Roast Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Go.

One Big Mob
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=648765&pagenumber=1

NewGuy01
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t651399.html

One Big Mob
"I thought I was a pedophile, so I tried it out, but it turns out it was just OCD so I got off on all charges."

Jmanghan
Regardless if you hate me, I love you all, and I hope whatever some of you are going through, you can get through it.

I love you all, whatever's going on, it gets better, not all the time, but I guarantee it will.

If no one's ever said they care about you, I do.

So you continue to dislike me or say whatever you want, I'll continue to wish all of you the best. One life can change someone else's a great deal.

TheMuser
Muh dude, iv'e never had a problem with ya, you seem a kind reasonable sort of chap. Although I may disagree with you I wish you the best.

Kurk
AN HERO

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t647961.html

NemeBro
Don't feel too bad Jmanghan, they mostly just pick on you because, despite being a nice guy, physically you're apparently a big muscle-bound jock type similar to the guys who bullied most of these skinny nerds in high school, so they make fun of you behind the safety of their computers knowing even if they outnumbered you they wouldn't have the testicles to do so in person. thumb up

Maybe Bran would. Comic versus has an unusually large percentage of swole posters IIRC.

One Big Mob
I don't even have an opinion on him. I was just trying to point out that life has been roasting him lately. He didn't need to make this thread.

That Newguy link though... holy heck

Sinious
Originally posted by NemeBro
Don't feel too bad Jmanghan, they mostly just pick on you because, despite being a nice guy, physically you're apparently a big muscle-bound jock type similar to the guys who bullied most of these skinny nerds in high school, so they make fun of you behind the safety of their computers knowing even if they outnumbered you they wouldn't have the testicles to do so in person. thumb up

Maybe Bran would. Comic versus has an unusually large percentage of swole posters IIRC. Aren't you like 25+ years old? Why are you talking about how ripped these kids are? It certainly explains why you're defending an actual pedophile though.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sinious
Aren't you like 25+ years old? Why are you talking about how ripped these kids are? It certainly explains why you're defending an actual pedophile though. Whatever nerd, get stuffed into another locker pussy lmao.

DarthSkywalker0
Whatever nerd, get stuffed into another locker pussy lmao.

I don't even know if this deserves a response.

NemeBro
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
I don't even know if this deserves a response. I respect a man who takes action without knowing if he should. thumb up

Sinious
The interaction we're witnessing between NemeBro and DS0 legitimately warrants a 911 call.

DarthSkywalker0
I respect a man who takes action without knowing if he should. thumb up

I am not sure who is more retarded Jman or the guy who defended him.

NemeBro
I am not sure who is more retarded Jman or the guy who defended him. Better watch your tone kid if you don't want two powerhouses like J MAN and I to corner you in the bathroom and make you eat your underwear. thumb up

Geistalt
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Go.
The only negative thing I have to say about you is that you bump some of the most retarded threads of all time.

DarthSkywalker0
Better watch your tone kid if you don't want two powerhouses like J MAN and I to corner you in the bathroom and make you eat your underwear. thumb up

I am not sure if you are autistic or are a troll, I sincerely hope its the ladder.

Azronger
I am not sure if you are autistic or are a troll, I sincerely hope its the ladder.

Ladder

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by Azronger
Ladder

*Former

NewGuy01
What're you spooks doing bashing Nemebro all of the sudden? Also, it's *latter, lmao.

NemeBro
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What're you spooks doing bashing Nemebro all of the sudden? Also, it's *latter, lmao. Don't pick on the retard nerd, living inside of a locker is hard enough. sad

MythLord
Jmangoham, you're so dumb you couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel.

Sinious
What're you spooks doing bashing Nemebro all of the sudden? Also, it's *latter, lmao. Dude, the guy is pro pedophilia, and repeatedly calls people here nerds, except he has 50k posts and an anime schoolgirl sig. It was bound to happen at some point.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Sinious
Dude, the guy repeatedly calls people here nerds.
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/thumb/1489/76/1489768334134s.jpg
really now

Jmanghan
In all honesty, NemeBro is the king of insults on KMC, I'm not convinced anyone could beat him in that record, not even the worst of this forum and the Comic Book forum.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Go.

which one are you again?

CuckedCurry
How much can you bench press?

Sinious

carthage
Whatever nerd, get stuffed into another locker pussy lmao.

😂😂

Fated Xtasy
*laugh track.*
Jman, the man, the legend, the visceral disease. What can i say about this man? No seriously what can I say about you when you're so forgettable Jman?

Jman do you know what the FBI, CIA, NSA, and MI5 all have in common? They all don't have any record of you, that's how irrelevant you are.

KMC, do you guys know why it was that I never started a Jaden Korr crusade like Ant did for Revan? Well, Ant had very competent allies skillz, ng, dmb, and what not. I took a glance at my "allies" and thought. "Oh for ****s sake! "Caesar had better allies, and they ****en did him in.

Jman you make me wanna debate AGAINST Jaden Korr, no, you make me wanna make a Jaden Korr DISRESPECT thread. I would much rather have Judas watching my back.

But when it all is said and done, I've nothing against you Jman, and have no negative opinion of you. So in conclusion, i forgive you my child, for you know not what you do.

NewGuy01
^I applaud the effort, but the show's already over, my man. This thread was literally just an excuse for Jman to post this sad DMB impersonation:

He got overexcited and blew his load too early, though. He really should have given it a couple of days, at least. Tasteless.

Fated Xtasy
^I applaud the effort, but the show's already over, my man. This thread was literally just an excuse for Jman to post this sad DMB impersonation:

He got overexcited and blew his load too early, though. He really should have given it a couple of days, at least. Tasteless.
I cannoli redeem myself one way now...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQZhKzqVwAYLm_l.jpg:large

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.