Colossus vs. Ironfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What happens when metal meats metal. Can this fight provide the spark for marvel comics to make comic books forever?

krisblaze
Colossus will have a hard time getting his hands on Danny.

He probably won't be able to touch him.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/ycmyosza

-Pr-
Back in the old days, a pre-upgrade Colossus took a shot from Danny and wasn't badly hurt, just thrown back. Though I can't say I know how many upgrades Danny has had since then.

juggernaut74
Exiles Colossus snapped Rand's neck after Danny punched hole in the side of Colossus.

cdtm
Danny also just saw him murder Luke Cage. He was confused why Colossus turned on them.

Obviously, Danny could have aimed for the head, or avoided him, if he was thinking straight.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Back in the old days, a pre-upgrade Colossus took a shot from Danny and wasn't badly hurt, just thrown back. Though I can't say I know how many upgrades Danny has had since then.

We didn't really see the immediate after effects. He was knocked pretty far, through a table, and then it switch's back to the apartment.

If he was fine, he didn't bother returning to the fight.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/ycmyosza

*Hat trick* I KNEW you'd be the one to post this. smile

I just want to know how the hfil Natasha beat Simon.

RealityWarper

Danny has been depowered and then repowered recently.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by cdtm
Danny also just saw him murder Luke Cage. He was confused why Colossus turned on them.

Obviously, Danny could have aimed for the head, or avoided him, if he was thinking straight. Colossus had his eyes closed when Iron Fist attacked him. If anything Colossus wasn't in his right mind man. Heck Danny attacked him first on top of that.

juggernaut74

I just want to know how the hfil Natasha beat Simon. That's what trolls do.

cdtm
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Colossus had his eyes closed when Iron Fist attacked him. If anything Colossus wasn't in his right mind man. Heck Danny attacked him first on top of that.

Oh no, Colossus clearly WANTED Danny to kill him. In the story, he believed his alternate universe sister's claims that they had to die, and so suddenly killed Luke, goaded Danny into retaliating and wounding him fatally, and took advantage of his emotional state to grab him and smother him, as he continued to bleed out.

So yeah, he wasn't "in his right mind", in the sense he was completely out of his mind and planned out a triple death on faith. Very chilling.

But not a fight.

juggernaut74
Maybe not a real fight but to me it looked as though Colossus would beat Rand if he was in the right mind and wanted to fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
That's what trolls do.

Cry.

Mention some more non-canon fights, if it makes you feel better.

I just want to know how the hfil Natasha beat Simon.

thumb up

Well, apparently she trapped Simon in the mud or whatever, got him in a chokehold and fired a Widow Bite (repeatedly, presumably) at the back of his head.

zopzop
Colossus would beat the ever loving shit out of Iron Fist in a forum fight. In a comic fight, I'd still have my money on Colossus. PIS and CIS can only carry Iron Fist so far.

Wonder Man
Both the organic steel and the chi are living functions. If one evens the other out then it would be 70ton Colossus vs. a powerless Ironfist. Remember Hawkeye wrestles with 70 toners. But if Colossus gets his hands on Ironfist he's gonna rip his guts out from the inside out by crushing his mouth and pulling his chi place and his heart out of his body.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Colossus would beat the ever loving shit out of Iron Fist in a forum fight. In a comic fight, I'd still have my money on Colossus. PIS and CIS can only carry Iron Fist so far.

After the Book of Iron Fist upgrade, Danny's been consistently shown to hurt top tier bricks.

Wonder Man
Remember even Juggernaut complemented Colossus's speed.

zopzop
After the Book of Iron Fist upgrade, Danny's been consistently shown to hurt top tier bricks.
I'm aware of the miasma of PIS/CIS involving IF and other martial arts characters. I stand by my initial post. I mean I could have hurt Mike Tyson at his prime, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't proceed to beat me into a bloody pulp.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Remember even Juggernaut complemented Colossus's speed. I'm dying

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
I'm aware of the miasma of PIS/CIS involving IF and other martial arts characters. I stand by my initial post. I mean I could have hurt Mike Tyson at his prime, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't proceed to beat me into a bloody pulp.

How is it PIS/CIS?

All Danny is about is literally striking really, really hard. He may have better punching feats than Colossus at this point.

Wonder Man
X-men 183 and X-force when Warpath fought Juggernaut.

-Pr-
We didn't really see the immediate after effects. He was knocked pretty far, through a table, and then it switch's back to the apartment.

If he was fine, he didn't bother returning to the fight.

He was hit twice. The second one had him knocked through a table, which then caused Ororo to get a face full of pudding, iirc.

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Danny has been depowered and then repowered recently.

Is he more powerful than before?

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Remember even Juggernaut complemented Colossus's speed.

Yeah, compared to HIM. Colossus is fast for a guy his size, as his speed and agility increase to match his metal form. He's not outpacing someone like Danny though.

leonidas
colossus.

juggernaut74
Cry.

Mention some more non-canon fights, if it makes you feel better.

crybaby

Wonder Man
Actually Colossus's hand is pretty big. Ironfist might break it with his punch but I doubt his chi will save him from the closed hand of Colossus. He might summon a sencond punch with it that will budge Colossus but he will probably lose an arm.
Much like Misty Knight lost her arm.

cdtm

Is he more powerful than before?

No real sign of it. His power loss was a plot device to get him into an "Enter the Dragon" style tournament, with refugees from K'un L'un who founded their own city, and had the intention of conquering their old home. Danny was having power issues at the time, and they lured him in with a promise absorb the chi of the losers, hopefully jumpstarting himself.

Of course, in the end the problem was a psychological block, that he learned to overcome over the course of the event.

However, there was another event called "Iron Fist: The Living Weapon", back in 2014 or so, where he also lost his powers. In it, Davis the Steel Serpent was Chi draining people to death, ala 1990's Parasite, and Danny displayed a similar ability to amp off a cities worth of people. With the amp, he animated a building into a mobile "giant robot" type monstrosity, to battle a being of fire who was planning to reap the souls of everyone in the city (And presumably, on Earth.)

When that failed, Danny got a further amp from "The One", a robot he destroyed in his first appearance, that for some reason had his dead father's face (His frozen corpse was in the area), and carried Chi from every Iron Fist he defeated (A lot of them). He sent that chi to Danny, as a more permanent upgrade.

And then Danny made like One Punch Man on the flaming sky demon.

That series was so ridiculously out there, I'm not sure it should be canon though (I will say I enjoyed his follow up, "Immortal Iron Fist's", where he brings young K'un L'un girl Pei with him, sends her to school, and she learns to get along with kids in a Breakfast Club like story, as Danny fights various demons, before they team up against the final boss.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.