team superman vs team terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baziemarc123
Terrax+stardust vs superman and shazam

who wins

Insane Titan
Team Superman wins

panthergod
Superman solos.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by panthergod
Superman solos.

based on what?

panthergod
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
based on what?
His formidability being far above theirs.

Baziemarc123
His formidability being far above theirs.

physical force isn't gonna kill stardust, and stardust can shoot red sun rays at him. terrax isn't a slouch in the physical department with his axe

Pillow Biter
It's only a matter of time before someone punches Stardust in the face for a KO, if it hasn't happened already.

panthergod
physical force isn't gonna kill stardust, and stardust can shoot red sun rays at him. terrax isn't a slouch in the physical department with his axe
Superman isn''t limited to physical force, Storm wrecked Stardust, stardust has never blasted red sun radiation ever to my knowledge.

And Terrax is far, far, FAR less than a slouch in the physical department here. I could see his axe breaking on Superman's skin at this point.

Baziemarc123
Superman isn''t limited to physical force, Storm wrecked Stardust, stardust has never blasted red sun radiation ever to my knowledge.

And Terrax is far, far, FAR less than a slouch in the physical department here. I could see his axe breaking on Superman's skin at this point.

prove he's far inferior to Superman in physicals.

panthergod
prove he's far inferior to Superman in physicals.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67330/1932699-sentry_terrax_2.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111225122/4591946-2914939436-SENTR.jpg

Terrax gets oneshotted by Superman.

Baziemarc123
LOL at comparing Sentry to Superman. way different class

Pillow Biter
Sentry was at times portrayed as basically a blonde-haired, flying brick Superman clone. Some Superman portrayals are on or above some Sentry portrayals.

But Sentry's high-end is, of course, much higher. It's pretty hard to rate his showings and use them to compare to other heroes because you never really know how much of his true power is at play in any given showing. In his way, sentry's a bit like the Hulk that way, though perhaps even more variable given his true upper limits.

Baziemarc123
^my point exactly

panthergod
LOL at comparing Sentry to Superman. way different class

..Yeah.

Sentry is nowhere near Superman's current level physically. He's Imperiex Probe level at best.

Baziemarc123
..Yeah.

Sentry is nowhere near Superman's current level physically. He's Imperiex Probe level at best.

it's irionic how Superman's getting stomped recently by a terrax rip off eh lol?

Pillow Biter
To be fair, I happen to think that there are a lot of Superman portrayals where he might do to Terrax exactly what the sentry did to him. Superman's power levels are fairly dynamic in their own right, though again, typically without anything like what was often shown to be the Sentry's top end.

I think Superman is typically the most powerful single character here, with the most upside potential to dominate when feeling frisky.

But again, that's me rating fights by the comics and comic conventions.

If we were more realistic about it, we'd have to decide whether we can simply infer super speed reactions and movement to both the Heralds, or whether the DC duo could speed blitz them. It's shown that Stardust can at least be put down temporarily by physical force; and once's he's down, the DC team could figure out what to do with him between some kind of use of Superman's heat vision and Shazam's magical abilities.

If the Herald's can't be speed blitzed, then the next decision point would have to do with how much versatility with the power cosmic the Heralds really have. Terrax in particular tends to prefer fairly concrete applications, but it may be true that in theory, both Heralds have as much versatility with the Power Cosmic as the Silver Surfer, if less skill and power. In such case, the number of ways the Heralds have to realistically insta-win is almost endless. Raw power isn't really the issue if we get realistic, not given that they each have at least some fairly health fraction of the Surfer's power level with the PC. That's more than enough.

That's how I'd analyze the fight if I were being more realistic about it.

panthergod
If Terrax and Stardust get Surfer's versatility feats, than Superman gets SBP, H'EL, and Arena alternate Kal-El Chris Kent's feats as well.

panthergod
it's irionic how Superman's getting stomped recently by a terrax rip off eh lol?

Terrax is a bargain basement Kalibak+Persuader, so it's all good.

Baziemarc123
If Terrax and Stardust get Surfer's versatility feats, than Superman gets SBP, H'EL, and Arena alternate Kal-El Chris Kent's feats as well.

Surfer is physically stronger than Base superboy prime, but we can save that debate for another time

what happens when Stardust uses red sun radiation against Supes? and stardust does have cosmic awareness FYI

Pillow Biter
If we are being realistic, and we decide Stardust can't be blitzed, then of course the DC duo is screwed.

panthergod
Surfer is physically stronger than Base superboy prime, but we can save that debate for another time

what happens when Stardust uses red sun radiation against Supes? and stardust does have cosmic awareness FYI

Surfer stronger than SBP...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji/giphy.gif

Surfer's entire upper body is FAR inferior to Post IC/Pre Reborn Superman's single arm, let alone current Superman, let alone SBP. laughing out loud

Where has Stardust ever used Red sun radiation against an opponent..?

Where has Stardust used cosmic awareness to learn of Superman's red sun weakness..? I'll wait.

Surfer didn't do it against Cyborg Superman, but his inferior Stardust will use it. lmaoo ok.

