Quasar vs Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spectre+
standard versions.
fight to death.

Baziemarc123
I don't think Sinestro constructs are tougher than Galactus

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/3853/1340745-quasar5.jpg

abhilegend
Sinestro

panthergod
Sinestro stomps.

Baziemarc123
Lol really? Because Quasar broke a shield that Lifebringer galactus who's multiversal couldn't do

panthergod
Yes, Really.

No, that's not impressive compared to Sinestro.

Baziemarc123
Quasar drains his energy, or beats him to death. Want me to post some feats?

MrMind
nobody wants you to post anything, it's better if you just disappear

panthergod
laughing out loud

Baziemarc123
So yes or no

panthergod
Sinestro oneshots Quasar.

Baziemarc123
Quasar shields have tanked damage from top tier including Galactus

panthergod
..and..?

One Big Mob
Baziemarc is making a lot of great points here. He has completely convinced me.

https://imgur.com/t4Ys9Xx

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by panthergod
..and..?

Sinestro is stronger than Galactus?

panthergod
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Sinestro is stronger than Galactus?

Is Quasar..?

Philosophía
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Baziemarc is making a lot of great points here. He has completely convinced me.

https://imgur.com/t4Ys9Xx There are sometimes pages of threads where I see very little, if any, posts.

Baziemarc123
Is Quasar..? No but his shield was able to hold off against him, your not insisting sibesteo brings more firepower than him are you?

panthergod
No but his shield was able to hold off against him, your not insisting sibesteo brings more firepower than him are you?

.. Is that supposed to be something beyond Sinestro's capabilities, or something..?

Because Sinestro has outperformed a Guardian, who are absolutely Watcher/Galactus class.

Baziemarc123
.. Is that supposed to be something beyond Sinestro's capabilities, or something..?

Because Sinestro has outperformed a Guardian, who are absolutely Watcher/Galactus class.

no guardian comes even close to Galactus

panthergod
no guardian comes even close to Galactus
laughing out loud

Stop pretending as if you know anything about these characters kid, before I embarrass you again.

Quasar has nothing whatsoever superior to B list GL's let alone Sinestro.

One Big Mob

Baziemarc123
laughing out loud

Stop pretending as if you know anything about these characters kid, before I embarrass you again.

Quasar has nothing whatsoever superior to B list GL's let alone Sinestro.

Quasar tanked blasts from Thanos, 2 Watchers, Malestorm etc. including the fact he can manipulate Sinestro's energy on will. LOL "embarass me" right just like the 100 consecutive times i've had to educate you.

When a single guardian can nearly destroy the multiverse as a side effect from its clash than we'll compare them to Galactus

DarkSaint85
Tbf once panthergod puts him on ignore as well, it'll be much more peaceful haha.

panthergod
Quasar tanked blasts from Thanos, 2 Watchers, Malestorm etc. including the fact he can manipulate Sinestro's energy on will. LOL "embarass me" right just like the 100 consecutive times i've had to educate you.

.. So nothing whatsoever superior to B list GL's As I stated, then..? SBP, Mordru, Time Trapper where tanked by a B list GL compared to Sinestro.

Sinestro beat the White Light empowered Weaponer that beat a Guadian and several elite GL's as a GL. for the past few years he's bonded with Parrallax.

Actually, there IS a question as to whether he can manipulate Sinestro's ring, as it is from an extradimensional source and is quasi mystical as of GL Rebirth, and Quasar's Quantum bands have ZERO ability to manipulate mystical energy.

Not that it matters, as Sinestro is far more competent and formidable.

You..? 'educating' anyone when you only know these characters from online battleboards, as you obviously don't read comics..? bwahahaha laughing out loud

So you're comparing a Guardian to a shared feat that has NOTHING to do with Galactus' power alone..? ok. laughing out loud

Baziemarc123
.. So nothing whatsoever superior to B list GL's As I stated, then..? SBP, Mordru, Time Trapper where tanked by a B list GL compared to Sinestro.

Sinestro beat the White Light empowered Weaponer that beat a Guadian and several elite GL's as a GL. for the past few years he's bonded with Parrallax.

Actually, there IS a question as to whether he can manipulate Sinestro's ring, as it is from an extradimensional source and is quasi mystical as of GL Rebirth, and Quasar's Quantum bands have ZERO ability to manipulate mystical energy.

Not that it matters, as Sinestro is far more competent and formidable.

You..? 'educating' anyone when you only know these characters from online battleboards, as you obviously don't read comics..? bwahahaha laughing out loud

So you're comparing a Guardian to a shared feat that has NOTHING to do with Galactus' power alone..? ok. laughing out loud

..Quasar manipulated the annihilators energy in a nanosecond, including the soul gem, and phoenix energy... why would Sinestro ring be any different? lmao his ring is in the EM spectrum

Weaponer didn't do anything of sort

panthergod
..Quasar manipulated the annihilators energy in a nanosecond, including the soul gem, and phoenix energy... why would Sinestro ring be any different? lmao his ring is in the EM spectrum

Post GL Rebirth, It composed of the Emotional Spectrum.

So more proof that you don't read comics and just lie, then..? ok.

Baziemarc123
Post GL Rebirth, It composed of the Emotional Spectrum.

So more proof that you don't read comics and just lie, then..? ok.

What? Lantern rings has always been under the EM spectrum, this was known for years. Where did it show that sinestro rings aren't bound to the EM spectrum

panthergod
What? Lantern rings has always been under the EM spectrum, this was knon for years
Pre Rebirth.

Quasar is uniquely limited to the Electro-magnetic spectrum. Johns established that GL rings are not limited to that, hearkening to the time when the GL energy was called mystical.

Either way, Sinestro's willpower>>>Quasar's. This isn't Kyle Rayner we're talking about here.

Baziemarc123
Pre Rebirth.

Quasar is uniquely limited to the Electro-magnetic spectrum. Johns established that GL rings are not limited to that, hearkening to the time when the GL energy was called mystical.

Either way, Sinestro's willpower>>>Quasar's. This isn't Kyle Rayner we're talking about here.

sure what's the issue

and Yeah I just remembered Green Lantern Corps #57 where he beat the weaponer, but it's not like it's above.... say someone like Gladiator level

Baziemarc123
Yes, Sinestro's an expert at manipulating the fear rings to a degree, but Quasar's an master at energy absorption. a female of him even broke Graviton's shield when Mjolnir, and others couldn't do so

Putinbot1
no guardian comes even close to Galactus KRONA

riv6672
Ugh. Cluster thread.

Anyway, a slim win to Quasar.

Zack M
Sinestro.

"Id"
I think the fight is competitive with the exception that Quasar had his high time back in the day and Sinestro has had a push to the elite status since Sinestro/GL War.

Supermutant
^^ very true

riv6672
Very true. But both characters have had highs and lies, cant discount either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.