Superman vs Thor: Who is MORE POWERFUL?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panthergod
?

In terms of relative raw power. Relative showings>Space cheese, but feats count as well obviously.

Give rationale/reasoning for your stance based in the comics and why.

Baziemarc123
Well Thor is def more powerful than Rogelio Zaar LOL

abhilegend
Superman is also more powerful than random character who has defeated Thor in last decades.

Baziemarc123
and who was that "random" character?

panthergod
Let's start with Tutinax.

Baziemarc123
Thor held back against him per his own words in the comic

Rogol destroyed krypton, so there's no excuse for superman holding back against him. he got stomped, casually.

horrible comparison lmaoo

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor is more powerful. No discussion to be had.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman is also more powerful than random character who has defeated Thor in last decades.

Tbf, fake Terrax has been using Superman as toilet paper for like 5 issues. He makes the Tutinax beating look good in comparison.

Regardless, flavour of the month characters are terrible metrics so I don't think that is relevant outside of riling up Superman fans.

panthergod
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

then GTFO this thread if you're going to be a coward about it.

The parameters of this thread are clear.

Follow them.

Actually, He's just another character, far, FAR above Thor-level, as a 1/2 power Superman mudstomped the small god.

Yes, you know full well that He is far above Thor, as he's beating a being far above Thor's proven superior.

Baziemarc123
I'm gonna laugh if they have this rogul guy die to a planet busting attack LMAOO in the next issues

Damborgson
What do you mean by relative showings?

panthergod
Originally posted by Damborgson
What do you mean by relative showings?

How they directly compared to characters as opposed to inanimate objects.

abhilegend

Oh yes, by that comment we will.

There is nothing Thor has done raw power wise Superman hasn't replicated.

Inverse isn't true.

Brand new character who is scaring Guardians is compared to Terrax.

Guess Taurus is a better match.

Tutinax was hardly flavour of the month.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
and who was that "random" character?

Let's start with Taurus and random badoons.

Baziemarc123

Inverse isn't true.

"Brand new character who is scaring Guardians is compared to Terrax."

^scan?

and lol because "Scaring" implies superiority right? that's a dumb logic. Terrax is physically more powerful than Superman w/ his axe, but lets not derail

abhilegend
"Brand new character who is scaring Guardians is compared to Terrax."

^scan?

and lol because "Scaring" implies superiority right? that's a dumb logic. Terrax is physically more powerful than Superman w/ his axe, but lets not derail

Read Man of Steel 2.

Now Terrax is stronger than Superman? Is there any marvel character weaker than Superman IYO?

quanchi112
Thor is a lot more powerful and Superman agrees.

RealityWarper
Physically, Superman is far stronger.

When it comes to the energy projection, Thor is way more powerful.

Baziemarc123
Read Man of Steel 2.

Now Terrax is stronger than Superman? Is there any marvel character weaker than Superman IYO?

...Ok?... Just read Man of Steel #2 2018, what was relevant in that story to this?..

abhilegend
...Ok?... Just read Man of Steel #2 2018, what was relevant in that story to this?..

Read again.

Baziemarc123
Read again.

..The guardians were scared?.. is that supposed to be explict evidence of superiority? Because.. it's not..

abhilegend
..The guardians were scared?.. is that supposed to be explict evidence of superiority? Because.. it's not..

Why wouldn't it be?

panthergod
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Physically, Superman is far stronger.

When it comes to the energy projection, Thor is way more powerful.

At this point, nothing Thor has done can overcome Superman's EP durability showings.

Baziemarc123
Why wouldn't it be?

because it isn't?

we have no proof why they're scared of him?

All you're doing is making an assumption which isn't evidence.

abhilegend
because it isn't?

we have no proof why they're scared of him?

All you're doing is making an assumption which isn't evidence.

Yes, we have. Even after Krypton destruction The Guardians didn't go against him because they were scared.

Baziemarc123
Yes, we have. Even after Krypton destruction The Guardians didn't go against him because they were scared.

So?

that's not explict evidence he's superior to the guardians whatsoever

lulz because guardians care about krypton destruction

abhilegend
So?

that's not explict evidence he's superior to the guardians whatsoever

lulz because guardians care about krypton destruction

Why would Guardians be scared to him then?

