Ultron vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternal Idol
This thread is wholly inspired by the Captain America and the Avengers arcade game. Ultron was the harder boss of the two in the game, but who is tougher between comic book versions?

1. Classic Ultron vs Classic Juggernaut

2. Current Ultron vs. Current Juggernaut

3. Peak versions of both.

Bloodlust is on.

https://411mania.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Ultron-645x370.jpg

http://pro.bols.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/juggernaut-horz.jpg

Bentley
Ultron could always avoid him forever in either scenario. He wins at least 1 and 2 imho.

Flyattractor
BFR was left on and JuggyNuts is the KING of Getting BFR'ed.

And since Ultron is quite smarter then pretty much all versions of Cain.....Ult Wins. Hands Down.

Eternal Idol
Bentley: How does Ultron beat Juggernaut, in your opinion? Does he physically overwhelm Cain, or do his energy blasts wear him down?

Fly: I forgot to leave out BFR. I intended the fight to rage on until there was a clear winner.

Bentley
Among Ultron's established technologies he has a psychic probe that allows him to mind read and put people into a comma (Encephalo ray), that should work on most versions of Juggs and has a relatively good track record.

If we go by physical abilities I'd say Ultron is more of a blaster than a brick, so he'd probably favor using explosions and beams against him.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Bentley: How does Ultron beat Juggernaut, in your opinion? Does he physically overwhelm Cain, or do his energy blasts wear him down?

Fly: I forgot to leave out BFR. I intended the fight to rage on until there was a clear winner.

Ulty can still take Juggy. Cause Cain is a moron. Ulty is Not.

leonidas
i wonder if 8th day juggs could smash ultron's adamantium body....?

this seems like a stalemate. juggs likely can't harm ultron, and ultron (if we assume force field use by juggs) can't harm juggs.

if we go by more typical showings, juggs wouldn't use his force field, and in that case ultron would eventually get his helmet off and what bentley said would end it. i wonder if the helmet would protect the enceph ray anyway?

didn't some version of ultron have access to nanites as well? maybe they could get inside juggs eye holes? and could pymtron shrink him?

lol too many variables in this because there have been so many versions of ultron. classic versions seem to stalemate to me though. fun match.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
i wonder if 8th day juggs could smash ultron's adamantium body....?

8th day Juggs was more focused, the amp itself wasn't that significant.

Knowsbleed33 used to argue about it for dozens of pages.

Bruce considered adamantium to be unbreakable by Hulks' standards even after the events of WWH (being fully aware of WB's power).

Of course, you can say that Wolverine's adamantium beta is more indestructible than pure grade A adamantium.

leonidas
hmm, been a while since i read the arc but i thought there was an actual amp for 8th day...

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but the biggest emphasis was on Juggernaut's changed mindset, him being determined and not distracted.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/54697/1204861-thor_vol2_519_017_13.jpg

Anyway, raping Thor the way he did (leaving Thor battered, but still conscious) is still just Savage Hulk-level feat...

Then again, you have Simon of all people crushing Ultron's head... so maybe adamantium is only tough when you add HF and mutant bones to the mix, lol.

It actually makes sense in the MU, when you think of it. Organic steel, organic diamond, organic rock, organic adamantium... all more durable than their non-organic counterparts stick out tongue

juggernaut74
I'm not sure it's been confirmed he was amped.

Magnon
Juggernaut wins.

He's quite a bit stronger (physically) than Ultron, so eventually he would manage to grab Ultron and just hold him still until his fusion reactor runs out. Yes, it might take some centuries but Juggernaut doesn't tire, nor need sustenance, nor age, so it won't matter.

Wonder Man
Juggernaut. Magic shield.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Magnon
Juggernaut wins.

He's quite a bit stronger (physically) than Ultron, so eventually he would manage to grab Ultron and just hold him still until his fusion reactor runs out. Yes, it might take some centuries but Juggernaut doesn't tire, nor need sustenance, nor age, so it won't matter.
Couldn't Juggernaut shake him or slam him around violently enough to damage and dislocate Ultron's more vulnerable inner workings?

I could have sworn someone had defeated him that way once.

Bentley
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Couldn't Juggernaut shake him or slam him around violently enough to damage and dislocate Ultron's more vulnerable inner workings?

I could have sworn someone had defeated him that way once.

Since that showing Ultron has been shown to protect him more vulnerable parts with a forcefield.

riv6672
I cant see Ultron putting down Juggernaut physically.
Really, i can barely see Juggernaut putting down Ultron, but its the more likely long shot.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, been a while since i read the arc but i thought there was an actual amp for 8th day... 8th Day Juggy got hurt physically multiple times. There was an amp, but he wasn't portrayed as durable as dudes would have you dudelieve.

Iirc he even grunted in pain when Thor hit him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.