How to deal with a super hardcore Narcissist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
as the title says.

This narcissist is also not very smart at all.

Jmanghan
"Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement."

Tzeentch
Have sex with them until their obsession shifts to you.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Have sex with them until their obsession shifts to you. Nice advice, ****.

Jmanghan
Basically someone who cannot handle mean-spirited jokes at all.

Not even a little bit, in fact if people are a bit too loud with him it just overall bothers him.

rudester
Your mama took you off the breasst to soon and now unbeknownst to yourself you take it out on others because your unhappy with yourself.

I'll let you fuk me if you want? I'll wear a wig and you won't know the difference. eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
The best way to deal with them is to ignore them.

walshy
Is this your step dad again

Wonder Man
Tell them of their soul

Jmanghan
Originally posted by walshy
Is this your step dad again Nope, friend who pissed me off.

Though stepdad is a narcissist.

One problem at a time tho.

Jmanghan
Everyone has to cater to him and baby him, he's such a little hypocrite.

rudester
It sounds like your jealous of his attention. If you don't like him why are you his friend?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by rudester
It sounds like your jealous of his attention. If you don't like him why are you his friend? We all get annoyed with him, he is rude to everyone whenever he gets angry.

rudester
Well then kick him out of your group.. Friends means being there for each other for support. If you find you can't deal with him than that means he's not worth your time.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Basically someone who cannot handle mean-spirited jokes at all.

Not even a little bit, in fact if people are a bit too loud with him it just overall bothers him.
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Nice advice, ****.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tzeentch
xD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.