Can Orion solo The Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/37/56/25/3756250d8f29d7e6d25e47d1c762b1d8.jpg
^^^New52 Orion
No prep.
No BFR.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11123/111239856/5318418-1908867368-the-t.jpg
^^^Quasar
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Nova Prime
Silver Surfer
Ronan

quanchi112
No, he gets obliterated.

Zack M
Any top tier JL member could.

riv6672

RealityWarper
Bait thread

celeyhyga17
Orion solos

Zack M
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Orion solos

People just don't know. thumb up

riv6672

Zack M
He fought JLA, Teen Titans, etc...

celeyhyga17
He beat DS. Swatted the JL like feebs before the beatdown.

Zack M
Yup. Orion, just by powering up, repelled the JLA, which included Superman. The dude was uber powerful when he's fully unleashed.

riv6672
He beat DS. Swatted the JL like feebs before the beatdown.
Any scans, issue numbers? Looking for context here.

Damn this is like pulling teeth. laughing

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by riv6672
Any scans, issue numbers? Looking for context here.
Damn this is like pulling teeth. laughing
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
no. go use google

No but seriously... Here u go lazy bum.

https://imgur.com/a/gbugE

DarkSaint85
No, he can't.

There, I've said it.

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M
Yup. Orion, just by powering up, repelled the JLA, which included Superman. The dude was uber powerful when he's fully unleashed.

But so is Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, and perhaps Gladiator, if Marvel decided to stop implying that what happens to him would also happen to Big Blue if he was in Marvel.

One time showings every several years can't replace the times that these guys have looked fairly average in a class of other top tiers.

No he fails to defeat the entire team.

deathslash

https://imgur.com/a/gbugE being prophesied to kill his dad doesn't make him stronger than this team. That's like saying that Thor beating the Serpent makes him skyfather level.

This team wrecks Orion.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Orion would lose to Surfer by a tiny margin. A fight between Orion and Bill would be so close, whoever wins wouldn't be standing after. Gladiator would give him a good fight and so would Nova Prime at full Nova Force.

Together, they should dismantle him imo.

DarkSaint85
This is if they are actually fighting as a team, though. Ikon demolished them.

Edit: or should I say, took them on quite well. Bearing in mind, she took Quasar out with flattery, something I can't see Orion doing lol.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This is if they are actually fighting as a team, though. Ikon demolished them.

Edit: or should I say, took them on quite well. Bearing in mind, she took Quasar out with flattery, something I can't see Orion doing lol.

Irrelevant. You know how many times some idiot of the week has demolished teams? I could make a Ronan vs. JLA thread and probably have enough scans to make it seem like he has a fighting chance.

I assume all parties are competent.

There is no need to an addendum that if the team fights like complete idiots, Orion might have a shot. It's pointless. Orion gets stomped into the dirt very easily. Do not pass go, do not collect $200 dollars. Close thread and move on.

Zack M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Orion would lose to Surfer by a tiny margin. A fight between Orion and Bill would be so close, whoever wins wouldn't be standing after. Gladiator would give him a good fight and so would Nova Prime at full Nova Force.

Together, they should dismantle him imo.

I'd place the MB over Stormbreaker overall. It might be able to hack Bill.

deathslash
I'd place the MB over Stormbreaker overall. It might be able to hack Bill. good thing the mother box (which Orion isn't known for using in his fights) is going up against Strombreaker, Surfer's Cosmic Senses, The Nega Bands, and Ronan's hammer. Orion gets destroyed.

Faceless808
Team wins, but he makes them work for it, like any top tier HH would make any team work for it.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by deathslash
being prophesied to kill his dad doesn't make him stronger than this team. That's like saying that Thor beating the Serpent makes him skyfather level.

This team wrecks Orion.
That logic doesn't work.

Could have gone other ways.

beatboks
As I said in the Superman vs Orion thread the problem for Orion is that he doesn't use the full capability of the powers at his disposal. He has a vast array of things mother box is capable of which should make him able to take it to a team like this. He has the Astro Force etc. The thing is Orion is a warrior driven by his hunger for a fight and he tends to fight with his fists and his physicals and in that he is a degree below Superman across the board. He is not as strong as fast or is durable as a man of steel impure physicals alone but this is how he fights 95% of the time he doesn't go to the esoteric abilities of the mother box or his Astro Force unless he's faced with opponents who fight in ways that that would be a fair fight. Its the same for Thor pulling out god blast etc.

When going up against most of the annihilators he's facing bricks who fight like bricks he might use an Astro Force Blast vs Silver Surfer because Silver Surfer blasts but he's not going to pull the other tricks out of the bag it's just not in his nature to do so.

So NO Orion wont solo even though he potentually could because what he would need to do to do so is completely against his nature to do. In a bz where its a forum user using his powers as they would not him a debate could definately be made for him soloing but its not somethimg that xould happen even in a forum fight becauae while we exclude PIS we dont exclude CIS (unless something has changed I'm not aware of)

"Id"
Orion vs Beta Ray Bill would be Epic as phuck

beatboks
See thats just it. While Orion can do that the ONLY one he would EVER use tje full foece of tje astro force on like that is his father. DS is the only one he hates that muchnto unleash it fully.

This simply isnt a feat he would use in character vs ANY OTHER character EVER.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by beatboks
See thats just it. While Orion can do that the ONLY one he would EVER use tje full foece of tje astro force on like that is his father. DS is the only one he hates that muchnto unleash it fully.

This simply isnt a feat he would use in character vs ANY OTHER character EVER.

nutskick

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
good thing the mother box (which Orion isn't known for using in his fights) is going up against Strombreaker, Surfer's Cosmic Senses, The Nega Bands, and Ronan's hammer. Orion gets destroyed.

He's used the MB plenty of times.

beatboks
He's used the MB plenty of times.

The percentage of times hes used the MB in battle is marginally greater than that of Thor using god blast. It also usually has context.

Yes its within his powerset, just like god blast is in Thors.
Just like Thor and God Blast not something hes likely to pull out very often.

MB and Astro force are what would give him 1/30 (and thats generous to the percentage of times he uses them).
0.33/10 isnt much to give a character

Zack M
He's been using it plenty in his latest appearances.

abhilegend
No

riv6672

https://imgur.com/a/gbugE
Didnt think i was asking for anything that isnt asked here about a hundred times a day. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
...I assume all parties are competent...
of course

...There is no need to an addendum that if the team fights like complete idiots...
agreed

And thanks, all.

Flyattractor
Quasar is Alive?(again)

Insane Titan
Zack is a bias moron.

Orion gives them a good fight, but wins...hell no.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Zack is a bias moron.

Orion gives them a good fight, but wins...hell no.

Shut up.

Also, closed. Orion isn't winning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.