Here's a MORE realistic option to your fan-fiction:

Superman forcibly absorbs the stellar energy from Terrax and Stardust's energy auras, rendering them powerless.

See unlike your BS, Superman has actually done what I am speaking of, on a scale far beyond anything Terrax or Stardust have ever done.

Baziemarc123
Surfer stronger than SBP...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji/giphy.gif

Surfer's entire upper body is FAR inferior to Post IC/Pre Reborn Superman's single arm, let alone current Superman, let alone SBP. laughing out loud

Where has Stardust ever used Red sun radiation against an opponent..?

Where has Stardust used cosmic awareness to learn of Superman's red sun weakness..? I'll wait.

Surfer didn't do it against Cyborg Superman, but his inferior Stardust will use it. lmaoo ok.

Here's a MORE realistic option to your fan-fiction:

Superman forcibly absorbs the stellar energy from Terrax and Stardust's energy auras, rendering them powerless.

See unlike your BS, Superman has actually done what I am speaking of, on a scale far beyond anything Terrax or Stardust have ever done.

Oh yeah? Show where Superman's done something like that before. I'll wait

cosmic/awareness/sense energy

http://i.imgur.com/n8NQB3e.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bNwGkl1.jpg

Surfer will beat Prime ass, wanna BZ this?

panthergod
Oh yeah? Show where Superman's done something like that before. I'll wait

cosmic/awareness/sense energy

http://i.imgur.com/n8NQB3e.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bNwGkl1.jpg

..And..?

Nothing showing him detect Superman's red sun weakness, which it took Lex Luthor teaching Radiation Man about Superman's weakness, and He specifically displayed the ability to detect weaknesses in the Thunderbolts.

Radiation Man couldn't detect Superman's weakness without help, Surfer couldn't detect Cyborg Superman's Kryptonian vulnerabilities, Stardust is NOT magically learning Superman's weaknesses just because you want him to.

I don't BZ, I just mudstomp you on the merits. Couldn't careless about KMC conventions.

Surfer can't even beat Hank ****ing Henshaw Cyborg Superman: on panel fact.

SBP would mudstomp Odin, let alone Surfer.

panthergod
Oh, and Evil Star(during Ending Battle), Rampage(Byrne Era) and Mageddon(Morrison JLA#41), for those combat energy absorption feats.

Baziemarc123
Stardust has cosmic awareness, that allows him to know Superman's weakness by default.

What makes YOU think Surfer, or Stardust can't replicate/form red sun/kryptoniate radiation?

Baziemarc123
TRIUMP who's an EM user even confirmed he could drain Superman off his solar energy

Baziemarc123
Here's Supes ADMITTING that high level EM hax can KILL him if it's used to siphon the solar energy in his cells. Was Triumph using half a galaxy's worth of EM hax? NO. Thus, the claim and/or implication that it takes half a galaxy's worth of EM hax to drain Supes and/or to kill him is DEBUNKED.

https://imgur.com/jbhIiH9

DarkSaint85
Lol I do like how Stardust is allowed to do things he's never done on panel....

But every thing Superman does, needs acres of proof to show it's his average thumb up

panthergod
Stardust has cosmic awareness, that allows him to know Superman's weakness by default.

What makes YOU think Surfer, or Stardust can't replicate/form red sun/kryptoniate radiation?

You fan fiction means nothing here.

Cite an instance showing them or any Herald of Galactus detecting Superman's weakness right now. Surfer already directly failed to against a Kryptonian. Prove your current implicit argument that Terrax and Stardust>Surfer.

Superman absorbs Terrax and Stardust's Star derived energy, with ease, using power and tactics he has DIRECTLY SHOWN in the comics.

Baziemarc123
You fan fiction means nothing here.

Cite an instance showing them or any Herald of Galactus detecting Superman's weakness right now. Surfer already directly failed to against a Kryptonian. Prove your current implicit argument that Terrax and Stardust>Surfer.

Superman absorbs Terrax and Stardust's Star derived energy, with ease, using power and tactics he has DIRECTLY SHOWN in the comics.

You do know what cosmic awareness is right?

it's ability that gives you awareness in everything in the universe, do you need scans on what cosmic awareness does? you're not very bright

panthergod
Here's Supes ADMITTING that high level EM hax can KILL him if it's used to siphon the solar energy in his cells. Was Triumph using half a galaxy's worth of EM hax? NO. Thus, the claim and/or implication that it takes half a galaxy's worth of EM hax to drain Supes and/or to kill him is DEBUNKED.

https://imgur.com/jbhIiH9

So what?

Triumph is not Terrax or Stardust. they do not get another character's feats.

By this trash logic -- actually, by a FAR stronger reasoning -- Superman also gets the abilities and feats of characters like SBP, and HEl. At least they are Kryptonian. That's a much better amount of logical leap than citing an entirely different character from another universe with another power source, power mechanics, etc.

Surfer has the shittiest record against power absorption of any high end top tier. Accordingly, Stardust and Terrax have inferior resistance to energy absorption to their superior, Surfer.