Sure, they do. They are Guardians of the universe including Krypton.

Magnon
Superman is far more powerful.

Baziemarc123

riight. it surely isn't due to superiorty in power. that's an assumption made by you, unless you have explict evidence Rogul is actually> guardians, we'll have to wait

leonidas
in terms of pure, personal power, not sure how anyone could reliably argue against superman being the more powerful. check any thread in any forum where it's thor w/o hammer v superman. hammerless thor has a few good feats, but it would take far more than a few good feats. add the hammer though (the classic hammer) and things become a LOT less clear imo.

Baziemarc123
Read Man of Steel 2.

in my opinion?

meh, there's alot but i'll just name those who's stronger than Superman. Sam Alexander (Nova), Thor, Surfer (he would arguably stomp Superboy Prime in strength too), Thanos, Hulk, Adam Warlock, etc

panthergod
in my opinion?

meh, there's alot but i'll just name those who's stronger than Superman. Sam Alexander (Nova), Thor, Surfer (he would arguably stomp Superboy Prime in strength too), Thanos, Hulk, Adam Warlock, etc

https://k61.kn3.net/taringa/1/5/0/7/4/6/65/soiuniko/BB4.gif

The Spectre+
in my opinion?

Baz will not stop being baz.. surfer would stomp superboy prime in strength ??!!!!!!!!! .eek! What the f**k? Baz needs to tell me what he's high on.. i need to take it. laughing out loud

Baziemarc123
anybody who thinks Prime would beat Surfer can battlezone me, otherwise stay shut

burrrrrr
Originally posted by leonidas
in terms of pure, personal power, not sure how anyone could reliably argue against superman being the more powerful. check any thread in any forum where it's thor w/o hammer v superman. hammerless thor has a few good feats, but it would take far more than a few good feats. add the hammer though (the classic hammer) and things become a LOT less clear imo.

thumb up hammer

panthergod
anybody who thinks Prime would beat Surfer can battlezone me, otherwise stay shut

Nah, prove that piece of sh*t lie right here kid. or you concede.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
Nah, prove that piece of sh*t lie right here kid. or you concede. Battlezone him then. Actually show you have a pair.

panthergod
Originally posted by quanchi112
Battlezone him then. Actually show you have a pair.

Unlike you i couldn't care less about anyone else' opinion on the facts i know to be true. Unlike emo edgelords with crippling insecurity issues such as yourself,I don't need validation from.. KMC posters, lol. That's hilarious. And pathetic.

He'll prove his piece of trash stance with his next post in this thread or be revealed to be the coward He and I both know he is. Simple.

Baziemarc123
Nah, prove that piece of sh*t lie right here kid. or you concede.

Sure bz me so I can publicly humilate you AGAIN, like i've been doing for the past few months LMAO

panthergod
Sure bz me so I can publicly humilate you AGAIN, like i've been doing for the past few months LMAO
so no proof?

concession accepted.

Baziemarc123
LMAO that's what i thought. when you have the balls to step up, let me know.

quanchi112

quanchi112
LMAO that's what i thought. when you have the balls to step up, let me know. He lacks a spine.

Baziemarc123

The Guardians dont go against a lot of things except in rare circumstances

panthergod
i.e. seeking validation.

**** anyone else's view on what i know to be true.

simple.

That's what this thread is for.

He'll prove his claim right now or he's a liar.

simple.

The thread is right here.

He can show and prove his sh*tstance or be the coward we both know he is.

But I'm sure he's grateful for you sticking up for him since he's such a weakling that he can't prove his sh*targument. Good job, quanSHE. you're such a great captain Save a Hoe.

panthergod
LMAO that's what i thought. when you have the balls to step up, let me know.
You've already conceded.

Don't address me on this subject again until you have the balls to prove your argument. Period.

Baziemarc123
why would I prove it here knowing the thread's gonna get riddled up with bunch of fanboys INCLUDING abhi to help you out against me lmaoo?

why don't you debate me 1v1, I mean you have done so in the previous threads and got stomped on.

If prime spites surfer, than accept the BZ? I mean since you CAN EASSSSILY debunk that right kid LOL?

If you were truly a superman fan you'd step outside your safe zone and prove why Prime SUPPOSEDLY spite surfer but based on what we're seeing YOU DON'T even have FAITH you can prove he does LMAOOOO.

