Justice League Action.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://www.player.one/sites/idigitaltimes.com/files/2017/01/14/dcs-justice-action-league.jpg

Defiantly the Best and Most Fun Super Hero Toon (if not TV Show) that is on TV right now.

TheVaultDweller
I like most of DC's animated stuff. Their animated shows and films tend to have a lot more consistency, in terms of quality, than their live-action efforts.

Flyattractor
WB needs to put these guys in charge of the DCCU. They would be kicking Marvels Butt.

-Pr-
It's a fun show, but all it does is make me wish we had a JLU-type show again. JLAction is like an appetiser without a full meal.

Ridley_Prime
Sounds about right. Still, is something at least.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's a fun show, but all it does is make me wish we had a JLU-type show again. JLAction is like an appetiser without a full meal.

Reminds me of a Mix of JLU and Brave and Bold.

The Best of Both Worlds.

And James Woods's Lex Luthor is Pure GOLD!!!!

And I don't mind a Drama Lite Show.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by -Pr-

Well we do have Young Justice coming back.

Really enjoyed that.

Flyattractor
YJ was way to full of the Tween Angst Melodrama for my tastes. JLAction aint got None oh That Shit! Which is another reason why I love it.

Darth Thor
Not actually seen JL Action yet. But seems to be more kiddish than YJ. I might be wrong though.

Flyattractor
In a way it is but what goes on on the YJ show isn't really what I would call "Mature".

Tween Angst Never Is!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.