By your argument-- actually using a FAR more logical extension of your trash reasoning--, Superman absorbs the stellar energy of Surfer's proven inferiors, Stardust and Terrax, with far, FAR greater ease, using abilities and tactics he has ACTUALLY USED in comics.

panthergod
You do know what cosmic awareness is right?

it's ability that gives you awareness in everything in the universe, do you need scans on what cosmic awareness does? you're not very bright

I'll tell you what cosmic Awareness isn't: you fan fiction excuse to make BS up as you go along.

Give instance of those specific characters using their power the specific way you claim in comics, or stop lying. Simple.

Baziemarc123
So what?

Triumph is not Terrax or Stardust. they do not get another character's feats.

By this trash logic -- actually, by a FAR stronger reasoning -- Superman also gets the abilities and feats of characters like SBP, and HEl. At least they are Kryptonian. That's a much better amount of logical leap than citing an entirely different character from another universe with another power source, power mechanics, etc.

Surfer has the shittiest record against power absorption of any high end top tier. Accordingly, Stardust and Terrax have inferior resistance to energy absorption to their superior, Surfer.

By your argument-- actually using a FAR more logical extension of your trash reasoning--, Superman absorbs the stellar energy of Surfer's proven inferiors, Stardust and Terrax, with far, FAR greater ease, using abilities and tactics he has ACTUALLY USED in comics.

For one, Superman has never absorbed stellar energy. period

Baziemarc123
I'll tell you what cosmic Awareness isn't: you fan fiction excuse to make BS up as you go along.

Give instance of those specific characters using their power the specific way you claim in comics, or stop lying. Simple.

cosmic awareness allows you to have awareness over everything in the universe you baffoon. The fact you don't even know this yet shows your lack of knowledge on comics.

panthergod
For one, Superman has never absorbed stellar energy. period

lmaooooo

https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

Baziemarc123
yeah, keep posting them gifs, that's what debaters do when they can't properly rebuttal

DarkSaint85
All suns are stars.

Baziemarc123
In JLA/Avengers the JLA gave the Avengers access to their database since they would NEED such access to build the devices they needed to help them battle Krona. Thus, it can be said that Surfer, or Stardust would have prior knowledge of Supe's weakness regarding EM hax as well as exposure to certain radiation frequencies.

Why? Because they have cosmic awareness WHICH helps with that

Baziemarc123
JLA/Avengers #4. Both Radioactive Man and Solarr are KILLING Supes via a combo of Red Solar Radiation and the equivalent of Green Kryptonite Radiation. Were those 2 villains blasting him w/ anything even close to half a galaxy's worth of solar radiation? NO.

https://s8.postimg.cc/72qq9djj5/image.jpg

THUS, Surfer can effortlessly replicate that. REGARDLESS of lex telling them supes weakness to do so, surfer has cosmic awareness so he doesn't need Lex

panthergod
cosmic awareness allows you to have awareness over everything in the universe you baffoon. The fact you don't even know this yet shows your lack of knowledge on comics.
..So what?

You have yeto estabvlished that EITEHR Stardust nor Terrax have true Cosmic Awareness.

Cosmic senses are not necessarily the same as Cosmic Awareness, which manifests to varying degrees based on the character. They are not Protectors of the Universe like Captain Mar-Vell or Genis-Vell.

No, they do NOT get other character's feats and abilities they have never individually shown because you want them to due to bias.. PERIOD.

..Superman isn't from Surfer's universe which has entirely distinct laws of physics idiot.

Radiation Man Characters who have actually displayed the ability to use energy senses to detect weakneses--unlike Stardust and Terrax-- need the all time expert on Kryptonite weaknesses Lex Luthor to coach them on how to exploit Kryptonian weaknesses as proven in JLA/Avengers.

Surfer specifically FAILED to detect A Kryptonian's weakness in combat. PERIOD.

no amount of fan fiction whining will change that. laughing out loud

panthergod
yeah, keep posting them gifs, that's what debaters do when they can't properly rebuttal
A laugh is all your worth at this point kid.

Prove your idiotic claim.

Right now.

panthergod
In JLA/Avengers the JLA gave the Avengers access to their database since they would NEED such access to build the devices they needed to help them battle Krona. Thus, it can be said that Surfer, or Stardust would have prior knowledge of Supe's weakness regarding EM hax as well as exposure to certain radiation frequencies.

Why? Because they have cosmic awareness WHICH helps with that

.. Terrax and Stardust are not members of the Avengers.. laughing out loud

Not that this laughable bit of fan fiction wouldn't be more than a joke even if they WERE, but.. yeah.

Baziemarc123
.. Terrax and Stardust are not members of the Avengers.. laughing out loud

Not that this laughable bit of fan fiction wouldn't be more than a joke even if they WERE, but.. yeah.

Are you stupid? the info exists in the avengers database which IS IN MARVEL. guess who has cosmic awareness over the universe in Marvel?

panthergod
JLA/Avengers #4. Both Radioactive Man and Solarr are KILLING Supes via a combo of Red Solar Radiation and the equivalent of Green Kryptonite Radiation. Were those 2 villains blasting him w/ anything even close to half a galaxy's worth of solar radiation? NO.

