Larfleeze VERSUS Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Larfleeze

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78242/2019753-613311_agent_orange.jpg

VERSUS

Worldbreaker Hulk

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11113/111138154/3519566-crazy+dude.jpg

1)NO BFR

cdtm
100% backs Larfleeze.

xJLxKing
Somehow I don't think WBH can beat an entire corps that Larfleeze can summon

Stoic
I think that WB Hulk would tear through those constructs like they were paper. It doesn't matter how many gnats you send to fight a hurricane.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
I think that WB Hulk would tear through those constructs like they were paper. It doesn't matter how many gnats you send to fight a hurricane.
Not if those gnats can basically devour you.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not if those gnats can basically devour you.

Are you suggesting that Glomulus is going to devour WB Hulk? WB Hulk had punches that decimated Umar's entire realm. Her realm was depicted as being as large as a solar system. He wiped it out with one punch. He then became more powerful than that towards the end of the book.

I have to crash. Early day tomorrow, but I don't think that his Constructs are going to survive that much power unless they are completely invulnerable. If you have some means of saying or proving that WB Hulk's punches were in any way weak, we're going to have to agree to disagree.

Sensui
Larfleeze wins, beating the Gods of the House of Tuath-Dan, along with multiple Controllers (Guardians Level), the Avarice Entity, etc...puts him beyond Hulk.

xJLxKing

Stoic

xJLxKing

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Are you suggesting that Glomulus is going to devour WB Hulk? WB Hulk had punches that decimated Umar's entire realm. Her realm was depicted as being as large as a solar system. He wiped it out with one punch. He then became more powerful than that towards the end of the book.

I have to crash. Early day tomorrow, but I don't think that his Constructs are going to survive that much power unless they are completely invulnerable. If you have some means of saying or proving that WB Hulk's punches were in any way weak, we're going to have to agree to disagree.
Umar's realm is hardly solar system level.

Larfleeze killed gods who destroyed their entire universe.

Galan007
Larf wins, and it's not even remotely close.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by Galan007
Larf wins, and it's not even remotely close.

Prove Larf wins.

WBH is physically strongest ever in Marvel. He'll rip through larf constructs with ease

Galan007
Perma-banned, lol.

'bout time.

MrMind
Perma-banned, lol.

'bout time.

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

I wanna say I'm gonna miss the troll, but then I'd be lyin

xJLxKing
LMAO,

took them a while

Putinbot1
He'll be back

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Umar's realm is hardly solar system level.

Larfleeze killed gods who destroyed their entire universe.

It was a solar system, That's what her people created and called kingdoms in the Dark Dimension. I believe that it was Hulkster that provided the proof a while back. The destruction caused by one punch was hardly anything that Larfleeze was laugh at. Again, it it was just one punch. If people are making it seem as if Larfleeze was impossible to defeat let it be so. if people have begun convincing themselves that WB Hulk's punches were Herald level then again who am I to stop a person from lying to themselves? I'm just not buying it for a second. As I said we can always agree to disagree. The level of physical power that he was tossing around was nothing to sneeze at, and while other characters may be able to put out more destruction through sustained energy assaults, I have yet to see a character produce that amount of damage with one punch.

I highly doubt that Larfleeze would take it with a smile.

BrolyBlack
Perma-banned, lol.

'bout time.

Heerrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

For obvious reasons, I'm going to close this thread for now. We'll look into it further.

Alberto, the similarities between you and Baziemarc123 are uncanny, to say the least. "If" that was a sock account of yours, I suggest just PM'ing myself, Pr or Bada and coming clean. Don't be a douche and try to hide it like Mr Master did.

WE GOT A RINGER FOLKS.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1
He'll be back

Correct, his name is Alberto

NoctisOwen
Larfleeze.

deft
Larfleeze stomps.

Stoic
WB Hulk still. Time will not change the fact that gnats would be consumed by a hurricane.

carver9
hulk

meep-meep
Would be a nice battle to read. Larfleeze gets him, though.

carver9
Originally posted by meep-meep

For some strange reason, anything this guy posts, even if we are on a different page on who we think wins, I respect his comments. He reminds me of a poster I use to debate against. Cant think of his name right now.

meep-meep
I think I know that guy.

Stoic
Originally posted by meep-meep

Nope. Larfleeze gets ruined. This Hulk has too much power. Enough that he could hit you from worlds away.

DarkSaint85
I think the rationale is that Larf defeated guys who destroyed their universes or something like that.

Senor Cage
Larfleeze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.