Shredder vs Silver Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Shredder had way too many versions, you need to be more specific.

Anyway, SS holds all the advantages... and can slice through Shredder's weapons, armor and flesh with ridiculous ease.

MrMind
silver samurai is such a lame villain
shredder wins based on sheer awesomeness

StiltmanFTW
MrMind is such a lame KMCer biscuits

MrMind
breh...
http://i.imgur.com/aiEJH.gif

RealityWarper

StiltmanFTW

cdtm
How did Elektra not get her sai's cut through?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
How did Elektra not get her sai's cut through?

He wasn't using his tachyon field.

Kenuichio is still somewhat honorable, being a samurai and all that. Even when he works for and sleeps with Viper laughing out loud

riv6672
SS>S.

CadenceV2
Depends on versions. Certain versions of Shredder would WRECK the best version of Silver Samurai.

So if we go with best and most powerful versions, Shredder. Some versions of Shredder would lose to Silver Samurai weakest version too.

So it depends.

deathslash
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Depends on versions. Certain versions of Shredder would WRECK the best version of Silver Samurai.

So if we go with best and most powerful versions, Shredder. Some versions of Shredder would lose to Silver Samurai weakest version too.

So it depends. erm what versions of shredder have the ability to wreck SS?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
erm what versions of shredder have the ability to wreck SS?

Imaginary ones.

All SS needs is one good hit.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by deathslash
erm what versions of shredder have the ability to wreck SS?

Utrom Shredder from 2003 series cartoon required Ninja Turtles with god powers to beat. Same series also had a strictly Demon version of the Shredder which by itself summon demonic armies and required specific magic to beat.

There is also Video Game version like Super Shredder that flies and wreck buildings with a blow. Game mechanics base mostly so not reliable to argue.

Mirage comics also had a mutant magic worm hybrid Shredder. Basically Shredder remade with mystic worms and a shark like body. This version easy beat the now veteran TMNT with Splinter at the same time, and required a mystic to cast a spell that affected the body of the regening Shredder to beat.

So yeah, those three stick out in my mind.

CadenceV2
Here goes a clip of the demon shredder. This is just Demon Shredder. The Utrom merge with Demon was stronger still. \

https://youtu.be/f3B4T8LSRHs?t=8m29s

RealityWarper
I liked Shredder in the Hyperstone Heist. ^^

CadenceV2
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I liked Shredder in the Hyperstone Heist. ^^

Which one was that?
Edit: NVm that is the game version of Shredder I was thinking of lol. That version had the Hyperstone, and was able to shrink Manhattan city! Teleport it to Dimension X. As well turn into a all powerful Super Shredder that flew, had insane durability, and and wielded energy attacks.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Which one was that?
Edit: NVm that is the game version of Shredder I was thinking of lol. That version had the Hyperstone, and was able to shrink Manhattan city! Teleport it to Dimension X. As well turn into a all powerful Super Shredder that flew, had insane durability, and and wielded energy attacks.

He was quite powerful in the Genesis game too.

He could one-shot the turtle with a mutagenic blast and revert them to their initial forms.

cdtm
And don't forget, he was a boss in Shinobi.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
And don't forget, he was a boss in Shinobi.

I'm wondering if Ken Oh isn't a reference to Raoh in Hokuto No Ken.

riv6672
Maybe Super Shredder...

CadenceV2
Originally posted by riv6672
Maybe Super Shredder...

I dont see how the best from of SS, as in current one, can tank being shrunk to micro level, teleported through time and dimensions, or resist being turn into a baby or something as the game shows.

I also dont see how Demon Shredder who was busting castles and required magic to be harm be beaten either.

So that is what I meant by best versions. At their best, Shredder wins hands down. At their worst SS wins easy too. On average SS likely wins. Though Utrom Shredder or Mirage Shark Shredder might compete with classic SS fine.

riv6672
^^^gotcha. Its good (fir me) to get a take on all the variations Shredder has had. Thank you.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^gotcha. Its good (fir me) to get a take on all the variations Shredder has had. Thank you.

NP. Its a fun match to see in a crossover comic, those those days are gone now lol. Oh well.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.