672
Mxy.

zopzop
Originally posted by riv6672
Mxy.
This. People don't understand just how powerful he is. IMHO, he's the real God over at DC.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by zopzop
This. People don't understand just how powerful he is. IMHO, he's the real God over at DC.
Ultimator says NO

zopzop
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Ultimator says NO
Ultimator is in a coma thanks to Mxy conjuring up a joke version of Dream.

Galan007
Ultimator also wasn't an actual character -- Mxy made her up. We found that out in the last page of the issue:
https://i.imgur.com/h1YK5yo.jpg

riv6672
^^^So, no Ultimator, then.

xJLxKing

Pillow Biter
DC's cosmic hierarchy is and always has been a total mess. It's not like Marvel's. They have the DC Comics Hierarchy and the Judeo-Christian/Endless hierarchy (a lot of it coming from Vertigo). The two hierarchies have never really been reconciled.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
DC's cosmic hierarchy is and always has been a total mess. It's not like Marvel's. They have the DC Comics Hierarchy and the Judeo-Christian/Endless hierarchy (a lot of it coming from Vertigo). The two hierarchies have never really been reconciled. After Ultimates, Marvels is a shit show.

Pillow Biter
Yeah, but it's still a lot simpler and contradictory than DC's.

leonidas
i'm always partial to the true supreme entities in these things. and in my recent review of all things superman, i came across myx's cousin, Nzykmulk who was thought to be even more powerful than myx--but he was crazy:

https://imgur.com/a/508FQKD

of course, supers tricked him by pretending to be one of his creations at the end and literally, ko'd him with a punch, so there is that. where imps are present, sense often takes a vacation though. anyway, found it interesting and don't recall ever seeing his name before or since. also a bit unclear of that story was technically pre or post crisis. book date was july 86, but it had a def pre crisis feel. figured it was worth showing at least. thumb up

One Big Mob
The secret Superman fans don't want you to know about

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
i'm always partial to the true supreme entities in these things. and in my recent review of all things superman, i came across myx's cousin, Nzykmulk who was thought to be even more powerful than myx--but he was crazy:

https://imgur.com/a/508FQKD

of course, supers tricked him by pretending to be one of his creations at the end and literally, ko'd him with a punch, so there is that. where imps are present, sense often takes a vacation though. anyway, found it interesting and don't recall ever seeing his name before or since. also a bit unclear of that story was technically pre or post crisis. book date was july 86, but it had a def pre crisis feel. figured it was worth showing at least. thumb up
TBH, pre crisis Mxy wasn't that powerful. Originally posted by One Big Mob
The secret Superman fans don't want you to know about
We are not Galactus fans.

Inedian
So is The Presence absolutely the most powerful in DC? Who is the Absolute God in DC like TOAA is in Marvel?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Inedian
So is The Presence absolutely the most powerful in DC? Who is the Absolute God in DC like TOAA is in Marvel? no he is not

Inedian
no he is not

So The Presence is not God. Who is?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Inedian
So The Presence is not God. Who is?
Closest is
primal monitor and the presence

But they are both limit. Both are shaped by powers stronger than them

I just think DC views supreme beings slightly different

Putinbot1
Yeah, but it's still a lot simpler and contradictory than DC's. I disagree.

Pillow Biter
I'll agree that the Beyonders threw a wrench into the MU's coherence. But they are gone, right?

But now Eternity is actually above the LT, I believe? Correct?

Putinbot1
I'll agree that the Beyonders threw a wrench into the MU's coherence. But they are gone, right?

But now Eternity is actually above the LT, I believe? Correct? Yes, but then we have the Ultimate Ultimates and whatever the **** the other shore is and what lies out there etc.

Inedian
Closest is
primal monitor and the presence

But they are both limit. Both are shaped by powers stronger than them

I just think DC views supreme beings slightly different

Ok thanks. So then those powers are for now the strongest known in DC.

Galan007
Originally posted by abhilegend
TBH, pre crisis Mxy wasn't that powerful. More recent issues have tried to consolidate Mxy's history with Superman a bit -- he essentially let Superman beat him over and over again because he thought their 'game' was fun.

We also know that Mxy doesn't like to go around f*cking with reality on a vast scale, because he doesn't think that's very fun either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.