Game Collections You'd Like to See

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Basically, name something that you think should be bundled on one cartridge/disc.

Personally, King's Field 1-3 are great candidates.

Also, Castlevania could be released in volumes.

Maybe next-gen we get an Elder Scrolls collection, maybe 4K HD upscaled for Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, etc.

BackFire
****ing Mass Effect trilogy remastered in 4k with the first game having the combat altered to play more like the second and third game.

-Pr-
Onimusha Trilogy
Dragon Age Trilogy with Origins fixed to work properly with multiple cores
Metal Gear Solid 1-3 on PC done WELL.

Nemesis X
Metal Gear Solid 1-4 on PS4. Everyone stop acting like Guns of the Patriots doesn't exist goddangit!

cdtm
Bushido Blade 1 and 2 remastered.

Destrega.

And I don't care how or where, someone needs to make a Descent series/Freelancer pack now.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Basically, name something that you think should be bundled on one cartridge/disc.

Personally, King's Field 1-3 are great candidates.

Also, Castlevania could be released in volumes.

Maybe next-gen we get an Elder Scrolls collection, maybe 4K HD upscaled for Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, etc.

Edit: Apparently there is an Elder Scrolls collection... HOWEVER, it's only for PC sad

https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/en/anthology

It'd be cool to make the graphics in Daggerfall and Arena less pixelly, but the fact that we have disc-based Daggerfall and Arena is pretty cool.

Khazra Reborn
All Legacy of Kain games
Onimusha 1-4, and Blade Warriors

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
Bushido Blade 1 and 2 remastered.

Destrega.

And I don't care how or where, someone needs to make a Descent series/Freelancer pack now. God Bushido blade for sure, yeah.

In a world where we get this: y3L7fmSuykY

and not Bushido Blade, it drives me crazy.

Kazenji
The Onimusha games, Pull your thumb out of your arse Capcom and do it.

Adam Grimes
Dead Space Collection
Resident Evil Outbreak Remaster

Impediment
The original Resident Evil 1, 2, and 3 on a single disc. #oldschool

cdtm
Not Code Veronica?

At the time, it was considered the best.

Flyattractor
Big Collection of Sega Master System Games would make my day.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Impediment
The original Resident Evil 1, 2, and 3 on a single disc. #oldschool

That'd be nice. Though I'll settle for them remaking 3 and then having modern versions of the original trilogy. I mean, if 2 sells well, why not?

Not Code Veronica?

At the time, it was considered the best.

Anyone who considered CV at the time it came out to be the best RE, was dead wrong. Unless you mean graphics. At the time, those were great.

cdtm
Never played it, but kept wishing I owned a system it was on from the hype.

Then I saw the YouTube videos years later. So, yeah.

I got to enjoy RE2, the very best.

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Big Collection of Sega Master System Games would make my day.

They were the highlight of Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection for me. Worth the 4 bucks I paid just for the Golden Axe Zelda clone.

-Pr-
Never played it, but kept wishing I owned a system it was on from the hype.

Then I saw the YouTube videos years later. So, yeah.

I got to enjoy RE2, the very best.

Code Veronica?

cdtm
Yes, Code Veronica.

Kazenji
I still have a copy of Code Veronica for the PS2,

The thing that i wasn't a fan of with it was when the game gave you the option to store weapons in the box at a certain point's in the game, Without realizing the next character it jumps to they too can use those weapons.

-Pr-
Yes, Code Veronica.

Got a PS3 or PS4? You can get it through the PSN store.

I know PS3 has the original trilogy too.

cdtm
Nearly got it a few times.

Those videos I saw, make it look less fun and more tedious though, so never got it.

I was just responding to the idea of a RE compilation without it, since as I recall CV was out around the same time as 3, and seems well regarded.

-Pr-
Nearly got it a few times.

Those videos I saw, make it look less fun and more tedious though, so never got it.

I was just responding to the idea of a RE compilation without it, since as I recall CV was out around the same time as 3, and seems well regarded.

Oh right.

I played it back when it came out on PS2 as CVX, and I actually enjoyed it to a point. It had nice graphics, and the way the camera moved impressed me, but I still felt like it was a step-back from RE3 gameplay wise.

