Monica vs Superman (Battlezone discussion)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baziemarc123
Anybody who think Post crisis base superman beats her would have no problem accepting the challenge

Comment if you're up for it

DarkSaint85
Lol. Where's our Reed vs Hulk BZ first?

Baziemarc123
how is that relevant to this?

DarkSaint85
It's relevant in that if a BZ is to be had, I am having first priority.

Moreover, I want you at your full strength, not distracted by other BZs.

Unless you have problems accepting it because you don't believe it any more?

Baziemarc123
I'm actually more interested in this lol.

I need to still read some more comics on Reed before accepting it, i have mid knowledge on the guy

DarkSaint85
Lol. Maybe you shouldn't have been so quick/sure that Hulk would win!!

cdtm
I'd like to see this. Monica Rambeau seems like a natural bad match up for Superman, but Darksaint isn't one to bluff..

I'd even be willing to play judge.

Baziemarc123
But i'll wait for somebody to accept this

Baziemarc123
Sure, by all means you can judge. I'm just seeing who'll have the balls to think Superman "Stomps"

Baziemarc123
I can even post scans from when Emil Hamilton used High Intensity EM Flux Hax tech to contain Supes (in both a demonstration and in a combat situation) that not even Supes was able to affect when he tried to break out of it. Prolonged physical contact w/ that energy Flux Hax field drained Supes to the point that he got KO'd by an explosion that was NOT even building level lmao, but I'll save that for the debate... if someone accepts smile

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
I'd like to see this. Monica Rambeau seems like a natural bad match up for Superman, but Darksaint isn't one to bluff..

I'd even be willing to play judge.

Oh no no.....we had a different BZ going on.

Baz was adamant that Hulk would beat Reed, even if Reed had prep.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Ohhhhh!

Baz is snubbing you??!

Poor form, man. If Dark accepted a BZ with you, you ought to do it first before fishing for another.

Baziemarc123
....Can we stick on subject?

lmao find some peeps that'll do this because the supes wank is getting out of hand.

Supe's HV would actually amp her if she matches the EM frequency of his HV. and sh can effortlessly do so, Monica can turn into Infra Red energy which would make her basically IMMUNE to the HV since it would just amp her in that form. and that's just me getting started/giving an example

Baziemarc123

Supermutant
Lol don't give away your best stuff now, bazy. Make them earn it in a BZ. Is this just for normal superman or could someone pick a different version like energy super?

Baziemarc123
This is Normal Superman

DarkSaint85
Because energy Superman would clean her clock?

Baziemarc123
There's already a thread for that

Maybe you should address this which you have yet to do

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Monica's absorbed the energy of ISO-8... which was literally the rebirth of Battleworld. She absorbed the energies from a dimensional hole. She been a being of dimensional energy by absorbing and overloading him

She's made out of light. She is living energy stealing her speed means nothing especially when she's more or less an unconditional source

DarkSaint85
There's also a thread for normal Superman vs Spectrum already.

Baziemarc123
which again no one had a rebuttal for my arguments including Abhi

it doesn't even say "Anti particles" it says Anti photons ...since when has Supermans HEAT VISION which is Solar energy which is apart of the electromagnetic spectrum produce anti photons? If anything his heat vision would amp her

and I like how you straight up Ignored that she was permanently amped after this

This is from Ultimates Vol.1 #1 Monica's confirmed to be LIVING EM Energy, HV ain't doing nothing, She's sentinent energy, she has been shown to be absorbed as well as willingly forcing herself in an opponent multiple times and even when she is absorbed she is still conscious

Superman won't even touch her

https://s22.postimg.cc/ga9bkr6x9/image.jpg

Baziemarc123
essentially why I made this to see who'll OFFICIALLY actually argue against monica without running away and having to actually back their arguments up

DarkSaint85
Well you still have our BZ first, so before YOU run away from that one, maybe people should wait?

Baziemarc123
sure, after I win the Monica vs Superman BZ i'll gladly humilate you lmao. be patient, your time will come

DarkSaint85
Lol uhuh.

You were 100% sure of your victory. I challenged you. You tried to deflect by saying you didn't know how BZs work. I educated you.

Now before you complete it, you want to take on more? Behave, lol.

Baziemarc123
I have both knowledge on superman and Monica so this shouldn't be hard and long to finish

I'm just waiting for someone who think Superman 100% WINS this, and so far everybody's afraid

DarkSaint85
Well you also seemed to have 100% knowledge on Reed last time, so I wouldn't put any faith in anything you say lol.

Supermutant
Lol looks like a bz is happening currently in this thread.

