Luke Cage vs Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
How badly is the loser beaten, or is it close?

No magical weapons.

No BFR.

zopzop
IMHO, Brian would beat Luke. How badly depends on how angry Brian is.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
IMHO, Brian would beat Luke. How badly depends on how angry Brian is.

deathslash
Cap Britain should win, but luke has some really crazy feats.

juggernaut74
Britain should win this. He can lift 90 tons and can fly among other things.

deathslash
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Britain should win this. He can lift 90 tons and can fly among other things. and yet, luke has fought superior opponents and done just fine.

krisblaze
90 tons? That is quite a few years back.

One Big Mob
Brian punches a hole in a kneecaps

juggernaut74
Originally posted by deathslash
and yet, luke has fought superior opponents and done just fine. Maybe they weren't superior?

deathslash
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Maybe they weren't superior? proxima midnight, the hulk, the thing, depowered juggernaut, wonder man, doc doom, several members of the wrecking crew, and iron man are all superior to brian imo.

krisblaze
How so?

CB was specifically shown to be superior to depowered juggs and the wrecking crew in mi13.

Doom couldnt even ****ing TOUCH Brian when they fought.

krisblaze
Slashs implications triggered me to no end.

Brian is MUCH faster, stronger, more invulnerable, more stamina, more skilled and much much smarter. Not to mention more versatile.

riv6672
Originally posted by krisblaze
Doom couldnt even ****ing TOUCH Brian when they fought.
Doom knows better than to owe Luke money.

https://image.ibb.co/fO7xGd/A94_A7_E90_C599_476_C_B5_A0_1_F79_F4_ED0_B54.jpg

Betting on black, here.

juggernaut74
How so?

CB was specifically shown to be superior to depowered juggs and the wrecking crew in mi13.

Doom couldnt even ****ing TOUCH Brian when they fought. When has Britain shown to be superior to Juggernaut? Depowered Juggs slapped Sasquatch and Hyperion around.

leonidas

Brian is MUCH faster, stronger, more invulnerable, more stamina, more skilled and much much smarter. Not to mention more versatile.

laughing out loud

i swear to god, i read slash's post and before i got to yours i'm thinking--that sh!t is gonna trigger kris.... lol

anyway, brian would win, but cage CAN take a beating so it might last maybe....6-8 panels?

Stoic

Can you prove that he is smarter, tougher/more invulnerable, and faster?

In terms of combat speed, what has Brian ever done above street level?

riv6672

krisblaze
He made a hadron collider in grade school...

riv6672
All boys have hardon colliders at that age. whistle

Stoic
He made a hadron collider in grade school...

Okay so he's a tough nerd. How would that help him in combat?

riv6672

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Okay so he's a tough nerd. How would that help him in combat?

Britain's simply above Cage...took on the PF entity, held his own against Cain (although he couldn't match him)..guy is top tier not some scrub street level defender

riv6672
^^^Me-OW laughing out loud

One Big Mob
Brian did good against Thor back when that meant something, punched Soulsword Doom around a planet (although small) through his shields, broke the Crimson Bands which usually requires Namor level strength or power. FP Juggy also complimented his punching power as well. Among others. Brian hovers in that Namor range.

He's a fair step above Luke. Luke is incredibly durable, but that will only prolong the beating.

Sin I AM
this...hes in that area thats definately above thing/colossus and somewhere near classic simon/namor. enough with the cage wank.

krisblaze
Feel free to read through the Captain Britain respect thread smile

DarkSaint85
Where?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
enough with the cage wank.

Tell that to writers...

juggernaut74
this...hes in that area thats definately above thing/colossus and somewhere near classic simon/namor. enough with the cage wank. Captain Britain and Colossus battled while he was on Excalibur, Brian knocked him out although I think he had help.

krisblaze
If they fought in the comics then Cage would probably beat him and lecture him on British imperialism or some shit.

****ing comics and America smh...

celeyhyga17
Britton

zopzop

Rage.Of.Olympus
Captain Britain wins. At his best, such as during MI3 when his power was directly linked to his confidence and belief, he was top tier.

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Brian did good against Thor back when that meant something

Why must you hurt me so?

krisblaze
I agree with you guys that the "smarter" part plays almost no role here. The more skilled does. Isn't CB a trained MI6 agent or something? He's not a street brawler.
At first his powers came with martial skills, which he developed on his own.

He's no Iron Fist but he's taken people out with nerve pinches and such.

-K-M-
Sidenote...has Brian appeared since Secret Empire?

StiltmanFTW
If they fought in the comics then Cage would probably beat him

That's the thing. We've been saying it for like a decade+.

Cage accumulated plenty of feats... there's no denying it... and he loves to hit white people. We're doomed.

panthergod
Britain loses when Cage reminds him of the birthrate to cancer death ratio.. laughing out loud

panthergod
If they fought in the comics then Cage would probably beat him and lecture him on British imperialism or some shit.

****ing comics and America smh...
.. and what would be the problem with that, exactly..? smokin'

Britain is gone.. and good riddance.. laughing out loud

Stoic
this...hes in that area thats definately above thing/colossus and somewhere near classic simon/namor. enough with the cage wank.

Didn't Luke one shot Ironclad a character that was supposed to be superior to the Thing in strength, and also fight Namor? I never saw the Namor showing so have no idea how it went. From what I'm reading, it seems as if Cage could do pretty good against Captain Britain for at least a little while.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's the thing. We've been saying it for like a decade+.

Cage accumulated plenty of feats... there's no denying it... and he loves to hit white people. We're doomed.

