Frenzy vs Strong Guy(Mutant Powerhouse Battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
They fight on the front lawn of the X-Mansion.

Eternal Idol
I can't see how Strong Guy loses against an average brick like Frenzy. He'd likely tank whatever she throws at him, and channels that kinetic energy into a devastating counter-punch.

Wonder Man
Frenzy's invulnerability still impresses me. She's come a long way.
If she can lower her invulnerability to counter act Strong Guys increase she might kill him.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Frenzy's invulnerability still impresses me. She's come a long way.
If she can lower her invulnerability to counter act Strong Guys increase she might kill him.
ss8V0AFtH_k

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I can't see how Strong Guy loses against an average brick like Frenzy. He'd likely tank whatever she throws at him, and channels that kinetic energy into a devastating counter-punch.

Guido is not exactly a top brick, either...

He has the powerset to win, true, but no heart. I see Frenzy making minced meat out of him.

krisblaze
Guido is shit.

He was one disappointment after the other in X-Factor.

He could BARELY beat Slab.

StiltmanFTW
That Slab who is mostly known just for his appearance in the 90s cartoon? laughing out loud D-lister from the Nasty Boys?

Wonder Man
Guido might have the edge here as he used to be a body guard and probably knows more about equal and opposite power levels both due to experience and to his own power set.
Still an interesting fight.

juggernaut74
Guido outlasted Blob once.

cdtm
Originally posted by juggernaut74
They fight on the front lawn of the X-Mansion.

Frenzy's the one with sonics, or piledriver arms?

https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/a/ae/Frenzyhahaha.jpg

Right, Rumble has the arms. In the name.

Frenzy wins, don't anyone dare say "not THAT Frenzy". Happy Dance

juggernaut74
I forgot about that Frenzy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.