Baziemarc123
no one asked you to, but if someone accepts I'll show you why you wouldn't want to BZ me my guy

DarkSaint85
My man.....you didn't even know what a BZ was this time last month....

-Pr-
Try to keep discussions in this thread about whether the BZ will actually take place. Debates don't belong here.

Baziemarc123
until you told me, thanks for that. you've been on here for YEARS while i just joined not too long ago and I already crushed you dudes lmao. Debaters on here aren't any different from spacebattles, or narutoforums.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by -Pr-
Try to keep discussions in this thread about whether the BZ will actually take place. Debates don't belong here.

am trying to, but Dark keeps changing the subject. Ive been asking for awhile on whos going to accept lol

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-

thumb up

Baziemarc123
*crickets*

leonidas
what's the issue? spectrum vs current superman? i'll rep supes, no problem. thumb up

Baziemarc123
...Are you even knowledgable on Supes..?

Show me your previous BZ battles

Baziemarc123
Address this before I accept

FUN FACT: JLA/Avengers #4. Both Radioactive Man and Solarr are KILLING Supes via a combo of Red Solar Radiation and the equivalent of Green Kryptonite Radiation. Were those 2 villains blasting him w/ anything even close to half a galaxy's worth of solar radiation? NOPE LOL! This is why I'll quote panthergod "space cheese is irrelevant to direct showings"

Even if he were to go critical mass, Radioactive Man's max output would be Small Country level. Even at max output, Solarr is Small City level at most.

So, yes superman is very very much vulnerable to solar drain. Hope you all learned something haha

https://s22.postimg.cc/io7sp7gjh/psdu.jpg

DarkSaint85
Lol. It's on like Donkey Kong!!!

Leo is a bit of a novice here with BZs, but he should be okay. Leo, if you need help and education, I will try and help.

Baz, leo doesn't really know how to post images.

Baziemarc123
Yeah no, gotta be someone who you KNOW that can back Superman up GREATLY and that's a fanboy

sayyyyy like Panthergod for example, but i doubt he'll accept

and @lmao at not knowing how to post images

Baziemarc123
and if I lose, I don't post for 2 weeks. that's how confident I am for this

find someone who'll get the job, and that's knowlegdable on supes

DarkSaint85
LMAO.

I was kidding. Leo is pretty ok. Legend says he wanted to name his first kid Kal, so he did. Even though she was a girl.

Legend says he sleeps nightly in Superman PJs.

Supermutant
...Are you even knowledgable on Supes..?

Show me your previous BZ battles

laughing out loud thread of the day, yeah bazy you should have no problem with leo. IIRC he has never ever won a BZ. devil

Baziemarc123
Find me a better than okay that you THINK will win the Monica vs Supes BZ, and we're good. You can even be another judge, that's how spite this gonna be lmao

Baziemarc123
brb

DarkSaint85
If you defeat leo, however, his brother Carver9 gets involved (they don't like to advertise it, but they're twins).

DarkSaint85
Leo, PM me and I will teach you how to post links and images thumb up

leonidas
what the ****

no expression

(a) i've had a couple bz's in the past, so i should be pretty good on that front. thumb up

(b) i'm not gonna address sh!t. that can be done in the bz. thumb up

(c) i rarely discuss supes because it is too easy to take his side in forum battles, but i think my knowledge of him should suffice. thumb up

(d) anything i don't know about bz's ds and mutant can fill me in on. i feel between us we can do a serviceable job. thumb up

Baziemarc123
since when was help allowed in debates?

Baziemarc123
this is exactly why I said find someone like panthergod, even though he's a huge fanboy, his knowledge is pretty good

-K-M-
Mr.Leonidas we wish to thank you at this time in your interest in participating in the listed battlezone. Based on your experience and capabilities we have deceided to go in a different direction to better fit the needs of the battlezone thread

We will keep your information on record should an entry level battle zone debate opens up

Sincerely,

All of KMC

leonidas
laughing out loud

geezus. look bazie, this isn't hard. do you want to bz this topic or not?

DarkSaint85
Oh go on Bazzie, BZ leo, lol. He won't thrash you too badly.

Raptor22
Address this before I accept lol. U issued an open challenge and Leo accepted. Now he has pass your qualifying test before u accept his acceptance. WTF?

Baziemarc123
Thing is Leo isn't too well knowledgable on superman, find someone like abhilegend or panthergod so we can get this started.

atleast THEY have some knowledgable of superman powerset

-Pr-
You registered in march, but you think you can judge who does and doesn't know Superman?