THUS, Surfer can effortlessly replicate that. REGARDLESS of lex telling them supes weakness to do so, surfer has cosmic awareness so he doesn't need Lex

Lex Luthor coached them.. period.

No, Luthor is not part of Terrax and /stardusts powerset. laughing out loud

Futher, Radiation Man has actually displayed the ability to detect weaknesses..UNLIKE Terrax and Stardust, EVER.. and still needed Luthor's help.

Surfer's so called cosmic awareness specifically FAILED to give him that info against Hank Henshaw with a Kryptonian body. Period.

Cry more idiot.

NOTHING you can do changes the facts.

the fact that you are even USING this argument is a concession that Terrax and Stardust get stomped with ease, BTW.

panthergod
Are you stupid? the info exists in the avengers database which IS IN MARVEL. guess who has cosmic awareness over the universe in Marvel?

LMAOOO give the scene where Terrax and Stardust magickally know all information in /avnegers database- specifically.

Then prove that Superman's specific weakness is in there to begin with.

Let's see printed proof of your hilarious fantasy fan canon.

DarkSaint85
Also.....

jLA/Avengers isn't canon. Forum rules.

So it never happened for Surfer....

panthergod
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also.....

jLA/Avengers isn't canon. Forum rules.

So it never happened for Surfer....

comics>> marvel fanboy bias.

Baziemarc123

panthergod
....Something they do not have here. Luthor is not part of ?Terrax and Star dusts powerset. Period.

I've forgotten more comics than you will ever know, but.. actually Herald's powersets are distinct based on their unique auras and mentalities as proven by Annihilation.

Give the scans/comics with Stardust and Terrax displaying the ability to do what you say against Superman specifically or stop lying. Period.

Surfer already FAILED to detect Kryptonian weaknesses.

Prove your claim that Stardust and Terrax>Surfer in senses.

Actually, He laughaed at his power after Surfer went out of his way to avoid his attcaks.

Surfer was a joke to Henshaw, who under the same writer a Far less powoerful level Superman beat in 3-4 strikes.

Current Superman>>(literally more than twice as powerful)Pre Mongul training Superman>Cyborg Superman>Surfer>>Stardust and Terrax.

Facts from the printed comics. Cry more.

Prove it can do so. Prove Terrax and Stardust have specifically done this.

Superman absorbs their power with ease, rendering them powerless. Easily.

.And that's outside of the instances where he simply oneshots both lof them into submission.

abhilegend
Superman oneshots Stardust. Resultant shockwaves vaporizes Terrax.

Baziemarc123
....Something they do not have here. Luthor is not part of ?Terrax and Star dusts powerset. Period.

I've forgotten more comics than you will ever know, but.. actually Herald's powersets are distinct based on their unique auras and mentalities as proven by Annihilation.

Give the scans/comics with Stardust and Terrax displaying the ability to do what you say against Superman specifically or stop lying. Period.

Surfer already FAILED to detect Kryptonian weaknesses.

Prove your claim that Stardust and Terrax>Surfer in senses.

Actually, He laughaed at his power after Surfer went out of his way to avoid his attcaks.

Surfer was a joke to Henshaw, who under the same writer a Far less powoerful level Superman beat in 3-4 strikes.

Current Superman>>(literally more than twice as powerful)Pre Mongul training Superman>Cyborg Superman>Surfer>>Stardust and Terrax.

Facts from the printed comics. Cry more.

Prove it can do so. Prove Terrax and Stardust have specifically done this.

Superman absorbs their power with ease, rendering them powerless. Easily.

.And that's outside of the instances where he simply oneshots both lof them into submission.

ROFL the battle was interuppted before surfer was getting ready. Henkshaw didn't do anything effective against surfer.

panthergod
ROFL the battle was interuppted before surfer was getting ready. Henkshaw didn't do anything effective against surfer.

Surfer avoided his HV attacks. Surfer's all out attacks were laughed at.

Henshaw is nowhere near a FAR less powerful Superman than the present, under the same writer who was a defining Surfer writer. less than 1/2 of current Superman 3-4 shots Henshaw where Henshaw laughs at how weak Surfer is.

Makes sense, since Surfer and his superior Thor together can't defeat 1/2 current Superman's physical peer pre Flashpoint Darkseid.

laughing out loud

Baziemarc123
well Superman did say he barely beat Thor without Thor using one of his most powerful potent energy attacks so LOL, pretty embarassing

Baziemarc123
Surfer is physically stronger than Darkseid in every aspect. I've read majority of darkseid appearances, and he doesn't have any notable feats besides constantly beating Orion.

panthergod
well Superman did say he barely beat Thor without Thor using one of his most powerful potent energy attacks so LOL, pretty embarassing

Well of course, It's not like Superman was trying to accidentally kill the puny small god or anything. He'd never use Darkseid beating power against a inferior being. laughing out loud

panthergod
Surfer is physically stronger than Darkseid in every aspect. I've read majority of darkseid appearances, and he doesn't have any notable feats besides constantly beating Orion.
laughing out loud

..and teamwrecking Thor, Surfer and Storm together.