Baziemarc123
so like i said, when you decide to grow your balls and ready to step up and face your fear, your superiority in every aspect, LET-ME-KNOW. otherwise the notion stays true buddy

panthergod
why would I prove it here knowing the thread's gonna get riddled up with bunch of fanboys INCLUDING abhi to help you out against me lmaoo?

why don't you debate me 1v1, I mean you have done so in the previous threads and got stomped on.

If prime spites surfer, than accept the BZ? I mean since you CAN EASSSSILY debunk that right kid LOL?

If you were truly a superman fan you'd step outside your safe zone and prove why Prime SUPPOSEDLY spite surfer but based on what we're seeing YOU DON'T ven have FAITH you can prove he does LMAOOOO.

I don't give a sh*t about KMC sh*t like 'Battlezones". I don't give a shit about votes. i don't give a sh*t about anyone else's opinion on my argument. I don't give a sh*t about you beyond entertainment as I destroy you with ease on the merits every single time with zero effort.

Prove your goddamned argument right f*cking now or shut the f*ck up on this subject to me. Simple.

Anything other than your argument in the next reply is a concession that you have nothing more to say to me on that subject

Baziemarc123
THANK YOU for proving my point.

LMAO abhi even have more balls than you, and that's SAYING something haha.

panthergod
THANK YOU for proving my point.

LMAO abhi even have more balls than you, and that's SAYING something haha.
So you concede AGAIN.

Concession accepted.

Don't post any more trolling spam in this thread again.

quanchi112

quanchi112

panthergod

Baziemarc123
LOL Panthergod's just angry abhi's more relevant than him hahaha

that's second place for ya

psycho gundam
All of you guys should just meet up in real life and have a knife fight

panthergod
LOL Panthergod's just angry abhi's more relevant than him hahaha

that's second place for ya
abhi can bat you idiots around for all I care, take the time to scans dozens of comics, lol.

He can take point with the KMC vote nonsense, since you're too p*ssy to prove anything you say on the merits right here.

oh, and BTW, CONCESSION ACCEPTED.

panthergod
The subject of SPB vs Surfer is finished in this thread, since Baz ran. Don't spam my thread with off topic nonsense again.

Baziemarc123
maybe Supes would be considered high herald in marvel terms. I SURE hope so lol. hopefully. maybe in the future, but don't get angry at me confirming what the facts were to abhi and that supes wouldn't be powerful enough to be a candidate for the strongest avenger son

stay mad lol. your fan fiction doesn't match with the comics you sad man child

Baziemarc123
If I destroyed you on this thread AGAIN, that'd be derailing the main point of this post and it's to see who's more powerful between supes vs thor WHICH--- WAS DISCUSSED OVER ONE MILLION TIMES AND THE VICTOR BECAME TO BE THOR LOL!

the results will never change, get over it.

Baziemarc123

Tbf, fake Terrax has been using Superman as toilet paper for like 5 issues. He makes the Tutinax beating look good in comparison.

Regardless, flavour of the month characters are terrible metrics so I don't think that is relevant outside of riling up Superman fans.

like Rage said, there's no discussion. it's been done too many times, just because you don't like the facts doesn't mean you should be butthurt sis

quanchi112

panthergod
maybe Supes would be considered high herald in marvel terms. I SURE hope so lol. hopefully. maybe in the future, but don't get angry at me confirming what the facts were to abhi and that supes wouldn't be powerful enough to be a candidate for the strongest avenger son

Hulk can gain higher strength levels. bout it.

Superman physically overpowered 5 beyond Thor level beings at once meanwhile.

Cry more.

laughing out loud

Says the idiot who said Superman doesn't absorb stellar energy.. laughing out loud

GTFO of my thread if you're too cowardly to make an honest argument punk. smokin'

quanchi112

Baziemarc123
hahahaha you want me to give you the attention that you don't get IRL eh?

sad LOL

If I made an argument, that'd be changing the subject/derailing and you don't like it when people derail your threads right cry baby LOL?

Baziemarc123
Hulk can gain higher strength levels. bout it.

Superman physically overpowered 5 beyond Thor level beings at once meanwhile.