Leo knows him fine. Not as much as maybe Philo or I, but he knows him well enough for a BZ. If you won't accept his challenge, and no other competitors are forthcoming, this thread serves no purpose.

Baziemarc123
I'll wait until one more accepts it lol

DarkSaint85
And as mentioned before, I am happy to host, and Bazie has already said he's happy for me to judge.

If Leo is also happy, then that's one judge sorted.

Baziemarc123
Yeah, If you or Philo's up to debate, i'm cool. and whoever loses can't post for 2 weeks. I actually want Philo or Abhi to debate me on this, but we'll have to wait and see

DarkSaint85
I don't actually know all that much about Superman, strangely enough. And I don't actually like him that much. So will pass!

Baziemarc123
lol I was talking to PR

Baziemarc123
If PR doesn't accept (Well obviously he won't), PM Philo or Abhi and ask if they would accept the challenge on this, if not i'll take on Leo @dark

DarkSaint85
Take Leo on 1on1. It'll be simpler, team efforts are always a pain to coordinate.

If you want, I can start looking for judges. Who else do you have in mind? I am envisaging three in total, so need two more.

carver9
I don't actually know all that much about Superman, strangely enough. And I don't actually like him that much. So will pass!

confused

DarkSaint85
I know it confuses you, but despite my incredible levels of knowledge, I still consider myself a novice!

Raptor22
Thing is Leo isn't too well knowledgable on superman, find someone like abhilegend or panthergod so we can get this started.

atleast THEY have some knowledgable of superman powerset Lol. Leo is one of the most knowledgeable posters on this board, and one of the most experienced active posters in bz's.

His "lack" of knowledge and/or experience is in no way shape or form a legitimate reason to decline a bz with him.

carver9
I know it confuses you, but despite my incredible levels of knowledge, I still consider myself a novice!

No!!!

Baziemarc123
Take Leo on 1on1. It'll be simpler, team efforts are always a pain to coordinate.

If you want, I can start looking for judges. Who else do you have in mind? I am envisaging three in total, so need two more.

2 more

DarkSaint85
Would you also be ok with cdtm and Carver as judges? Haven't asked them yet....

carver9
I'm not judging. Dont enjoy participating in BZ.

abhilegend
This is simply hilarious.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend

You accept?

Baziemarc123
I know you've wanted to BZ for awhile so let's do it abhi

leonidas

apparently i'm not good enough for him, so maybe i should pass you the baton?

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
apparently i'm not good enough for him, so maybe i should pass you the baton?
Nah, I'm good. No need to feed the troll.

Baziemarc123
Nah, I'm good. No need to feed the troll.

..no one's trolling though. not too long ago you asked if i wanted to BZ, and now you have the chance. whoever wins doesn't post for 2 weeks

DarkSaint85
Abhi can judge thumb up

leonidas
laughing out loud

this is a complete sh!tshow. if you wanna bz monica vs superman, let me know.

quanchi112
2 more Leo is extremely inexperienced good call to push him aside.

cdtm
Can judges step in and argue for a side, while promising to still judge fairly?

Baziemarc123
are you both knowledgable on superman? If so, than sure

SquallX

Baziemarc123
ROFL I'm giving him the benefit of doubt to back out of this, but okay if you WANT him to lose so bad sure.

We can start today

And Yes judges can help Leo, matter of fact anybody on this forum including abhi can help Leo, it won't count as cheating, helping Leo isn't gonna make this BZ any less spite LMAOO

I'll wait for response. I'm ready

Baziemarc123
Just REMEMBER when Leo or any of his helpers don't have a counter, I TOLD you to not accept, but this'll be a miserable day for you haha

DarkSaint85
Ok. If I am the host, please send your Ops to me today, deadline....Sunday eve? Is that enough time?

Three post limit, one OP, one rebuttal, and one wrap up.

The BZ will last for one week, if that's ok.

I will continue looking for judges, we will need two more (I am one).

Leo vs Baziemarc. Superman (post Crisis, no energy Superman) vs Spectrum. BfR on or off?

Edit: whoever loses, will not post here for two weeks.

Baziemarc123
No bfr

Baziemarc123
and yes, it's best if YOU find some dudes that'll help Leo thats actually knowledgabe on Superman feats because otherwise this is gonna be a massive spite LMAO

Baziemarc123
"ops"

what?

On other forums, when we did official battles, one person did their intro first, and then the other did their intro, and then I explain why my person win, and than the other reads the explanation, and tries to rebuttal it and explain why his person win, then I rebuttal etc etc

DarkSaint85
Here, the first posts are sent to the hosts, so that I post them simultaneously. This way, there is no advantage to someone if they go second etc. Otherwise, you could just hang back and edit your post to counter everything Leo says in his first post, thus giving you an advantage.