..But Surfer is stronger.

uh-huh.

BTW, He also one-shotted Henshaw, who laughs at how weak Surfer is, under Surfer's primary writer Marz, and who gets 3-4 shotted by Pre Mongul training Superman, less than 1/2 of his current levels.

Right.

Baziemarc123
and this was before surfer had gotten his annihilation amped too, which is even more embarssing

Current Surfer's powering the impericon which holds countless planets, and is solar sized. Hankshaw, nor Darkseid have any feat remotely comparable to that

panthergod
and this was before surfer had gotten his annihilation amped too, which is even more embarssing

He was simply restored to Herald mindset, nothing more.

Henshaw took over Apokolips, a Galaxy sized God-planet , and the Source Wall.

Darkseid's presence destroys a Multiverse, and wipes out the Timestream.

Current Surfer still gets dominated by an injured Thor. laughing out loud I think the f*king Thing did well against him too HTH.

Even Darkseid's inferior in power modern Orion contains universe destroying power.

Surfer is nothing more than a peer of Henshaw at best -- Darksied is far above him in that regard.

Baziemarc123
He was simply restored to Herald mindset, nothing more.

Henshaw took over Apokolips, a Galaxy sized God-planet , and the Source Wall.

Darkseid's presence destroys a Multiverse, and wipes out the Timestream.

Current Surfer still gets dominated by an injured Thor. laughing out loud I think the f*king Thing did well against him too HTH.

Even Darkseid's inferior in power modern Orion contains universe destroying power.

Surfer is nothing more than a peer of Henshaw at best -- Darksied is far above him in that regard.

Henshaw did it with tech.

You mean true form darkseid who Superman never overpowered in physical combat? and that was a chain reaction, and not combat applicable

Orion never contained a universe

Baziemarc123
He was only able to slow it down. This was revealed in the next issue by Darkseid's scientists. It's from the Jack Kirby's 4th World Series.

Here's the scan where it's confirmed that Orion never contained the blast. He was only able to slow it down. It's from #6 of the series:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/ LwySBLka3KxuvELgSs5olhMeNk0aPQFxjvWkUxQeNmKafeUscT
wsrOmWpzeO-xZeNZzmr0DOwSF2=s0

panthergod
Henshaw did it with tech.

i.e. his power. Period.

Sure he beat the true Darkseid in physical combat, in the Fourth World dimension. Your fanfiction and lack of reading comprehension dont change that.

Cry about it.

He absolutely contained a universe destroying explosion, and it isn't up for dispute. Your ignorance is irrelevant.

Baziemarc123
Except, he didn't contain it as shown my scans. Great job at ignoring them because you can't rebuttal it, like you can't rebuttal anything. ever lmao

No, it wasn't his powers, it was his tech. tech doesn't equal physical combat.

No, he's never beaten Darkseid. period.

and Orion STILL loses to Surfer regardless of his "skill" upgrade. Surfer's still stronger, AND Orion's harness has numerous modules that can be disconnected, reattached, reconfigured, etc. There's a module that is a Magnetism Based Tractor Beam (Surfer can hax that). There's a module that can convert and/or absorb certain frequencies of energy (Surfer can hax that). There's a module that can amp Orion's strength as long as he's in direct contact w/ the harness (this can be beaten by knocking him out of the harness. Supes has done it before. Surfer did it in a non canon xover).

Also, the Great Darkness Saga revealed that the harness is vulnerable to Density/Molecular Manip. Thus, Surfer can hax it. FACT

Keep being butt-hurt.

DarkSaint85
When will yourBZ post be up Baz?

Baziemarc123
soon as i get home I'll be on. don't rush me idiot

Baziemarc123
I get that the due date is saturday, but if you're gonna me keep rushing than you can wait. i give zero shits if you DQ me

it's best if you change the date to sunday to monday so leo can get more time

panthergod
Except, he didn't contain it as shown my scans. Great job at ignoring them because you can't rebuttal it, like you can't rebuttal anything. ever lmao

You didn't show shit as usual laughing out loud

Tech IS HIS POWER idiot. That is literally Henshaw's power. laughing out loud Period. Please argue that controlling tech isn't Henshaw's innate power. please you desperate ignoramus.

Yes he has. Period. True Celestial form, too.

Fanboy nonsense.

lol, Surfer's weaker than Thor let alonge Orion.

Thor and Surfer together can't beat modern Darkseid, Orion did post Byrne upgrade under Simonson and in Countdown. Cry more

Nice fan fiction nonsense.

Orion post Byrne upgrade and recreate the Astro Harness at will under Simonson. It's an extension of his will now.

Surfer can be matched by The ****ing Thing physically.

but you claim he;s superior to Darkseid, who he can't beat with Thor and Storm together. laughing out loud

yeah ok idiot.

