Daxamites vs WB Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baziemarc123
10 Daxamites vs Hulk

MrMind
2 daxamites are enough

10 of them tear marvel earth apart while Baziemarc123 cries alone touching himself at night

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
2 daxamites are enough

10 of them tear marvel earth apart while Baziemarc123 cries alone touching himself at night

That's funny because WB Hulk could obliterate Marvel Earth by indirectly hitting another object while leaping miles above the planet. Those weaklings would all die. It's like they said in the classic hit Dragon's Dogma, "Even in groups, a weakling is a weakling still".

quanchi112
WB would eat them. They would be fearful for their lives once he started pounding them.

LordofBrooklyn
THE DAXAMITES ANNIHILATE BANNER!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
THE DAXAMITES ANNIHILATE BANNER!!! Based on?

Zack M
Daxamites.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Daxamites. Based on?

Rage.Of.Olympus
WB Hulk no contest. That isn't even a joke answer.

WB Hulk was probably the physically strongest being we've seen in Marvel comics (Cosmic Beings, reality warpers etc. don't count). The only one who could compete in my opinion is Superman Prime, and even he doesn't have the relativity feats that WB Hulk did in HoM. That shit was like a DBZ episode.

It took the power of a magical wishing well of infinite power for Betty to match Hulk while Umar and Dr. Strange were helpless on the side...that says it all for Pak's mindset.

This is the HULK. His villains are Abomination, the Leader, the US Military, and occasionally an Avengers team. It's the equivalent of Thor fist fighting TOAA while skull f*cking Galactus in terms of scale jumps. Smh.

I fully believe that if you asked Pak who'd win between WB Hulk and Galactus, he'd hesitate. Thankfully that didn't see print or Carver would be unbearable.

Zack M
Strange visitor superman is stronger, the. Definitely more powerful than superman prime.

Baziemarc123
I don't think people are going to argue Martian Manhunter hits anywhere remotely as hard as Hulk

https://s8.postimg.cc/6unua0dch/w_G2p_Wxf.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
WB Hulk no contest. That isn't even a joke answer.

WB Hulk was probably the physically strongest being we've seen in Marvel comics (Cosmic Beings, reality warpers etc. don't count). The only one who could compete in my opinion is Superman Prime, and even he doesn't have the relativity feats that WB Hulk did in HoM. That shit was like a DBZ episode.

It took the power of a magical wishing well of infinite power for Betty to match Hulk while Umar and Dr. Strange were helpless on the side...that says it all for Pak's mindset.

This is the HULK. His villains are Abomination, the Leader, the US Military, and occasionally an Avengers team. It's the equivalent of Thor fist fighting TOAA while skull f*cking Galactus in terms of scale jumps. Smh.

I fully believe that if you asked Pak who'd win between WB Hulk and Galactus, he'd hesitate. Thankfully that didn't see print or Carver would be unbearable.
That would be impressive if Galactus wasn't such a whipping boy. A discount Dormammu and a depowered Dr Strange? Is that supposed to be impressive?

Prime ripping Monarch apart is better than anything WBH did.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Zack M
Strange visitor superman is stronger, the. Definitely more powerful than superman prime. Strange Visitor Superman is basically a reality warper, I don't think Rage would count him.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
That would be impressive if Galactus wasn't such a whipping boy. A discount Dormammu and a depowered Dr Strange? Is that supposed to be impressive?

Prime ripping Monarch apart is better than anything WBH did.

....I don't think Superman's done anything impressive as nearly breaking the eastern seaboard with mere footsteps, but that's off topic. How are fodder daxamites comparable? I ask because well you'll pick the obvious since your a notorous fanboy of anything supes related

Stoic
How did Superman, Strange Visitor, and Prime become entangled in this mess?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?

CANON

Mon-El, Laurel Gand, Sodam Yat, ALL of their depictions demonstrate the power of a Daxamite!

Ten Daxamites would EVISCERATE The Worldbreaker in moments!

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
....I don't think Superman's done anything impressive as nearly breaking the eastern seaboard with mere footsteps, but that's off topic. How are fodder daxamites comparable? I ask because well you'll pick the obvious since your a notorous fanboy of anything supes related

Funny, Greg Pak himself wrote Superman about to break the hemisphere while poisoned by kryptonite.

http://greg-pak.tumblr.com/post/83906290362/hey-sir-when-i-read-batman-superman-9-and-saw-the

abhilegend
Scan below.

http://i.imgur.com/audvWKh.jpg

Baziemarc123
Funny, Greg Pak himself wrote Superman about to break the hemisphere while poisoned by kryptonite.

http://greg-pak.tumblr.com/post/83906290362/hey-sir-when-i-read-batman-superman-9-and-saw-the

Text
Not Found

The URL you requested could not be found.

^that's whats shown when i click the link

Rage.Of.Olympus
This didn't get to page 2 until a Superman scan was posted.

MrMind
a group of untrained kryptonians owned doomsday, wb hulk superior

hulk stands no chance, too slow, when in doubt, throw him in space

Baziemarc123
Anyways no need for the derailment. feats comparable from average daxamites to WBH? Because Otherwise, they get stomped. J'onn already Ko'ed Mon, and we know J'onn isn't on par with Hulk in terms of hitting power

panthergod
Hulk dies.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This didn't get to page 2 until a Superman scan was posted.
Why wouldn't a Superman feat be posted here?

Baziemarc123
Why wouldn't a Superman feat be posted here?

Because this is about daxamites. Daxamites in small groups has never taken down someone as ridicilously powerful as Hulk going all out

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Hulk isn't even facing that much of a controversial opponent.

Why does he lose?

hulk stands no chance, too slow, when in doubt, throw him in space

Why would that Doomsday be superior to WB Hulk? Legitimate question.

quanchi112

hulk stands no chance, too slow, when in doubt, throw him in space Prove any of this.

psycho gundam
Lol you guys are insufferable

One Big Mob
If WB Hulk is within .0001 percent of Superman's power he should be able to defeat 10 Daxamites.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.