Batman vs. Nightwing and Red Hood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Hand-to-hand only.

Can Bruce take them both?

Sin I AM
Bruce after a tough fight

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

At the same time......no

Enzeru
One of my most hated DC characters against my two favorite DC characters. Hmmmm. Nightwing and Red Hood.

riv6672
Originally posted by Vanguard
At the same time......no

celeyhyga17
Hand-to-hand only.

Bruce beats them worse than he did Amazons and Atlanteans.

Zack M
Nightwing already beat him one on one.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zack M
Nightwing already beat him one on one.

But that was before Bruce got his new, undamaged body... right?

Also, it's NOT their only fight. Bruce was handling Dick with ease in Batman #600, for example.

deathslash
I honestly don't think he wins this.

Zack M
But that was before Bruce got his new, undamaged body... right?

Also, it's NOT their only fight. Bruce was handling Dick with ease in Batman #600, for example.

This happened not that long ago. Both of them weren't holding back. This is the same fight where Bruce split a motorcycle in half with a bat kick. Lol

Red Hood is fighting Batman a few months from now and is more than a match for Bruce, too. Although, I'd still give the edge to Batman.

StiltmanFTW
This happened not that long ago. Both of them weren't holding back. This is the same fight where Bruce split a motorcycle in half with a bat kick. Lol

Red Hood is fighting Batman a few months from now and is more than a match for Bruce, too. Although, I'd still give the edge to Batman.

I know which fight you were referring to. It was still before Bruce's restoration.

Bane beat and hanged Jason, Dick and Damian... yet Bruce has proven TWICE he can still beat him in a hand-to-hand combat, even if he's overloaded on Venom.

Vanguard
https://s15.postimg.cc/detp9q36z/Red_Hood14.jpghost image

Vanguard
Alright, Bane was watered down. But I felt the need to post it.

StiltmanFTW
Just as I feel the need to post what happened next:

https://i.imgur.com/AzK7Y9M.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/TfLZMMV.jpg

Zack M
Batman, Azrael, Cassandra, and Nightwing are at the top, imo. In that order, too.

A combo of Jason and Nighty will still take a healthy majority from Batman, unless he has prep.

riv6672
^^^Cassandra seems a better/more naturally gifted MA than Batman.

NW is a better leader and gymnast.

Barbara and Tim are better at computers.

Damian is whinier.

Zack M
Sorry, it goes Azrael, Cassandra, Batman, Nightwing/Jason.

riv6672

Vanguard
Sorry, it goes Azrael, Cassandra, Batman, Nightwing/Jason.

sad

Zack M
It's true. Azrael recently took on Batwoman and Cassandra simultaneously. He's also easily beaten combat scenarios (think Danger Room) that Batman has a hard time beating.

Baziemarc123
It's true. Azrael recently took on Batwoman and Cassandra simultaneously. He's also easily beaten combat scenarios (think Danger Room) that Batman has a hard time beating.

when did az take on both of them?

lol cass isn't as skilled as post crisis version of her

Vanguard

Okay. You are the Azrael expert. I'm not quite as high on him. But feats are feats.

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
Okay. You are the Azrael expert. I'm not quite as high on him. But feats are feats.

thumb up And Batman said he doesn't think he can beat Cassandra straight up.

I also forgot to mention that Azrael did defeat Bane. He has this one touch attack that makes them see things.

Baziemarc123
which issue the fight with bat/cass and az happened in lol?

Zack M
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
which issue the fight with bat/cass and az happened in lol?

Detective Comics 956

cdtm
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
when did az take on both of them?

lol cass isn't as skilled as post crisis version of her

They depowered Cass?

That sucks.

Zack M
Cass owned Nightwing. They didn't depower her.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by cdtm
They depowered Cass?

That sucks.

No, I mean Cass abilities are different from PC. and she's not as skilled as she was in PC

Zack M
How so?

-Pr-
Hand-to-hand only.

As long as he's still individually better than any Robin or fomer-Robin, I have no problem thinking the team can win.

Baziemarc123
Post crisis Cassandra Cain reads body language like an actual language, recognizing a thousand or so subtle body twitches that allows her to telegraph her opponents' moves.

N52 Cass body reading is different and now allows her to regonize weak points in a person by just a glance

Zack M
How is she less skilled, though?

Baziemarc123
don't ask me a stupid question. i already told you, not my fault if you wanna pretend to be dumb

Zack M
How?

BruceSkywalker
bruce takes this

Zack M
lol. Bruce already lost to Dick one on one. Adding Jason is a terrible idea.

-Pr-
Bruce already lost to Dick one on one.

Just goes to show how silly DC is getting.

Baziemarc123
just finished reading it. i dont see az taking on both of them like you claimed he did

riv6672

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-

Wayne pulled punches. He never goes all out against his boys.

StiltmanFTW

He's talking about that sparring when they wrecked the entire Batcave. They were both conscious at the end, technically.

Bruce's body got fully restored now and it's not like he hasn't pwnt Dick in the Bat-canon before.

Bentley

Dick is more athletic than Bruce though, given that he has heavy training under his belt his natural talent should be enough to give Bruce serious trouble.

Zack M
He's talking about that sparring when they wrecked the entire Batcave. They were both conscious at the end, technically.

Bruce's body got fully restored now and it's not like he hasn't pwnt Dick in the Bat-canon before.

They were still going all out, and Bruce mentioned that he did lose. I didn't know Bruce got a powerup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.