Baziemarc123
LOL The Thing would give Superman trouble, let's not act like Thing doesn't have some notable high ends which I'll name that's arguably superior to Superman consistent feats if you want me to

Show the scan where The Astro harness is an extension of Orion's will. PLEASE DO LOL

no, it's not Cyborg's power. no reason to assume he could had collected techs from all around eons

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
When will yourBZ post be up Baz?

laughing out loud

that question went better than i thought it would. lol

panthergod
LOL The Thing would give Superman trouble, let's not act like Thing doesn't have some notable high ends which I'll name that's arguably superior to Superman consistent feats if you want me to

.. Superman crushes Thing with one hand.

Easily.

Read Comics. Orion #14 iirc.

Yes it literally is idiot.

It's literally is PRIMARY power. Even disputing this is proof you have nothing valid to say on this subject.

Don't respond to me again until you actually read comics about the characters you are disputing ignoramus.

abhilegend
This is going well

leonidas
thumb up

opposite ends of the unrealistic spectrum colliding for page after page.

Baziemarc123
.. Superman crushes Thing with one hand.

Easily.

Read Comics. Orion #14 iirc.

Yes it literally is idiot.

It's literally is PRIMARY power. Even disputing this is proof you have nothing valid to say on this subject.

Don't respond to me again until you actually read comics about the characters you are disputing ignoramus.

1. EXCEPT The Death of the New Gods storyline debunked that claim since the Infinite/Infinity Man was able to use it, too. Also, an evil clone of Orion was able to use the AF in the Great Darkness Saga. He had ALL the powers and skills of the REAL Orion.

here's where DC confirms it in Who's Who In the LoS:

https://s8.postimg.cc/bmc5lwaw1/tyo.jpg

Orion is NOT the only person that can use the AF. Infinity Man was able to use it, too. Also, if Surfer transmutes Orion's harness and wristbands, Orion won't be able to use the AF effectively at all.

I can name several MORE examples Astroforce isnt extension of Orion will, but that's it.. for now.. so no YOU made that NOTION up again just like you always do lmao. keep it up and you'll look foolish by me

Superman isn't crushing Thing, period. let me know when you want me to post those high end feats

Tech doesn't equate to combat showing

Baziemarc123
ROFL LIAR!

Orion #14 NEVER confirmed the AF was apart of Orion

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Orion/Issue-14?id=60897

Show where it did in this comic. man it's always a good time to make you look foolish lmao

panthergod

It's hilarious that baz thinks this proves anything, while it shows Marvel characters -- including one with FAr greater ability to detect weaknesses than either Terrax or Stardust have EVER shown, Radiation Man -- need DCU's ultimate master of Kryptonian weaknesses to coach them. lol.

not to mention, this scene shows that Supoerman CAN be empoeered by red solar energy from the Vision.

You said Superman isn't empowered by stellar energy..? oh you idiot:

https://imgur.com/a/AsbdpiO

Evil Star>>Stardust or Terrax. By far.

panthergod
1. EXCEPT The Death of the New Gods storyline debunked that claim since the Infinite/Infinity Man was able to use it, too. Also, an evil clone of Orion was able to use the AF in the Great Darkness Saga. He had ALL the powers and skills of the REAL Orion.

here's where DC confirms it in Who's Who In the LoS:

https://s8.postimg.cc/bmc5lwaw1/tyo.jpg

Orion is NOT the only person that can use the AF. Infinity Man was able to use it, too. Also, if Surfer transmutes Orion's harness and wristbands, Orion won't be able to use the AF effectively at all.

I can name several MORE examples Astroforce isnt extension of Orion will, but that's it.. for now.. so no YOU made that NOTION up again just like you always do lmao. keep it up and you'll look foolish by me

Superman isn't crushing Thing, period. let me know when you want me to post those high end feats

Tech doesn't equate to combat showing

That was a clone of Orion idiot. not the real thing.

How dumb are you.?

continue to display your lack of reading comprehension for all to see and mock. please.

And yes, Tech is Henshaw MAIN power. so it ABSOLUTELY is a measure of his power, and formidability. period.

Surfer is a joke to Henshaw.under Surfer's primary writer, who has a weaker Superman 3-4 shot him.

RealityWarper
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67330/1932699-sentry_terrax_2.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111225122/4591946-2914939436-SENTR.jpg

Terrax gets oneshotted by Superman.

Rofl.

Sentry is so strong that Terrax accepted his defeat without Sentry having to throw a single punch.

Today, in Sentry #1, he one-shotted the Moon in a pocket universe.

Baziemarc123
o.O So he's absorbing sunlight in that scene? Because...that's what its portraying..

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Rofl.

Sentry is so strong that Terrax accepted his defeat without Sentry having to throw a single punch.

Today, in Sentry #1, he one-shotted the Moon in a pocket universe.

This one right?

https://s8.postimg.cc/ia8r8l251/RCO007.jpg

pretty impressive, we've seen superman get Ko'ed destroying one lol.

although idk if the pocket dimension would have the same physics/mass as 616

Baziemarc123

That was a clone of Orion idiot. not the real thing.

How dumb are you.?

continue to display your lack of reading comprehension for all to see and mock. please.

I just said it was a clone, what is your point? YOU ALSO lied about Orion 14# confirming the astro harness is apart of orion, so where's the ACTUAL proof it is?

