What If thor and diana have a child??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spectre+
yep what if those two gods produce a child. point you may talk about:
1.) POWER
2.) CHARACTER
3.) APPEARANCE
4.) RELATIONSHIP WITH RELATIVES
5.) ANY GODLIKE ABILITIES/WEAPONS GIFTED TO THEM FROM THEIR PARENTS OR GRAND PARENTS??

e.t.c e.t.c...

spetznaz

spetznaz
Was get = Would get

krisblaze
If they had a child then Superman would be listening.

riv6672
From the internet:

Enzeru
Originally posted by The Spectre+

yep what if those two gods produce a child. point you may talk about:
1.) POWER
2.) CHARACTER
3.) APPEARANCE
4.) RELATIONSHIP WITH RELATIVES
5.) ANY GODLIKE ABILITIES/WEAPONS GIFTED TO THEM FROM THEIR PARENTS OR GRAND PARENTS??

Powers:

Super strength, super speed, flight, invulnerability, minor healing factor, longevity, control over weather (lightning, storms, snow), control over earth (earthquakes).

Character:

Hard shell and a soft core.

With parents like Thor and Wonder Woman I would assume him (should be male) to be very over-confident. Easy going probably. Adventurous. Friendly and helpful, but not afraid to stop holding back and kill for the sake of the greater good.
He should probably constantly try to prove himself, since his parents had done and seen it all. He would feel like he is living in their shadows. And with parents that powerful, I would assume that he wouldn't have had much tragedy in his life, or even faced real adversity. So when things would really go bad for him, he might feel overwhelmed by all of it and freak out or throw the cape.

Appearance:

Tall, muscular, blonde, blue eyes. So he would get the genes from his father mostly. If that affected his overall being, I could see him trying to follow the Asgardian way of styling and wear Asgardian armor.

Relationship with relatives:

Good in general, but if you're the son of Thor, then you're very likely to do some crazy and dangerous stuff your parents and grandparents would rather not see you do. So heads would clash in that regard.

Godlike abilities / weapons:

Wonder Womans bracelets (would they fit?) and her lasso of truth. Maybe a hammer would be attached to the lasso, which Thor Junior would then hurl around?
I don't think that he should be able to carry Mjolnir from the beginning. It would be more interesting to have him be like: "I'm the son of Thor and Wonder Woman. I live my life like they live theirs and they're worthy, but I'm not? What sorcery is this?!"
Basically he would expect to be able to wield Mjolnir, without realizing that there is more to worthiness than just being born by it.

carver9
Why is everyone saying he? Why not she? This child would be the most powerful hero in both Marvel and DC. I would most def give him/her all of Thor and Diana abilities plus interest. The character would need to be different in almost every way. I would probably grant it the ability to turn into living lightning, control the earth as well, rocks, pebbels, mountains. Doesnt never Mjlonir to fly but Mjnlonir amla everything about him/her once grabbed. Gravity control. The list is long. Everything that have to do with earth is within its grasp. Even controlling plants, etc...

riv6672

Dareangel
Originally posted by carver9
Why is everyone saying he? Why not she?

you sjw cuck...

xJLxKing
Janeeee!!!!

The Spectre+
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Janeeee!!!!
shifty whistle Happy Dance Someone's In Trouble !!

The Spectre+
i just imagine him(am asuming he's a male) having grandparents like odin and zeus(thats amazing), an uncle like LOKI !!, an island full of hot chicks to choose from.
Jane is not gonna take him likely anyways.

deathslash
Originally posted by krisblaze
If they had a child then Superman would be listening. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
He'll never live that down.

Badabing
Originally posted by Dareangel
you sjw cuck... Apologize to Carver. He is your boss on KMC.

riv6672

Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud

Stoic
They'd have a girl, and then we would have a crossover, and Skaar son of Hulk would.... yep.

But if they had a son Skaar son of Hulk would beat him up, and... yep.

leonidas
would the child be definitively more powerful than either do you think? and i wonder if it would be able to wield the original hammer? both mom and pop could, after all.

StiltmanFTW

laughing

Stoic
Is Thor gay? I mean who would ever leave Sift? I mean just look in your mirror for a sec, and ask yourself that question.

riv6672
Edit

riv6672

Sin I AM
Thor already had a son, Magni and Diana's future kid was HP....not thinking she adds much in terms of power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.