Darth Vader vs. Thunderbolts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage

Galan007
Radioactive Man is the only wildcard for me -- mainly because I know he's got some fairly impressive showings under his belt.

Take RM out of the picture, and Vader should take the majority. With him there, I'm not so sure.

deathslash
Originally posted by Galan007
Radioactive Man is the only wildcard for me -- mainly because I know he's got some fairly impressive showings under his belt.

Take RM out of the picture, and Vader should take the majority. With him there, I'm not so sure. see, that's exactly what I was thinking.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Galan007

Take RM out of the picture, and Vader should take the majority. With him there, I'm not so sure.

Does RM need to breath or immune to mind trick to death as Vader shown in canon and legends? If so to either he could be the changing factor.

Galan007
I don't know enough about RM overall to answer those questions. I've just seen a handful of his uber showings over the years.

riv6672
Radioactive Man solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.