RealityWarper
This one right?

https://s8.postimg.cc/ia8r8l251/RCO007.jpg

pretty impressive, we've seen superman get Ko'ed destroying one lol.

although idk if the pocket dimension would have the same physics/mass as 616

Yes to both smile

Sentry is on a whole other level than Superman.

panthergod
ROFL LIAR!

Orion #14 NEVER confirmed the AF was apart of Orion

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Orion/Issue-14?id=60897

Show where it did in this comic. man it's always a good time to make you look foolish lmao

I said iirc.

it was Orion #21:

https://imgur.com/a/V2TnXvB

The fact that you needed me to tell you what issue it was proves you don't know shit about these characters.

laughing out loud

idiot.

abhilegend
The "moon" was inside his mind. Sentry was literally inside his own mind.

ermm

RealityWarper
Originally posted by abhilegend
The "moon" was inside his mind. Sentry was literally inside his own mind.

ermm

It's a "pocket reality" inside his mind.

You are missing the point (like usual).

panthergod
I just said it was a clone, what is your point? YOU ALSO lied about Orion 14# confirming the astro harness is apart of orion, so where's the ACTUAL proof it is?

The point is that a fake isn't the real thing idiot.

The real Orion's soul was able to briefly chump Darkseid in that same story idiot.

Prove you sh*tclaim that tech isn't a measure of Henshaw's power goofball.

Baziemarc123
I said iirc.

it was Orion #21:

https://imgur.com/a/V2TnXvB

The fact that you needed me to tell you what issue it was proves you don't know shit about these characters.

laughing out loud

idiot.

hahahah having an connection to it means it's apart of you now?

Baziemarc123
Orion can't use the AF w/out help if he has no access to his wrist bands and harness.

panthergod
hahahah having an connection to it means it's apart of you now?

You said he cannot recreate them.

He can, period.

Concession accepted.

abhilegend
Orion can't use the AF w/out help if he has no access to his wrist bands and harness.

Is that so?

Baziemarc123
You said he cannot recreate them.

He can, period.

Concession accepted.

ROFL. you just debunked yourself AGAIN, panthergod.

https://s8.postimg.cc/wr0m11egx/5y_CPLL6.jpg

https://s8.postimg.cc/twxgnv78h/En_Zq_Qxr.jpg

^look at how he does it. He's TOUCHING the broken pieces of his wrist bands. He can't use the AF w/out the special metal and/or circuitry of the wristbands and/or harness.

ALSO, Orion has used the AF (while WEARING the wristbands) to repair and/or recreate the harness on several occasions. This even happened in New Gods Vol.1 when an opponent shattered the harness to pieces.

Baziemarc123
Try again

Baziemarc123
Is that so?

Yes. yes it is. Show a scan that panthergod failed to do proves he can. I'llw ait

panthergod

.. And Surfer, the most powerful Herald, can't use the Power Cosmic after it's drained, which has been done by f*cking 70s Mark IV armor Iron Man, let alone New God tech like a Mother Box which is explicitly superior to late 90s/Early 2000s Busiek's post Heroes Return Mark XVI armor in every way...

panthergod
ROFL. you just debunked yourself AGAIN, panthergod.

https://s8.postimg.cc/wr0m11egx/5y_CPLL6.jpg

https://s8.postimg.cc/twxgnv78h/En_Zq_Qxr.jpg

^look at how he does it. He's TOUCHING the broken pieces of his wrist bands. He can't use the AF w/out the special metal and/or circuitry of the wristbands and/or harness.

ALSO, Orion has used the AF (while WEARING the wristbands) to repair and/or recreate the harness on several occasions. This even happened in New Gods Vol.1 when an opponent shattered the harness to pieces.

.. you didn't read the story, I see.

Nothing you're saying is anything other than idiotic fan fiction. read comics. He was literally just freed from being incapacitated AND was blinded idiot.

You're assessing the details of a story you have NOT read. laughing out loud

abhilegend
Yes. yes it is. Show a scan that panthergod failed to do proves he can. I'llw ait

That only Orion can wield astro force?

Baziemarc123
Are you stupid? we literally see him PHYSICALLY touching the broken pieces of his wrist brands. Obviously that allowed him to recreate it

This is NOTHIGN new. He's done similar thing in New Gods Vol.1, why don't you read that issue before discussing on new gods which you have no knowledge on?

Baziemarc123
That only Orion can wield astro force?

no, that he can use the AF w/out the special metal and/or circuitry of the wristbands and/or harness. I'll wait

and many people have used the AF, so not sure what posting Orion being the only one that can wield astro force is gonna do

panthergod
Anyway, Let's get back to you proving that Terrax or Stardust can in anyway detect Superman's weakness.

Prove that they>>>Surfer in senses, in order to prove your fanboy BS that they can in any way detect his weakness with a power they have never displayed anywhere.