This way, it's fairer. You both have your opening posts simultaneously, then you each have a post to argue against each other.then a final post to wrap up any arguments.

Then the judges move in.

Baziemarc123
Here, the first posts are sent to the hosts, so that I post them simultaneously. This way, there is no advantage to someone if they go second etc. Otherwise, you could just hang back and edit your post to counter everything Leo says in his first post, thus giving you an advantage.

This way, it's fairer. You both have your opening posts simultaneously, then you each have a post to argue against each other.then a final post to wrap up any arguments.

Then the judges move in.

nahhhh I rather post my argument first, than Leo can see it and rebuttal it, bruh I don't take Leo seriously, he can have an advantage so let's do that.

DarkSaint85
Ok. Three posts each? I will ask Leo as well. And are you ok with the Time deadlines?

Baziemarc123
I'll discuss the deadlines etc when I come back from work, or well when I'm on my lunch break

DarkSaint85
Ok.

And are you confident you know the rules and procedures of a BZ here? So you've read the other BZs as well?

leonidas
laughing out loud whatever.

Baziemarc123
alright, so what's the deadline/rules etc?

DarkSaint85
Rules are as before.

Deadline is two weeks, three posts. And three posts only.

Baz to post first.

No BFR.

All showings for Superman post Crisis can be used, no energy Superman.

Loser stays off KMC for two weeks.

I am judging, and will find two more judges.

SquallX
Rules are as before.

Deadline is two weeks, three posts. And three posts only.

Baz to post first.

No BFR.

All showings for Superman post Crisis can be used, no energy Superman.

Loser stays off KMC for two weeks.

I am judging, and will find two more judges.

Send me a link once it starts.

leonidas
loser of this match stays off for 2 weeks? i thought abhi or carv stayed away for 2 weeks?

leonidas
Originally posted by SquallX
Send me a link once it starts.

it will be in the bz forum....

DarkSaint85
Yeah, If you or Philo's up to debate, i'm cool. and whoever loses can't post for 2 weeks. I actually want Philo or Abhi to debate me on this, but we'll have to wait and see

SquallX
So when does it begin?

Baziemarc123
cool. I'll start my post tomorrow

leonidas
what's the bf?

Baziemarc123
don't know but here

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/photon-monica-rambeau-vs-superman-new-52-read-op--741713/

you'll thank me later. just helping ya out LOL

leonidas
laughing out loud wow, hadn't really thought to check that out. thanks. thumb up

ds, need a bf.

Baziemarc123
make sure to copy paste from it LOL since its the only way you'll have a chance

leonidas
i'm all afraid over here. thumb up

Damborgson
Is this actually happening ? Can I judge ?

Baziemarc123
sure

DarkSaint85
The battlefield will be.....Venice in the 16th Century.

Baziemarc123
what

DarkSaint85
Its where the battle takes place.

You both start at the usual distance (0.5km away from each other). Only this time, I, the host, have decreed that it is Venice in the 16th Century.

Baziemarc123
fine with me, and dark you've already admitted you dont know nothing about superman so not sure how your gonna help leo with lmao but we'll see

DarkSaint85
I'm not helping him. I just taught him how to post links and how to make posts, that's all. He's up to speed, it's difficult for him because he's a bit slow. But he's getting there.

DarkSaint85
I will open the thread, and whenever you are ready Baz, you make the first post OK?

Remember, everyone has three posts. No more, no less.

Baziemarc123
i guess but like i said ill start tomorrow

leonidas
yes my thanks in advance to ds for his guidance and mentoring. thumb up

Baziemarc123
I like how dark didn't make the post yet.

quanchi112
Fear is why.

Baziemarc123
gotta be

DarkSaint85
Haha patience little puppies.

Link is here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=653977

Am assuming Baz that you were OK with Damborg being a judge, as you did not speak up over it.

Baziemarc123
I'll lave a post later today.

After I destroy Leo, you're next dark

DarkSaint85
Haha patience little puppies.

Link is here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=653977

Am assuming Baz that you were OK with Damborg being a judge, as you did not speak up over it.

Reposting so it does not get lost.

beatboks

atleast THEY have some knowledgable of superman powerset

Baziemarc123
THANK YOU beatboks. glad you understand where I'm coming from, even you know this is gonna be spite

beatboks
THANK YOU beatboks. glad you understand where I'm coming from, even you know this is gonna be spite

Yeah against you, simce yoir goimg up agaimst the most successful active BZ competitor on KMC.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by beatboks
Yeah against you, simce yoir goimg up agaimst the most successful active BZ competitor on KMC.

after I beat him, you should BZ

DarkSaint85
Let's get it on!!