Cry more.

laughing out loud

Says the idiot who said Superman doesn't absorb stellar energy.. laughing out loud

GTFO of my thread if you're too cowardly to make an honest argument punk. smokin'

Who were the 5 beyond Thor level beings?

xJLxKing
Superman is more powerful
Thor is more versatile

Thor however has potentially to hit hard with a hammer

tkitna
Superman is more physically powerful, but the hammer tips the scales. Overall Thor is more powerful with the hammer and its versatility.

Facee
For those who like quoting the crossover

https://ibb.co/iQK6vT

panthergod
Originally posted by Facee
For those who like quoting the crossover

https://ibb.co/iQK6vT

Superman w/Mjolnir>>Thor with Mjolnir.

Next.

panthergod
Who were the 5 beyond Thor level beings?

5 adult male New Kryptonian soldiers.

A Kryptonian 16 year old girl Supergirl dominated a base level Superman and two shifted Ultraman well beyond Thor level.

panthergod
Originally posted by tkitna
Superman is more physically powerful, but the hammer tips the scales. Overall Thor is more powerful with the hammer and its versatility.

Anything other than wishful thinking for that view..?

Because Thor failed against 1/2 current Superman.

Baziemarc123
5 adult male New Kryptonian soldiers.

A Kryptonian 16 year old girl Supergirl dominated a base level Superman and two shifted Ultraman well beyond Thor level.

beating a holding back superman thor level?

Zack M
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman is more powerful
Thor is more versatile

Thor however has potentially to hit hard with a hammer

This.

Baziemarc123
Thor w/ Mjolnir harmed Chaos King. a single powerful lightning will erase superman out of existence

Zack M
Superman already beat Thor. No competition.

quanchi112

Zack M
Only girly men hold back.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Only girly men hold back. Superman holds back even more so.

laughing out loud

Zack M
Yikes.

https://i.imgur.com/QSX2AaO.jpg

Damborgson
I'm proud that that image was made in response to my channel once.

Rage.Of.Olympus

I think this is classic Thor with his hammer and Superman. At least, it usually is.

Otherwise Superman is clearly more powerful and versatile. Thor with his Thunder God powers makes it far more competitive, but it wouldn't be a really honest conversation if we just limit Thor to strength and durability, while Superman has all his powers. Even Thor without his hammer, isn't an accurate description of the regular status quo.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Inverse isn't true.

Disagreed, Thor is clearly more powerful with Mjolnir.

Zoor scared the Guardians? Issue number or scan please? Everyone scares the Guardan's at this point, but I'd like to see it as well.

Tutinax is a character no one outside of Mr.Master, and a few other posters knew before the Thor mini...wtf lol.

then GTFO this thread if you're going to be a coward about it.

The parameters of this thread are clear.

Follow them.

Actually, He's just another character, far, FAR above Thor-level, as a 1/2 power Superman mudstomped the small god.

Yes, you know full well that He is far above Thor, as he's beating a being far above Thor's proven superior.

What? Superman was at 50% when he beat Thor? How does that make sense?

As a Superman fan, WHY would you even want that to be true? It'd make him a TERRIBLE superhero by any measure. You also need to find some consistency. If you want to use JLA/Avengers as your bench-mark, go ahead. But you'd have to admit that Thor was the toughest opponent he's ever had, Mjolnir clearly packed more power than even Superman is use to, and Superman BARELY beat Thor by his own admission. Superman was stronger and faster however.

cdtm
Abhi's nuts.

50% is DOS Superman limiter unlock, normal levels are 10% of his max power, at best. thumb down

quanchi112
Originally posted by Damborgson
I'm proud that that image was made in response to my channel once. What channel?

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
What channel?

You don't follow his channel? confused

quanchi112

NemeBro
https://www.youtube.com/user/Fernando072295?feature=mhee

Think he was referring to this channel.

Rage.Of.Olympus
His youtube chanel. He makes comic related content.

StiltmanFTW
Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fernando072295

quanchi112

Facee

cdtm
About time you replaced that "Golden shower" Banner.

abhilegend
I think this is classic Thor with his hammer and Superman. At least, it usually is.

No, it isn't.

You can limit Superman to just strength and durability if you want.

abhilegend
Disagreed, Thor is clearly more powerful with Mjolnir.

Clearly? You're taking meth along with Baziemarc123 I see.

Man of Steel 2.

