TLJ Skywalker vs these two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthPlaguis12
Round 1 Kylo Ren

Round 2 Yoda current canon

Round 3 Sidious from current canon

Kurk
Beats all for a majority. Yoda should be the toughest round assuming you mean RotS and not senile.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Round 1 Kylo Ren

Round 2 Yoda current canon

Round 3 Sidious from current canon

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12
Originally posted by Kurk
Beats all for a majority. Yoda should be the toughest round assuming you mean RotS and not senile.

Yoda from AOTC and ROTS

Zentrex
He beats all of them

Galan007
Beats Kylo.

We have no legitimate reason to believe he can contend with Yoda or Palpatine, though.

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12

Zentrex

DarthPlaguis12

Zentrex
the definition of opinion is something that can't be proven.

DarthPlaguis12
Then stfu, not interested in your opinion interested in facts

Zentrex
You might not be interested in my opinion, but this is a forum, and it's made for discussion and disagreements. Also, in a fictional world, it's a little difficult to come up with facts. You wanted a reason, I have one. It's not one you like, but I have it.

Darth Thor
I must have missed the part where Luke actually attempted to defeat Rey or Kylo.

I only remember Kylo and Rey going all out on Luke.

quanchi112
Luke loses against Kylo and beats the other two.

Darth Thor
^ Seriously just change your name to Trollster.

McP
Praetorian Guards would be terribly stomped by either Sidious or Yoda, just like mandalorians or red guards were. Kylo, unlike them, whould be possibly unable to beat all of them by himself.
Hard to tell, how good - or bad - Luke would be as of TLJ. He was somehow broken, felt guilty for what happened to Kylo. Anyway, if he could replace physically, what he did as an illusion, he should be able to stomp Ren.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Luke loses against Kylo and beats the other two. The sad thing is, I know you're not trolling. Tell us how you think that is?

DarthPlaguis12
Why bother asking why lol

Zentrex
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Why bother asking why lol
I'd like to know. It's kind of the point of a forum.

The Ellimist
A lack of feats doesn't necessarily establish weakness, not when there's sufficient surrounding evidence to make us believe Luke is extremely powerful:

- That guidebook saying that Snoke thinks only a Skywalker can kill Luke
- Luke's potential hasn't been retconned, and indeed is reinforced by Kylo's (which suggests the Skywalker bloodline is still OP in canon)

Luke obviously destroys Kylo, and might beat the other two depending on how rusty he is.

Rockydonovang
worth pointing out snoke had force knowledge that sidious dreamed of possessing, and he's implied to be <luke.

DarthPlaguis12
What we did see from Luke though was extremely weak. Getting beat by two newbs

Darth Thor
He never got beat in a straight up fight.

He disarmed Rey who responded like a Psychotic by pulling out her Lightsaber in a stick fight. And he didnt defend himself against Kylo. He instead begged Kylo to calm down.

Zentrex
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
worth pointing out snoke had force knowledge that sidious dreamed of possessing, and he's implied to be <luke.

Not to mention Luke probably is also in on some of this knowledge that Snoke has, because he rejected the jedi and began learning about the force through other methods.

Darth Thor
Lot of speculation

Facts:

ROTJ Luke was already =/> OT Vader in Saber combat.

Snoke wanted/needed Kylo to defeat Luke.

Lukes end feat was a new ability (in Canon), and clearly a very powerful one. According to Kylo a feat not even close to that would have liked Rey.

Luke casually disarmed Rey in their stick fight.

Rey and Kylo have equal potential.

Neither Snoke or Kylo believe Kylo is OT Vaders equal yet.

Snoke was killed by Kylo and would not face him without his guards. He seemingly has Zero ability to Saber fight.

Conclusion:

Clearly Luke is above Rey and Kylo (for now). Most probably still above Vader.

Hes clearly as powerful (or more so) than Yoda/Sidious, but has not displayed the combat ability to match/defeat them.

Zentrex
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lot of speculation

Facts:

ROTJ Luke was already =/> OT Vader in Saber combat.

Snoke wanted/needed Kylo to defeat Luke.

Lukes end feat was a new ability (in Canon), and clearly a very powerful one. According to Kylo a feat not even close to that would have liked Rey.

Luke casually disarmed Rey in their stick fight.

Rey and Kylo have equal potential.

Neither Snoke or Kylo believe Kylo is OT Vaders equal yet.

Snoke was killed by Kylo and would not face him without his guards. He seemingly has Zero ability to Saber fight.

Conclusion:

Clearly Luke is above Rey and Kylo (for now). Most probably still above Vader.

Hes clearly as powerful (or more so) than Yoda/Sidious, but has not displayed the combat ability to match/defeat them.

I'm actually amazed...I agree with every word of that.

EDIT: scratch that, Snoke wanted Kylo's help to defeat who he thought was Luke, but was actually Rey.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
The sad thing is, I know you're not trolling. Tell us how you think that is? Ben beat him on screen. We saw this projection duel Kylo and not have any advantages. Luke was out of practice and cut himself off the force for years while Kylo grew in power.

Yoda and Sidious are all past their primes in the ot. Luke is more powerful than both.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Seriously just change your name to Trollster. <y opinion is supported by facts and logic yours is supported by your imagination.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Galan007
Beats Kylo.

We have no legitimate reason to believe he can contend with Yoda or Palpatine, though.

DarthPlaguis12

quanchi112

Trocity
Luke bends Kylo over and goes in raw, no rubber.

He wouldnt beat Sidious nor Yoda though, yeah.

quanchi112
Fanboyism.

DarthPlaguis12

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Fanboyism.

You said it yourself Luke destroyed Vader.

Snoke and Kylo both blatantly admit Kylo is no match for Vader.

So even pretending Kylo has a shot against Luke, when you yourself admit Luke destroys Vader, continues to show what a blatant Troll you are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.