Blindspotting (2018)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Lifelong friends Daveed Diggs and Rafael Casal co-wrote and star in this timely and wildly entertaining story about the intersection of race and class set against the backdrop of a rapidly gentrifying Oakland.

-9-HBqVbtTo

riv6672
passpasspass

Jmanghan
Originally posted by riv6672
passpasspass Idk, I think it looks awesome.

Robtard
Something I'll watch, but at home.

Jmanghan
kHVKsPDtVMw

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
Something I'll watch, but at home. Agreed, worth a watch but not worth taking a trip to the theater for.

BruceSkywalker
pass.... this looks like it'll be on cable a day after it gets released to selected movie theaters

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
pass.... this looks like it'll be on cable a day after it gets released to selected movie theaters It looks pretty sick.

Jmanghan
This movie received a 93% on RottenTomatoes.

Flyattractor
Critic or Movie Goer?

Jmanghan
critic.

86% for audience.

Kazenji
Pass from me

it's not something that i would watch.

Jmanghan
I now own this movie, that ending scene was absolutely FAN-friggen-tastic.

This might be one of the best movies in the last decade tbh.

I like it more then both Green Book AND A Star is Born.

Robtard
Forgot about this, will try and check it out in the next week or so.

But that's a mighty high bar you've set. Jman

Jmanghan

But that's a mighty high bar you've set. Jman I know, but this movie is absolutely fantastic.

It's far better then Green Book and marginally better then A Star is Born, possibly movie of the year.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/blindspotting

Jmanghan

But that's a mighty high bar you've set. Jman Rob, have you seen this yet?

Robtard
Going to try for tonight

Jmanghan
Going to try for tonight Woop woop.

Robtard
Thought it was on Netflix, it's not. Going to legally DL it through Chechnya tonight.

Jmanghan
Thought it was on Netflix, it's not. Going to legally DL it through Chechnya tonight. What'd ya think?

Robtard
This was well done for what it was, not as good as Green Book (since you made the comparison) which had a far superior story and actors, but a solid movie despite the overall predictable story line.

It nostalgically reminded me of the various 80's and 90's films of two (sometimes more) friends, where one's the complete f**k-up and how that burdens the friendship.

Jmanghan
This was well done for what it was, not as good as Green Book (since you made the comparison) which had a far superior story and actors, but a solid movie despite the overall predictable story line.

It nostalgically reminded me of the various 80's and 90's films of two (sometimes more) friends, where one's the complete f**k-up and how that burdens the friendship. To each their own.

Watching them back-to-back, I still think Blindspotting is a better movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.