The Limehouse Golem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

James T. Kirk
Golem is pronounced GO-lem, not GOL-lum. It's a British horror mystery with Bill Nighy and Olivia Cooke that came out last September. I've been waiting to discuss it with someone. I think it's really good but VERY disturbing.

Patient_Leech
I saw it a few months ago and liked it. It was well done and much lesser-known. Thought it belonged in a similar genre to From Hell with Johnny Depp and Heather Graham.

James T. Kirk
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I saw it a few months ago and liked it. It was well done and much lesser-known. Thought it belonged in a similar genre to From Hell with Johnny Depp and Heather Graham. I've never actually seen From Hell, believe it or not. Heard it wasn't very good. Was it?

steverules_2
I watched it, very forgettable

James T. Kirk
Originally posted by steverules_2
I watched it, very forgettable Which one, From Hell or The Limehouse Golem?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by James T. Kirk
I've never actually seen From Hell, believe it or not. Heard it wasn't very good. Was it?

From Hell is good.

Kazenji
Wouldn't surprise me if the book is even better.

steverules_2

James T. Kirk
From Hell is good. I'll check it out some time.

Back on topic with The Limehouse Golem. Did ya see the twist coming?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by James T. Kirk
I'll check it out some time.

Back on topic with The Limehouse Golem. Did ya see the twist coming?

You'd really have to refresh my memory. It was months ago that I saw it.

James T. Kirk
You'd really have to refresh my memory. It was months ago that I saw it. When Lizzie (Olivia Cooke) turned out to be the Golem.

Patient_Leech
The details are very fuzzy, but no, I don't think I saw it coming.

James T. Kirk
The details are very fuzzy, but no, I don't think I saw it coming. Oh well. Maybe someone'll come along who's seen it more recently. Would really like to discuss it in depth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.