It's like the Arkham Origins of the bunch. There's plenty to like, but if you put it up against the better games in the series, the flaws become more glaring. And that dude wearing a choker (Steve I think it was) is annoying as ****.

CroftAlice
I would like to see the old TR games remastered

-Pr-
Originally posted by CroftAlice
I would like to see the old TR games remastered

I'd definitely play the first three again if they redid them, even though they'd most likely change Lara's figure heavily.

Kazenji
They already remastered the first Tomb Raider game or have people forgotten about that one?

wouldn't mind seeing one for the 2nd & 3rd game, I know there's a fan remake for the 2nd game being worked on.

CroftAlice
Originally posted by Kazenji
They already remastered the first Tomb Raider game or have people forgotten about that one?

wouldn't mind seeing one for the 2nd & 3rd game, I know there's a fan remake for the 2nd game being worked on.

The remastered trilogy for ps3 anniversary,legend and underworld.But I will also like to see the last revelation and the angel of darkness remastered.

Unfortunately the dagger of xian it's only a demo,but looks great

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh right.

I played it back when it came out on PS2 as CVX, and I actually enjoyed it to a point. It had nice graphics, and the way the camera moved impressed me, but I still felt like it was a step-back from RE3 gameplay wise.

It's like the Arkham Origins of the bunch. There's plenty to like, but if you put it up against the better games in the series, the flaws become more glaring. And that dude wearing a choker (Steve I think it was) is annoying as ****.

The camera guy in Dead Rising kind of reminds me of him.

Just as annoying, at least.

KCJ506
I think people are getting remasters mixed up with remakes.

But anyway, I'd like for the first two Def Jam to be rereleased. Though I'm afraid if that were to happen, some of the music would be removed because of something like licensing issues.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KCJ506
I think people are getting remasters mixed up with remakes.

But anyway, I'd like for the first two Def Jam to be rereleased. Though I'm afraid if that were to happen, some of the music would be removed because of something like licensing issues. Def Jam Icon was pretty good, I don't get the hate for it.

-Pr-

Which one was that?

The camera guy in Dead Rising kind of reminds me of him.

Just as annoying, at least.

Definitely.

Impediment

-Pr-

RealityWarper
Shining Force !!!!!!

Kazenji
Originally posted by -Pr-
Which one was that?

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

and also Frank West was annoying for some people?...wasn't really to me, Waaay more annoying people out there in games.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Shining Force !!!!!!

A localization of III would be nice. With the bonus disk.

-Pr-

and also Frank West was annoying for some people?...wasn't really to me, Waaay more annoying people out there in games.

Oh that... Not really what I was thinking when talking about a remastered trilogy, but yeah that counts.

Nemesis X
Tony Hawk's Underground 1 & 2 with American Wasteland. Loved those games. So funny and chaotic they were.

Jmanghan
Pikmin 1-3.

cdtm

Not Frank, the other camera guy. The annoying guy who "teach's" you to take good pictures.

Only survivor in the game you wish would just die.

cdtm
Honestly, I'd just like a retro game collection that wasn't half assed.

Almost every collection of arcade and 8 bit/16 bit console games have "rushed/cut corners " written all over them.

cdtm
Plenty of PS2 and PS1 era games deserve a remake.

All the Shadow Hearts games are pretty expensive and rare now. Quality wise, they're up there with Persona.

NemeBro
Tomba 1 and 2.

victreebelvictr
minit and undertale for switch

Jmanghan
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
minit and undertale for switch Undertale is coming to switch already, not game collections tho so moot.

cdtm
Plenty of PS2 and PS1 era games deserve a remake.

All the Shadow Hearts games are pretty expensive and rare now. Quality wise, they're up there with Persona.

I just checked prices.

Covenant, the one I have, is going for around 20 dollars. New, I think.

Shadow Hearts 1 and 3 (For the New World) are between 60-100$.

So the only one that doesn't go up in value, is the one I own.

Isn't that always the way? sad

Jmanghan
Timesplitters 1-Future Perfect.

AMAZING games that are criminally underrated.

Smasandian
Remastered Dead Space games and a remaster of the Mass Effect series. Like complete remaster..hell a remake would be awesome.

cdtm
Timesplitters 2 is fun, I play it on my 'Cube.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.