Baziemarc123
I'll have my post up today

Stoic

Ahhh. Prep.

Otherwise if you won, I'd say that you had the judges in your pocket. Reed has never beaten the Hulk on panel without prep to my knowledge, nor should he ever. Unless the writers down at Marvel continue with their plans of tearing down years of continuity.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Ahhh. Prep.

Otherwise if you won, I'd say that you had the judges in your pocket. Reed has never beaten the Hulk on panel without prep to my knowledge, nor should he ever. Unless the writers down at Marvel continue with their plans of tearing down years of continuity.

thumb up

It was specifically Reed with prep, using all and any devices/inventions what-have-you that he has created, with no outside help.

Stoic
thumb up

It was specifically Reed with prep, using all and any devices/inventions what-have-you that he has created, with no outside help.

He should bail out on the deal if that's the case. There aren't many characters in comics that could defeat a prepped Reed.

spetznaz

spetznaz
Originally posted by beatboks

laughing

abhilegend
Well, this was overwhelming. Baziemarc123 absolutely crushed Leo by not showing up.

DarkSaint85
Oh, part of me thinks that Baz is just trolling all of us (teehee! Look at all of them dancing to my tune!).

Part of me, however, sees the good in people. And can't fathom why anyone would put that much effort into trolling, lol.

leonidas
if i were him i wouldn't post either. it took me literally an hour to find scans that will end this thing. i said there is a reason i rarely debate FOR superman--it's too easy. anyone who ACTUALLY thinks monica has a chance against him does 1 or more of a couple things: low balls, blatantly ignores specific feats, counts on pis to save them, or.....trolls. in a bz where none of those things can be used and i get to control his powers? this won't last long. laughing out loud

abhilegend
if i were him i wouldn't post either. it took me literally an hour to find scans that will end this thing. i said there is a reason i rarely debate FOR superman--it's too easy. anyone who ACTUALLY thinks monica has a chance against him does 1 or more of a couple things: low balls, blatantly ignores specific feats, counts on pis to save them, or.....trolls. in a bz where none of those things can be used and i get to control his powers? this won't last long. laughing out loud
One hour? You're slipping old man.

leonidas
i was tired. sneer

cdtm
Oh, part of me thinks that Baz is just trolling all of us (teehee! Look at all of them dancing to my tune!).

Part of me, however, sees the good in people. And can't fathom why anyone would put that much effort into trolling, lol.

Agreed.

From experience, trolling just kind of happens when the other guy keeps flying off the handle at a statement like "I disagree."

SquallX

/nRnEmyX2rDw

Baziemarc123
would it be cool if leo starts first?

I won't be able to post until later tonight.

SquallX
would it be cool if leo starts first?

I won't be able to post until later tonight.

It was made blatantly you would post first.

Baziemarc123
oh I mean leo claimed he could end it fast and threatened I not post because it'd be spite so Im sure leo wouldn't mind

DarkSaint85
Lol.

No, am not changing it now.

You post later tonight, Leo would be OK with that am sure. After all, you SPECIFICALLY requested it, and I accommodated you.

nahhhh I rather post my argument first, than Leo can see it and rebuttal it, bruh I don't take Leo seriously, he can have an advantage so let's do that.

So no, it's not cool that you change things now.

Baziemarc123
LOL ok

DarkSaint85
LOL ok

thumb up

-K-M-
Dark cracking the whip

Raptor22
oh I mean leo claimed he could end it fast and threatened I not post because it'd be spite so Im sure leo wouldn't mind after talking all this trash...

"nahhhh I rather post my argument first, than Leo can see it and rebuttal it, bruh I don't take Leo seriously, he can have an advantage so let's do that. "

"ROFL I'm giving him the benefit of doubt to back out of this, but okay if you WANT him to lose so bad sure."

"and yes, it's best if YOU find some dudes that'll help Leo thats actually knowledgabe on Superman feats because otherwise this is gonna be a massive spite LMAO"

You're really asking if it's cool if u backpeddle and ask Leo to post first?

Baziemarc123
ROFL I didn't wanna make it seem like I wasn't gonna post since its been Awhile which is why I ASKED to go at the night but HEY when I finish the post don't make any excuse as to why leo couldn't rebuttal the first round

Damborgson
How do your matches always start this much ruckus Leo?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>