That seems a bit racist. Are you all good, or have you given into the latest us against them phenomena, sweeping this country? I wonder if these things are subliminal???? Such a soft headed race we are.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -K-M-
Sidenote...has Brian appeared since Secret Empire?

hes supposed to be appear in Infinity Countdown to deal with his brother...who is chasing Natasha for a IG stone

zopzop
That seems a bit racist. Are you all good, or have you given into the latest us against them phenomena, sweeping this country? I wonder if these things are subliminal???? Such a soft headed race we are.
Stoic, he's joking. You can't take anything Stilt says seriously (unless it's demeaning Spider man, that hatred is real laughing ).

DarkSaint85
Didn't Luke one shot Ironclad a character that was supposed to be superior to the Thing in strength, and also fight Namor? I never saw the Namor showing so have no idea how it went. From what I'm reading, it seems as if Cage could do pretty good against Captain Britain for at least a little while.

I think Namor one shot him:

http://www.zonanegativa.com/imagenes/2012/05/3871.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Well, you think wrong.

After that, we see Cage and Namor fighting underwater... Luke managing to draw blood with his punches... and only then Namor goes Imperius Rex and KOs Cage.

Uses his body to cheapshot KO Jennifer, too.

One Big Mob
Stoic, he's joking. You can't take anything Stilt says seriously (unless it's demeaning Spider man, that hatred is real laughing ). No. The guy walks around on stilts all day, why would anyone expect him to like races?

Sin I AM

cage is strong. id say hes a notch below ben (remember when jen koed him) and hes also durable af so he can take a beating better than he shoulf. but he is no brian braddock and loses a solid maj here

DarkSaint85
Well, you think wrong.

After that, we see Cage and Namor fighting underwater... Luke managing to draw blood with his punches... and only then Namor goes Imperius Rex and KOs Cage.

Uses his body to cheapshot KO Jennifer, too.

Say what you want, he looks mighty stunned there. Flash KO (my fav kind).

StiltmanFTW

In General Discussion Forum, Bart used the n-word 150 times in a single post. That's racist.

Cage is a terrible blaxploitation character, an awful stereotype.

I'm not even American. If I were racist, I wouldn't spend ten years with you guys on this modest message board http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon4.gif

Stoic
Stoic, he's joking. You can't take anything Stilt says seriously (unless it's demeaning Spider man, that hatred is real laughing ).

I know he is lol. Besides that... I'm not the Thought Police, people should be allowed to freely feel however they want to. I just hope that one day it becomes all of us against the world that's all.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

http://www.zonanegativa.com/imagenes/2012/05/3871.jpg

Cool scan. Never saw that, but it looks like Cage got the worst of that exchange lol.

cage is strong. id say hes a notch below ben (remember when jen koed him) and hes also durable af so he can take a beating better than he shoulf. but he is no brian braddock and loses a solid maj here

Cool. Sometimes I think Cage is in a higher weight class, but you're probably right, he can take better than he can give most likely. Ironclad being one shot, and the Rhino as well made me think that he was definitely a class 100 based on the trouble that these guys have given the Hulk in the past. I mean the Hulk never one shot the Rhino from what I recall, but then again Rhino, and Ironclad's stock may have plummeted.

I'd actually love to see this fight in a comic.

StiltmanFTW
I know he is lol. Besides that... I'm not the Thought Police, people should be allowed to freely feel however they want to. I just hope that one day it becomes all of us against the world that's all.

After the recent KMC events... Galan vs. marwash, Galan vs. Sin, the banning of Bart the Imperial Wizard... not to mention the political situation, ofc... everyone is super-sensitive stick out tongue

Cool scan. Never saw that, but it looks like Cage got the worst of that exchange lol.

That fight wasn't over.

Let me grab the scans for ya.

One Big Mob
Apparently ILS made the same style of post against Sand People. I missed it, would have liked to see it before I died tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Apparently ILS made the same style of post against Sand People. I missed it, would have liked to see it before I died tbh.

Missed that, too. F*ck sad

Time used to make dozens of anti-muslims posts back in the day, iirc. So ILS had to earn his permaban prize with hard work.

One Big Mob
Time was more of a classical redneck racist. He was more of a "I hate Muslims because they blow up my Murica!", and then he'd wait for the applause of Surtur and the boys. Fly chirps in "You got that damn right skeeter. Get dem muzzers outta here!"

I imagine ILS approached it with the subtlety of a hack comic. He put on his suspenders doing a silly walk in his multi colored clothes. Looking around the stage all goofy with his teeth showing.

"So I went to Pakistan, and got stoned right?"

*looks around smiling, and snaps suspenders*

"Yeah yeah yeah... not quite as stoned... AS THEIR WOMEN!"
*drum noises made out of bomb sounds*

I imagine that was the difference

StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Maybe someone screenshoted his thread? lol

riv6672
I agree with you guys that the "smarter" part plays almost no role here. The more skilled does. Isn't CB a trained MI6 agent or something? He's not a street brawler.
Neither is Cage.

Sin I AM
I wouldn't spend ten years with you guys on this modest message board http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon4.gif

phuckin noob

Galan vs. Sin

non fight. we didnt even insult each other. pr vs it was better.

Sin I AM
Time was more of a classical redneck racist. He was more of a "I hate Muslims because they blow up my Murica!", and then he'd wait for the applause of Surtur and the boys. Fly chirps in "You got that damn right skeeter. Get dem muzzers outta here!"

I imagine ILS approached it with the subtlety of a hack comic. He put on his suspenders doing a silly walk in his multi colored clothes. Looking around the stage all goofy with his teeth showing.

"So I went to Pakistan, and got stoned right?"

*looks around smiling, and snaps suspenders*

"Yeah yeah yeah... not quite as stoned... AS THEIR WOMEN!"
*drum noises made out of bomb sounds*

I imagine that was the difference

stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
phuckin noob

I was lurking before that!

non fight. we didnt even insult each other. pr vs it was better.

It was thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.