Midnighter Vs Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://www.purefandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/dc-wikia.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
No Doors.

http://orig10.deviantart.net/8be0/f/2013/052/5/0/quicksilver_by_danielgovar-d5vptx3.jpg

DarkSaint85
New 52 or not?

N52 (before Zack comes in and colours people's opinions) took that guy out who was 'near Flash level'.

riv6672
Was thinking WS, same as i usually do.

DarkSaint85
Then all we have is his fight with that no name speedster.

QS on the other hand took Mr X, a guy who has similar powers to Mids, apart. Casually.

spetznaz
In my opinion, in a forum fight QS should win. I know well enough that MN has defeated characters that may be faster than QS, but in a forum fight (right or wrong) I would select QS.

"Id"

StiltmanFTW
He is not beating any QS. He's gay.

stick out tongue

riv6672
^^^82nd gay reference.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
New 52 or not?

N52 (before Zack comes in and colours people's opinions) took that guy out who was 'near Flash level'.

Should that be valid, in your opinion?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
Should that be valid, in your opinion?

It's basically aim dodging, isn't it? Mids knew exactly where he's going to be, so tore his Achilles tendon out.

Of course, he doesn't have the Flashs tricks, so can't go intangible or whatever.

He was essentially a bullet. If you KNEW the exact moment a sniper was about to shoot you, and his location at that time, you'd more it so that you were ready and waiting.

So when the sniper shows up, you're there with a rusty crowbar.

An extreme example, but that's kinda how I saw it. Are you faster than the sniper bullet? No.

Mr X was taken out, because his precog is more reactive than anything (incidentally, Midnighter also took a precog out).

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's basically aim dodging, isn't it? Mids knew exactly where he's going to be, so tore his Achilles tendon out.

Of course, he doesn't have the Flashs tricks, so can't go intangible or whatever.

He was essentially a bullet. If you KNEW the exact moment a sniper was about to shoot you, and his location at that time, you'd more it so that you were ready and waiting.

So when the sniper shows up, you're there with a rusty crowbar.

An extreme example, but that's kinda how I saw it. Are you faster than the sniper bullet? No.

Mr X was taken out, because his precog is more reactive than anything (incidentally, Midnighter also took a precog out).

Does this same logic apply to the Identity Crisis scene where Slade carrals Wally with explosives, and sets up a reverse sword thrust as he's running in? Citing his predictability?

Not being facetious, I'm genuinely curious if this kind of thing should be considered PIS or not. Or if there's a difference in examples I'm missing.

DarkSaint85
Wally has examples of vibrating intangible as soon as he feels pressure, though.

It's what Bruce was counting on in Tower of Babel, for example.

So that's PIS.

The random guy Mids defeated? Afaik could only run nearly as fast as Flash, hence why I added 'without his tricks'

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^82nd gay reference.

I am slacking, yeah.

riv6672

StiltmanFTW
Oh, I express myself through you a lot... love

riv6672
thumb up

StiltmanFTW
8=========D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.