Not if they've read Eternals.

And Superman was the strongest being in nine realms as per Thor and would beat Thor's face in while he had mjolnir.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, it isn't.

You can limit Superman to just strength and durability if you want.

Did you forget to switch to your sock account or did I miss a post by the thread starter? Or do you just like disagreeing with me?

Why would you even want to limit this to only Thor's strength and durability and not even his innate lighting powers while giving Superman access to all his powers? Or in your in case limit Superman to just the same? There's 50 million Thor vs Superman strength threads....

cdtm

Man of Steel 2.

And Superman was the strongest being in nine realms as per Thor and would beat Thor's face in while he had mjolnir.

Even Wonder Woman is much stronger then Thor. Third of Earth beats Midgard Serpent feat.

MrMind
Bazie and Quanchi have marvel's cock shoved so far up their ass, cums are squirting out of their eyes, they can't see clearly that odinson will always be superman's biatch

Rage.Of.Olympus

Man of Steel 2.

Almost no one gives a shit about Eternals and Tutinax might be the strongest deviant but he only has 12 appearances in total or so from his introduction 50 years ago. Ragnar Lokthbrok already has had half as many appearances lmao.

You just like disagreeing with me admit. I realized this just now, it's kind of funny. We could take this skit on the road.

abhilegend
Did you forget to switch to your sock account or did I miss a post by the thread starter? Or do you just like disagreeing with me?

Why would you even want to limit this to only Thor's strength and durability and not even his innate lighting powers while giving Superman access to all his powers? Or in your in case limit Superman to just the same? There's 50 million Thor vs Superman strength threads....
Because Superman is a level above Thor in strength or durability.

abhilegend
Almost no one gives a shit about Eternals and Tutinax might be the strongest deviant but he only has 12 appearances in total or so from his introduction 50 years ago. Ragnar Lokthbrok already has had half as many appearances lmao.

You just like disagreeing with me admit. I realized this just now, it's kind of funny. We could take this skit on the road.
No, it's just wgat comics show. Superman is already stated to be most powerful hero on both DC and Marvel earths.

Even hierarchy wise Superman is the most powerful hero conventionally on his earth. Thor isn't. No comic would outright state Thor is more powerful than Superman but inverse is already true.

The Spectre+
threads these days on KMC seemed to get derailed around the 2-3 page... BUT i dug deeper and found what was responsible. Two Marvel Block Headed, Narrowminded Fanboys...(they're like father and son :shiftysmile well done baz&quan. You really have done well.

Damborgson

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, it's just wgat comics show. Superman is already stated to be most powerful hero on both DC and Marvel earths.

Even hierarchy wise Superman is the most powerful hero conventionally on his earth. Thor isn't. No comic would outright state Thor is more powerful than Superman but inverse is already true.

Where did it say this? I've read JLA/Avengers many times. Never seen that.

Apples and oranges. Very different dynamics in the two Universes (Mutants, and Marvels propensity for new characters and DC's legacy mentality makes a big difference).

That's not true...? A few writers would have Thor > Superman, so saying that NO COMIC would do so is preposterous. Even JLA indirectly implied it when Superman lifted Mjolnir. Regardless, you're spouting a lot of assumptions as fact. Maybe you're just having a tease, I at least hope you haven't been drinking your koolaid.

Because Superman is a level above Thor in strength or durability.

Lol what are you even saying? Do you even remember the original post you replied to? If you think that, then why would it be Thor with just his strength and durability vs full powers Superman or even Superman strength and durability.

If you think that, why are you so afraid to have Thor at full power if the strength and durability is a foregone conclusion iyo? You're inconsistent af.

Insane Titan

Baziemarc123
ROFL Current Superman was struggling and straining against the immense might of a charging elephant. This is a mis match and not up for this discussion.

https://s8.postimg.cc/n14yfwt9t/6485532-2868400267-_RCO02.jpg

DarkSaint85
Yet when Jane Thor's showings are brought up, you automatically rely solely on her supernova feat with the Shi Ar gods.

Even though I showed multiple showings of her struggling with far less...

Baziemarc123
that's not even remotely the same thing hypocrite lmao but keep thinking that. current superman is actually far less powerful than new 52, the scan I posted shows this. cry more

DarkSaint85
that's not even remotely the same thing hypocrite lmao but keep thinking that. current superman is actually far less powerful than new 52, the scan I posted shows this. cry more

It is indeed quite hypocritical of you.