Then, prove your BS fanboy nonsense that they>> Surfer in energy control, in order to pretend as if Superman cannot drain their energy with utter ease.

panthergod
Are you stupid? we literally see him PHYSICALLY touching the broken pieces of his wrist brands. Obviously that allowed him to recreate it

HE WAS BLINDED and INCAPACITATED you idiot. laughing out loud

Nothing you say about this instance is worth ackowledging.

ah, so you ADMIT you were lying like a b*tch from the beginning then.

concession accepted,

Baziemarc123
HE WAS BLINDED and INCAPACITATED you idiot. laughing out loud

Nothing you say about this instance is worth ackowledging.

ah, so you ADMIT you were lying like a b*tch from the beginning then.

concession accepted,

What does blinding have to do with the fact he STILL touched the broken pieces of the astroforce?

Baziemarc123
No one lied, you just showed something I've already read on about and which wasn't what I asked for

abhilegend
no, that he can use the AF w/out the special metal and/or circuitry of the wristbands and/or harness. I'll wait

and many people have used the AF, so not sure what posting Orion being the only one that can wield astro force is gonna do

Who else but Orion, his clone and Infinity Man amped by the Source have wielded it?

Why does it even matter?

Baziemarc123
It doesn't but Panthergod went off topic and goal posted but I had to educate him on that

panthergod
What does blinding have to do with the fact he STILL touched the broken pieces of the astroforce?

You're disqualified from this subject by virtue of the fact that you have to ask this dumb ass question.

You've been told what happened and why. You're just trolling as usual now.

panthergod
It doesn't but Panthergod went off topic and goal posted but I had to educate him on that
Stop trolling and stick to the subject, and prove your obvious lies kid.

panthergod
No one lied, you just showed something I've already read on about and which wasn't what I asked for
no, you lied, got corrected, and are now backtracking.

now stop trolling and stick to the subject of this thread.

prove your deceitful claims son.

Baziemarc123
no, you lied, got corrected, and are now backtracking.

now stop trolling and stick to the subject of this thread.

prove your deceitful claims son.

LOL when did i ilie?

it was revealed in a New Gods vol.1 storyline that the Astroharness can be programmed for use by others.

You know why you haven't read that yet? Because it debunks you POINT BLANK LMAO

Baziemarc123
That clone even had ALL the powers and skills of Orion. Skyfather even purifies that clone later in the storyline.

panthergod
LOL when did i ilie?

it was revealed in a New Gods vol.1 storyline that the Astroharness can be programmed for use by others.

You know why you haven't read that yet? Because it debunks you POINT BLANK LMAO

I couldn't care less. My point was that Orion is linked to the Astro Harness per the Simonson run. guess what..? the Simonson run is MORE CURRENT than the original New Gods series idiot, and granted Orion greater control over the harness.

Now stop trolling and derailing this thread.

Baziemarc123
"I couldn't careless"

concession accepted then. my work here is done, let's try this again sometime later today on a different thread. I'll be back to make you look like a fool again LMAO

abhilegend

Hardly believable.

leonidas
laughing out loud

panthergod
"I couldn't careless"

concession accepted then.

lol, oh no, idiot. what i said stands.

The Harness is an extension of his will, as shown, and he can recreate it at will per the Simonson run post Byrne.

Period.

you claimed Surfer could take over the Harness -- that is fan fiction nonsense, prioven fact.

Now run along. you've been destroyed here and are running from proving your lies about Stardust and Terrax.

Prove your lies about their powers and skill level.

Prove that they are superior to Surfer in senses as you claimed. Surfer's awareness failed to detect Kryptonian weaknesses.

Prove that they have Lex Luthor's knowledge of Kryptonian weaknesses, for the Radiation Man/Solarr instance to be anything other than proof that MU energy manipulators canNOT detect Superman's weaknesses on their own, and that he can absolutely absorb star derived energy attacks.. like the Power Cosmic.

Prove your argument that they have superior internal energy control than Surfer, in order to argue that Superman cannot absorb their power with ease. Again: Evil Star, Rampage, Maggeddon.

Let's see any reason whatsoever Terrax and Stardust aren't being one-shotted by a peak output Superman here, let alone with Shazam.

Delta1938
Current Surfer's powering the impericon which holds countless planets, and is solar sized. Hankshaw, nor Darkseid have any feat remotely comparable to that

Supposedly an expert on Darkseid, doesn't know Darkseid has feats that is a lot more impressive than powering something star sized(if I'm reading him right).

Thing would give Superman trouble and citing Thing has "notable high ends." Didn't this guy claim to be a Superman fan? All I've seen of him is ignore Superman's feats and lowball him while bringing up his preferred characters' highs, worse than the norm on here. I'm not sure if it was the right thing to ban him or he'd inadvertently improve the forum by bringing comedy. I'm disappointed I missed his time here.

Who else but Orion, his clone and Infinity Man amped by the Source have wielded it?

Actually, if you look at what happened after Infinity-Man killed Orion, when he goes back to posing as Himon and the guy I guess in charge of the investigation talks to him, he says there's something off about the Astro-Force traces from Kalibak and Mantis' deaths. Then "Himon" says about it doesn't matter. Looks like Infinity-Man just mimicked it close enough to initially fool, than actually used the Astro-Force.

Also, Team Superman wins.

MrMind
team superman easily

AbelAnderson
Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.