Drax the Destroyer VS Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146991/4329425-0956673743-4555a.jpg

VS

https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Gladiator-Marvel-Comics-Shiar-Imperial-Guard-c.jpg

Classic Versions of both. 90's versions and older of both.

Fight takes place in SPACE!

Who Wins?

Stoic
Okay so this is the physically enhanced version of Drax. He was able to nearly choke the life out of the Surfer when they introduced him, but his stock plummeted quickly during his final months in that form. Overall I'd give it to Gladiator. He's a better fighter imo, and far more resourceful in terms of intellect.

Wonder Man
On smarts Gladiator could expand or contract his eye beams and build fusion bombs sorta like Invisible Women started using invisible bubbles.
Then he could project them on his enemy makeing his heat vision more powerful like his confidence power does.
explosive heat vision would be deadly.

Stoic
Not sure explosive hv would be enough to stop that version of Drax. I think that the fight would be long and brutal.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stoic
Okay so this is the physically enhanced version of Drax. He was able to nearly choke the life out of the Surfer when they introduced him, but his stock plummeted quickly during his final months in that form. Overall I'd give it to Gladiator. He's a better fighter imo, and far more resourceful in terms of intellect.

Thread aint necessarily that Drax to be used primarily.

I was just trying to find to similar pics of each.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Thread aint necessarily that Drax to be used primarily.

I was just trying to find to similar pics of each.

So you had no idea what you were doing. What a f*cking surprise.

Anyway, you got lucky, since Dumb Drax is the only version that stands a chance here...

Wonder Man
Well if Drax killed Thanos once on Dna kill he might be able to dna kill a purple faced enemy as well so Dna drax would be sufficient.

Insane Titan

DarkSaint85
Wonder Man is deadly serious.

We are entering a Golden Age of KMC.

zopzop

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zopzop
IT, read some of his previous posts. He's either kidding around/having fun or he's freebasing some powerful coke.

thumb up laughing it first I thought he joking, but now I think he takes things literally

One Big Mob
Wonder man is the guy behind Chomper and Colossus big C.

Deadly serious. DNA Drax is pure poison to purple

DarkSaint85
Wonder Man is like one of those sexy dice games, where you roll and have to do whatever the dice say.

He throws 30 dice in the air, then posts whatever they say.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So you had no idea what you were doing. What a f*cking surprise.

Anyway, you got lucky, since Dumb Drax is the only version that stands a chance here...

You are so cute when you are angry.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wonder Man is like one of those sexy dice games, where you roll and have to do whatever the dice say.

He throws 30 dice in the air, then posts whatever they say. laughing out loud

darthgoober
Originally posted by Stoic
It wasn't actually that his stock plummeted. He made a deal with the Inbetweener to sacrifice some of his strength/power to save Moondragon when she was dying.

abhilegend
Originally posted by darthgoober
It wasn't actually that his stock plummeted. He made a deal with the Inbetweener to sacrifice some of his strength/power to save Moondragon when she was dying. That was Kronos.

darthgoober
Originally posted by abhilegend
That was Kronos.
You're right, my bad on that one. Think he was just stuck in my head due to him being mentioned frequently recently lol

StyleTime
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Well if Drax killed Thanos once on Dna kill he might be able to dna kill a purple faced enemy as well so Dna drax would be sufficient.
Wonder Man dropping truth on all your asses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.