If I say Thor struggles with small asteroids and spaceships and cities, you start screaming and crying, then post her highest ever feats.

If anyone does the same, you laugh and say hey, that's not the AVERAGE, then post low showings.

Baziemarc123
because those low ends are not consistent with Thor. period. im not sure how's that the same for superman but OKAY LMAO

DarkSaint85
Lol ok.

Baziemarc123
if your gonna come at my neck please learn how consistency works

DarkSaint85
if your gonna come at my neck please learn how consistency works

I posted not one, not two, but three showings of Thor struggling with less than planetary mass.

You posted....one.

So in terms of consistency, I win, no? I have three. You have one.

Baziemarc123
its called jobbing to let other people shine. every hero does it, learn it

DarkSaint85
its called jobbing to let other people shine. every hero does it, learn it

So why can't I say the supernova hurled by the Shi Ar gods jobbed to make Jane look good?

Why does it only work for characters you hate/love? Hypocritical, right?

Baziemarc123
im not having this stupid conversation with you. the showing happened for supes, PERIOD. and that''s the most powerful version to date, take it up with the writers

DarkSaint85
Lol concession accepted

-Pr-
I didn't know one showing was the average now. Huh... Someone should have told me.

Rage.Of.Olympus
DS why do you continue to bother? Originally posted by Baziemarc123
ROFL Current Superman was struggling and straining against the immense might of a charging elephant. This is a mis match and not up for this discussion.

How have I never seen this scan before?

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by -Pr-
I didn't know one showing was the average now. Huh... Someone should have told me.

I have more similar, but im still adding scans for my post for the BZ

difference between jane and supes is none of her low ends have her struggling with ANYTHING less than a elephant. period.

-Pr-
I have more similar, but im still adding scans for my post for the BZ

difference between jane and supes is none of her low ends have her struggling with ANYTHING less than a elephant. period.

You say that like low showings matter. They don't.

DarkSaint85
DS why do you continue to bother?

Action comics 985 iirc...the Machinist has mind controlled normal animals etc.

DarkSaint85

Also, the original argument was that Jane Thor doesn't struggle with moon level mass.

I then showed three examples of her struggling with far less.

Baz's response? To show a single showing of Jane with a supernova. And that, therefore, was her average.

And therefore, her multiple showings of her struggling with MUCH less, were non applicable.....

Very hypocritical.

leonidas

they seem to count for quite a lot. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85

I'd wipe that smile off your face if I were you. Baz is going to drop the hammer on you.

abhilegend
Where did it say this? I've read JLA/Avengers many times. Never seen that.

JLA/Avengers collector's edition has it.

https://s22.postimg.cc/76dsxq7jl/image.jpg

https://s22.postimg.cc/9npk511qp/image.jpg

Busiek's plot reveals that Thor combined with several other avengers couldn't beat Superman in raw power and Superman adds his own power to mjolnir to destroy Krona's barrier which Thor couldn't.

Also Superman/Fantastic Four.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111122896/4291071-1597998-891461_supes_herald_super.png

Don't play dumb. Most Thor/Avengers comics don't even acknowledge mutants.

Ironically Kurt Busiek was probably the last writer who stated Thor was the most powerful avenger ever.

Superman tends to be the most powerful hero in almost any setting, Thor doesn't. That's more Hulk's role.

JLA/Avengers had Superman add his power to mjolnir to break Krona's barrier.

Are you having a stroke? What is this gibberish? Superman with just strength and durability>Thor with just strength and durability. Just like Superman>Thor in general.

abhilegend

Instead of say struggling with a vending machine?

https://s15.postimg.cc/5inidnk6f/RCO007.jpg

Baziemarc123
ROFL Superman is stronger than Mjolnir at full power?

DarkSaint85
Instead of say struggling with a vending machine?

https://s15.postimg.cc/5inidnk6f/RCO007.jpg

That's a hotdog cart, you lowballer. SMH everyone knows hotdogs in NYC are super dense.

Reported.

abhilegend
DS why do you continue to bother?

Superman was trying to stop the animals non lethal ways. The shit Thor has struggled with will turn your hair white if I stat posting those.

