So an acquaintance of mine died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Some dude we used to hang out with yeeeeaaaarrrrssssss ago, when I was 15-16 years old, found out he passed from a Heroin overdose.

I don't have that many personal memories of him, but the ones that I do, I hold close to my heart.

RIP, Manny, you'll be missed.

I know its no use posting it here, but this is my venting place kinda, helps me to vent here.

It really does suck. :/

walshy
That's really sad. Will you go to the funeral?

rudester
(---Pat's you in the back. Sorry for your lose.

Wonder Man
What did he used to get excited about?
Sometimes saying something positive about someone can change his outcome for the better if you believe that.

Surtur
RIP to your friend.

It's a weird feeling, isn't it? With someone who isnt't exactly a friend, but wasn't just some random person either. I experienced this when someone I knew and played sports with killed himself.

Robtard
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Some dude we used to hang out with yeeeeaaaarrrrssssss ago, when I was 15-16 years old, found out he passed from a Heroin overdose.

I don't have that many personal memories of him, but the ones that I do, I hold close to my heart.

RIP, Manny, you'll be missed.

I know its no use posting it here, but this is my venting place kinda, helps me to vent here.

It really does suck. :/ Similar has happened to me a few times, the one I remember most was this guy named Frank from high school, we were school friends, hung out occasionally outside of school, but never really more then that, Saw his a few times after graduation and then nothing. Really nice guy and an all around good person.

About 12-15 years after graduation I read he had died from diabetes related issues, made me really sad. Had planned to go to his memorial, but didn't, really wish I had. Do regret that still.

immaturerainbow
I recently lost an old high school friend to an overdose. It's a really weird feeling indeed.
I am sorry for your loss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.