FFS, Jane struggled with a ****ing vending machine where she was handling Mangog five issues later.

abhilegend
ROFL Superman is stronger than Mjolnir at full power?

Yes, Kurt Busiek intended so after all.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's a hotdog cart, you lowballer. SMH everyone knows hotdogs in NYC are super dense.

Reported.
My apologies good sir.

Baziemarc123
Yes, Kurt Busiek intended so after all.

where?

abhilegend
where? Originally posted by abhilegend
JLA/Avengers collector's edition has it.

https://s22.postimg.cc/76dsxq7jl/image.jpg

https://s22.postimg.cc/9npk511qp/image.jpg

Busiek's plot reveals that Thor combined with several other avengers couldn't beat Superman in raw power and Superman adds his own power to mjolnir to destroy Krona's barrier which Thor couldn't.

Thor and several avengers combined were less than Superman in raw power. Explicitly stated.

Baziemarc123

DarkSaint85
Yeah but she has the power of Thor..

abhilegend
He also has far lower lifting feats too.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah but she has the power of Thor..

yes INSIDE of Mjolnir. she didn't have Mjolnir when she did that lifting feat abhi posted.

Based on lifting feats, Thor far outclasses her. that's fact

Baziemarc123
Thor and several avengers combined were less than Superman in raw power. Explicitly stated.

ROFL yet he was beaten down by 4 low tiers (She Hulk), Vision, Iron Man in his 1st armor, and Wonder Woman

https://s8.postimg.cc/6iqee5zw5/1322803-jla_avengers_2_page_37.jpgfree image uploading

DarkSaint85
ROFL yet he was beaten down by 4 low tiers (She Hulk), Vision, Iron Man in his 1st armor, and Wonder Woman

https://s8.postimg.cc/6iqee5zw5/1322803-jla_avengers_2_page_37.jpgfree image uploading

That's not Wonder Woman....

abhilegend

Not by raw power as Busiek stated.

I like how Hercules is a low tier and Simon is now wonder woman.

DarkSaint85
Is that Iron Man in his first armour??

Baziemarc123
smh im on mobile. chill

yes, by raw power. they're using PHYSICAL force in that fight sequence to beat down superman.

-Pr-

Only to spiteful dumbasses.

Also, AGAIN, crossovers are, by KMC rules, NOT valid in arguments.

Baziemarc123
Buseik is a fanboy, what writers say is irrelevant relative to what's shown directly on panel.

you could argue She Hulk, or Iron Man could one-shot Superman if we base their feats on consistency.

-Pr-
Buseik is a fanboy, what writers say is irrelevant relative to what's shown directly on panel.

you could argue She Hulk, or Iron Man could one-shot Superman if we base their feats on consistency.

No you ****ing couldn't. Don't go full retard, dude. Seriously.

DarkSaint85
smh im on mobile. chill

yes, by raw power. they're using PHYSICAL force in that fight sequence to beat down superman.

Not sure why being on your phone makes you ignore Hercules, but OK.

IM in his old armour was able to stalemate Thor, so....

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And let's not forget about Tony in his Model 1 Mark III armor being perfectly capable of stalemating Classic Thor in the arm-wrestling competition...

http://i49.tinypic.com/i70qoz.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/243njio.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/a3ovnq.gif

Baziemarc123
No you ****ing couldn't. Don't go full retard, dude. Seriously.

Dude I know i MIGHT SEEM like a marvel fanboy/troll to you but i'm not. I am 100% SERIOUS, I've ready tons of superman from his older stories, and I've read Iron Man. I mean HEY the Monica vs Superman BZ is JUST PROOF I can back the stuff I say.

there's a reason why debates exist. to debunk a popular notion, you might even be full of surprises. there's much much more things to learn, if you read alot of Iron Man, he isn't EXACTLY a slouch. he's even beaten Ulik who was giving thor trouble, and many high tiers before. and that was in one of his older models

Baziemarc123
after im done with leo's BZ, I'll gladly bz iron man vs superman, or surfer vs superboy prime.

DarkSaint85
after im done with leo's BZ, I'll gladly bz iron man vs superman, or surfer vs superboy prime.

We still have Hulk vs Reed with prep sad.

abhilegend
smh im on mobile. chill

That's not what Busiek said.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>